PRIVATE ELEMENTARY TEACHER - JEONPO
Dongsung Elementary School is a private elementary school in Jeonpo, Busan.
We are looking for a foreign English teacher to start March 1st, 2019.
- have prior experience with elementary school children
- hold a TESOL/ TEFL certificate (minimum 100 hours) or qualified teacher status
- be a native English speaker from one of the following (U.S.A., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, or the U.K.)
- be able to attend an in-person interview and demo lesson between 10am – 3.30pm on February 19th & 20th
(If you are unable to attend an in-person interview on these dates, please do not apply.)
- must hold all required documentation to apply for a visa
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am-4.30pm
- teaching 22 classes (40 min each) per week
- 3 weeks summer school required for the initial 2 years of contract
- paid winter and summer vacation (first 2 years- 7 weeks, from 3rd year 10 weeks)
- severance, pension and health care provided
- salary of between 2.5-2.6 million won
- villa apartment in Namcheon (near Gwangalli Beach) or housing allowance
Dates to submit a resume/CV – February 12th - February 16th 2019
Interviews will be arranged after the deadline date.
Please email a cover letter with photograph attached and resume/CV as a single word document to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org