PRIVATE ELEMENTARY ENGLISH TEACHER
Dongsung Elementary School is a private elementary school in Jeonpo, Busan.
We are looking for a foreign English teacher to start March 1st, 2019.
- have prior experience with elementary school children
- hold a TESOL/ TEFL certificate (minimum 100 hours) or qualified teacher status
- be a native English speaker from one of the following:
(U.S.A., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, or the U.K.)
- be able to attend an in-person interview and demo lesson between 10am – 3:30pm
Monday-Friday (Jan. 28th – Feb. 1st)
- must hold all required documentation to apply for a visa
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am-4.30pm
- teaching 22 classes (40 min each) per week
- 3 weeks summer school required for the initial 2 years of contract
- paid winter and summer vacation (first 2 years- 7 weeks, from 3rd year 10 weeks)
- severance, pension and health care provided
- salary of between 2.5-2.6 million won
- villa apartment in Namcheon (near Gwangalli Beach) or housing allowance
Application deadline – January 18th 2019
Interviews will be arranged as resumes are received.