PKNU is looking for Part time teacher
Global Language Learning Center, Pukyong National University is looking for qualified native English teacher, starting on September1, 2019 for 1 year.
1. Part time teacher - 6 hour a week(It is up to university calender, not including vacation period)
2. 91,000(won) per hour (If you belong to someplace, it will be changed) during each semesters *University only guarantee 2weeks for cavation period(July to August, January to Febuary)
3. Professional teaching environment
4. University offers National Pension, Woker's compensation insurance, Employment insurance
5. TESOL or Cambridge CELTA certificate/diploma preferred
1. A copy of the information page of your passport and front and backside of Alien Registration Card
2. A application, cover letter, Lesson plan
3. A personal information usage agreement(Kor)
4. A public informantion saring by informed consent(Kor), Sex ceime career confirm letter(Kor)
5. A written acknowledgment for teaching other place(If you belong to someplace)- Kor
6. A copy of university diploma(Bachelor or Master or Doctor)
7. A transcrupt of university(Bachelor or Master or Doctor)
8. A cerfificate of education career(at least 2 yesrs experience of teaching Korean students) or Master's degree * Follew the Pukyong National Univeristy's rules
9. Criminal background check(from the central government) with Aspotile
10. A letter of release and TESOL, Cam bridge CELTA certificate, if necessasy.
* All required documents must be changed to PDF form
* All required duments must be submitted to be considered for hire by the deadline. If not, it will be failed
* Selected candidates will be requred to present a teaching demonstration
* Submitting any false documents will result in immediate termination of the contract.
* All documents must be handed to Global Language Learning Center by E-mail. If you want more information, please check the homepage. (http://www.pknu.ac.kr/usrBoardActn.do?p_cmd=view&p_b_idx=606219&p_bm_idx...)
Deadline : 8 August, 2019 at 6PM
Global Language Learning Center, Pukyong National University 45 Yongso-Ro, Nam-Gu, Busan, Korea