[Full-Time] Best Hagwon Job Starting in July in Bucheon and Siheung Campus
Nadia English is an academy that serves students in Bucheon and Siheung by young founders and teachers. We cater to students of all levels from first grade all the way to first-year middle school. We offer classes in multiple disciplines of English learning including listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Our goal is for students to have fun as they learn a new language.
Nadia English is committed to providing quality English education aimed at improving our students' abilities in all aspects of English learning. All of our students get class time with a native-speaking English teacher so they can be exposed to all-English instruction. Our highly qualified staff is dedicated to providing level appropriate instruction while also being responsive to the ever-changing needs of our students. We have developed an education roadmap to help prepare our students for English language learning in the long-term.
[Requirements for Full-time Position]
• Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa or Ireland
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Must have original Diploma which is notarized with an Apostille
• Criminal Background Check which is notarized with an Apostille
• Someone who has basic teaching experience, is pro-active and most importantly loves children
• Working Hours: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mon~Fri)
• Paid Vacation: 10 days (Summer Vacation: 5 days, Winter Vacation: 5 days)
• Salary: KRW 2,200,000~2,400,000 depending on experience
• Housing allowance: KRW 400,000
• Flight allowance: KRW 100,000 per month
• Insurance: 50% of the health insurance & national pension service
• Severance Pay
• Constant training and ongoing support by head teacher
If you are looking for a workplace where you can actually teach and enjoy great working environment, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a blast with us!