Gyungnam (near Busan) EPIK Public Schools - May 1st and June 1st
May 1st and June 1st EPIK Public Schools Available in the Gyeongsangnamdo Region (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Gyeongsang_Province)
1 year contract –
Option 1 : May 1st 2017 to 30th April 2018
Option 2 : June 1st 2017 to May 31st 2018
Schools Available in Changwon, Jinju, Milyang, Gojae, Hapcheon, Hadong and Haman (and there are others – there are a lot of vacancies!)
Unlike EPIK – you can choose the location you want!
EPIK contracts – 22 classes per week. Regular school hours – 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
When you arrive – you will connect with all of the other Public School Teachers starting the same day as you! So it’s easy to connect with others + we can provide email addresses of those that teach in your location.
1 class is 40-50mins each.
Salary is 2.2m – 2.95m won per month (depending on your resume and the location you would like)
Benefits same as EPIK
- Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
- 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
- Medical contributions
- Pension contributions
- 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
- Sick paid leave allowance
- Special leave allowance
- 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
- Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
Plus + being with Korean Horizons; you also get :
- Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
- Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Phrasebook & other goodies)
- Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Interviews are currently happening.
If you would like to apply; please email your resume to JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com