Native Elementary English Teacher for
The Elementary School Affiliated with
Busan National University of Education
1. Job Description
1) Employment period: Mar. 1st, 2020 - Feb. 28th, 2021
2) 22 hours teaching a week. Working hours Mon-Fri, 08:30-16:30, co-teaching with a highly experienced Korean teacher.
3) 26 days paid vacation to be taken in summer and winter.
4) Must work 10 days of English camp during both summer & winter vacations, 08:30-12:00.
5) E2 visa sponsorship available.
6) School location : Busan, Dongnae area, Busan Nat'l Univ. of Education subway station.
(the school is located on the Busan National University of Education campus)
7) Candidates with a CELTA, diploma in Education, or certified teaching qualification from their home country will be given preference.
8) Housing allowance provided 400,000 won
Monthly Pay : Level1 - 2.3 (million KRW), Level2+ - 2.1 (million KRW), Level2 - 2.0 (million KRW), Level3 - 1.8 (million KRW),
3. Required Documents to get an E2 visa
1) College Diploma Certificate (Apostille stamp needed or notarized by Korean consulate)
2) Criminal Record Check (Apostille stamp needed)
3) Official Medical Report (must include TBPE test, HIV test and cannabinoid test)
*If interested, e-mail first with a completed application form, 2 unique letters of recommendation, and a personal essay until December 13th, 2019. Candidates selected for interview will be required to provide original letters of recommendation and certificates at the interview. (Further information will be provided by email.)
▶contact person: Jeong, Hyesun(Korean teacher) ▶e-mail: email@example.com
Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? :
Are you a licensed recruiter? :