Non-tenure track full-time Native English instructors/Gimhae/Inje University
1. Employer : Institute of Foreign Language Education, Inje University
2. Position : Non-tenure track full-time Native English instructors
3. Contract term : September 1st, 2019 - August 30th, 2020 which is renewable on yearly basis.
- Native English Speaker
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree should have a minimum of three years of ESL/EFL teaching experience in Korea. (Teaching experience at the University level is required)
- Candidates with a master’s degree should have a minimum of one years of ESL/EFL teaching experience in Korea. (Teaching experience at the University level is required)
- An energetic, people-oriented and positive attitude
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- The ability to implement the communicative approach in class
5. Terms and Conditions
- An eligible candidate is required to teach at least 14 hours per week for both regular and extra courses.
- Starting salary of 26,712,000 won on a yearly basis.
- Teaching more than 14 hours will be paid extra according to the university's overtime rate.
6. Fringe Benefits
- Instructors are entitled to a 4-week paid vacation in summer and winter, a total of 8 weeks per year. They are required to teach for 4 weeks during the summer and winter sessions, respectively, which will be paid extra according to the university's overtime rate.
- Instructors are provided with health insurance coverage, and national pension during the contract period.
7. Required Documents
- Resume with a recent photo and cell phone number
- A cover letter (minimum of 400 words)
- A copy of your official university transcripts
- A copy of your university degree
- A copy of your current passport (front pages showing your nationality and birth date)
- A copy of your alien registration card if you are currently in Korea.
8. If you are interested in this position, please email all the required documents by July 26th, 2019.
For further information, please contact :
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Call : 055-320-3733~4
- Institute of Foreign Language Education Inje University, 197 Inje-ro, Gimhae, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea (50834)