Native English teacher /Full time / In Tongyeong **warm atmosphere**
Rosetta Stone Language Institue in Tongyeong is looking for a native teacher who is friendly and cheerful.
1. Working area: Tongyeong (very nice air, beatutiful beaches and plenty of seafood) near Geoje
2. Working days: Monday to Friday
3. Working hours: 1:00 to 8:30 (including dinner time for forty minutes)
4. Teaching hours : Mainly 5 hours per a day
5. Teaching level : Mostly elementary school students with a few middle school classes
6. Monthly pay : 2.2 million per month.
7. Housing : Beautiful and cosy flat near our schoool.
8. Vacation : Summer - 5days / Winter - 5days
9. Starting date : June 1st
10. Director mobile : 010.7178.9712
Korean teachers here are very friendly and helpful. We are like a family.
I'd also like to work with joy and enthusiasm. If you are, why don't you apply for our school. I bet wee can be cooperative.
Here is our teacher's comment below. She has almost worked for a year. She is a very nice teacher here but she will stop working because she is going to get married with a Korean guy.
My name is Jasmine, and I'm an American native teacher at EClock Academy. Our unique private school is located in the beautiful, unrivaled area of Tonyeong. The landscape is quiet, but very close to other big cities, such as: Busan and Changwon, by bus. The provided housing is villa/studio style, fully furnished, and only a ten-minute walk from the school/15-minute walk to the bus terminal. Our school has a kind director, who speaks great English, and the students are respectful and more than willing to learn. EClock is a fantastic, fast-paced school to continue your full time teaching career.