FT: Amazing Short Shift Haeundae 2-7:30PM, Only 5 hours TOTAL!
This is easily the best bang for your buck, why be at work 9 hours a day?
Location: Haeundae, Jangsan Station
Start Date: August 6th, 2018
Salary: 2.1-2.6m won (depending on visa & experience)
Hours: 2:00-700 Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday & 2:00-7:30 Tuesday / Thursday
Teaching Hours: 2:30-700, 2:30-7:30
Students: Ages 7-16, 80% are elementary grades.
Benefits: Variable depending on F-Visa or E2 Visa.
You will get a kind and skilled boss, your own classroom (with A/C, a view, and windows!), and some of the best students in Busan. You will conveniently work 0 minutes from the subway station. A 15 min walk to Haeundae beach.
- F Visa given preference, and E2 Visa package is possible.
- Training days would be between July 23rd - July 27th
- Enthusiastic, friendly, positive, hard-working, patient and professional people are desired.
- Send me your details to email@example.com or any questions you have. Include resume and other appropriate attachments. I have worked here over three years.
- In email subject state your visa (E2 or F series) eligibility. Due to # of applicants, all others will probably be ignored.