FULL-TIME English Native Teacher in Dongrae 2.4m min,1-8pm AND Seoul Summer Camp
BUSAN FULL-TIME POSITION
Looking for 1 full-time Native English-speaking teacher for a school in Dongrae (near Sajik Basebeall Stadium)
Starting date: around end of July
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 1pm-8pm (negotiable)
Salary: 2.4m BASE pay (negotiable based on experience, housing allowance included)
Housing: allowance included in salary or the school can help arrange housing
Class size: 6 students maximum
Course: Writing and Speaking
All things are negotiable with director, they are really kind and understanding.
please send your resume and recent picture to: LESSLIESALAS@OUTLOOK.COM
SEOUL SUMMER CAMP
Summer Program English Teachers Required
All Weeks 22 July – 23 August
Location: Banpo, Seoul. 10-minute walk from Express Bus Terminal (which is a 15-minute bus ride from Itaewon / HBC area on bus 143, 401, 740)
Students: Kinder – Elementary. 10 students per class, maximum.
Dates: 22nd July 2019– 23rd August 2019
Remuneration: W500,000 per week
Teaching Hours & Requirements:
• 9:40am – 2:20pm, M-F.
• Teachers will be expected to arrive at 9:20am to review the day’s schedule.
• 50-minute lunch break where teachers are NOT expected to stay with students.
• Short feedback on each student on day one and a final report at the end of the program or on a student’s last day will be required.
• E2 visa (with permission)
• Already in Korea
• Experience teaching English to Kindy – Elementary students
• Fun, enthusiastic and interactive
• Available for all dates in the Summer Program (we would need the teachers to teach at least in 2 to 3 consecutive weeks)
How to Apply: Please send your CV, recent photo and a brief cover letter (less than 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org