Private Elementary School Position for September
Dongsung Elementary School is a private elementary school in Jeonpo, Busan.
We are looking for a foreign English teacher to start September 1st, 2017.
- MUST be able to move into the school villa located in Namcheon
- have prior experience with elementary school children; preference will be given to experience in public school
- hold a TESOL certificate (minimum 100 hours)
- be a native English speaker
- currently be in Korea and able to attend an in-person interview
- be able to attend an in-person interview and sample lesson between 10am – 3.30pm Monday-Friday
- be energetic and enthusiastic about teaching students
- must hold all required documentation to apply for a visa
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm
- teaching 24 classes (40 min each) per week
- 3 weeks summer school required for the initial 2 years of contract
- generous, paid winter and summer vacation
- severance, pension and health care provided
- villa apartment in Namcheon (near Gwangalli Beach)
- salary details available at interview
Application deadline – Wednesday May 31st
Interviews will be arranged as resumes are received.
Please send a cover letter with photograph attached and resume as a single Word document to Lindie at email@example.com