Full Time - Starting from asap [Great hours, pay, working environment and vacati
Nadia English is committed to providing quality English education aimed at improving our students' abilities in all aspects of English learning. All of our students get class time with a native-speaking English teacher so they can be exposed to all-English instruction. Our highly qualified staff is dedicated to providing level appropriate instruction while also being responsive to the ever-changing needs of our students. We have developed an education roadmap to help prepare our students for English language learning in the long-term. Our goal is for students to have fun as they learn a new language.
- Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa or Ireland
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Must have original Diploma which is notarized with an Apostille
- Criminal Background Check which is notarized with an Apostille
- Someone who has basic teaching experience, is pro-active and most importantly loves children
- Working Hours: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mon~Fri)
- Paid Vacation: 10 days (Summer Vacation: 5 days, Winter Vacation: 5 days)
- Salary: KRW 2,200,000~2,500,000 depending on experience
- Housing or housing allowance (KRW 400,000)
- Insurance: 50% of the health insurance & national pension service
- Severance Pay (upon a completion of a year contract)
- Constant training and ongoing support by head teacher
If you are looking for a workplace where you can actually teach and enjoy great working environment and coworkers, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a blast with us!
[Bucheon Campus] https://map.naver.com/?query=%EB%B2%94%EC%95%88%EB%A1%9C+221