North American Teachers Needed at Kid's College Guri
Kid’s College in Guri, South Korea is currently seeking North American teachers to fill positions starting in late-February, 2019. Kid’s College Guri is a language school unlike many others – we believe in immersive English education, using maximum exposure. This means your class is your own –yours to get to know and love and to decide how to best go about reaching students’ potential. We provide the resources and you choose which ways to apply them.
Classes are small – no more than 12, allowing you to develop strong relationships that you will remember forever. You will have fun celebrating your students’ birthdays, enjoying their many accomplishments, and holding dear the many hand-made little cards children often present to the teachers they love.
We strive to use more than just textbooks to teach, as well. English-immersive classes, highlighting cooking, science, and crafts all help children maximize their enjoyment as they learn new vocabulary. As a teacher here, you will be able to teach students your favorite songs, share your favorite recipes from home, and enjoy holiday parties and exciting field trips together.
If you’re a North American university graduate who loves kids and who cares deeply about their educational experience, then Kid’s College Guri might be a great fit for you!
- 2.1 million won/month paid on time at the end of every month
- All airfare paid by the school – to Korea and back home
- Severance bonus upon completion of contract (one month’s pay extra)
- Furnished, nearby apartment in a nice building – lots of things to do and places to eat in the area
- 50% medical insurance and pension
- All National Holidays off
- 10 days paid vacation (5 days in summer, 5 days in winter)
- E2 Visa sponsorship
- Native English-speaker from the US or Canada
- Valid passport from aforementioned countries
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from accredited university from aforementioned countries (with Apostille)
- Clean national criminal record with Apostille.
If you think you might be a good fit at Kid’s College Guri, take a look at our website at www.kidsgr.com and see what our school offers. If you still think you’re up for the best challenge of your life, send us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.