Fantastic start dates Aug/early Sept 2018 – Rare Opportunity for Drama/Theater m
Fantastic start dates Aug/early Sept 2018 – Rare Opportunity for Drama/Theater majors or related experience keen to teaching drama/musical such as Lion King in Seoul late 2.85 to 3.20 million won total salary
YBM Jamsil cGATE (Gifted and Talented Education) Drama/Musical teacher position: Teaching drama/musical such as Lion King to our homeroom classrooms for our end of the year production.
This is a great opportunity to live and work in one of the most popular, trendy and ultra-premium neighborhoods of Korea! Our school is located within walking distance to both Jamsil & Jamsil Saenae subway station (Green line 2), Kore’s tallest 123 floors skyscraper Lotte World Tower as well as not too far from the COEX Mall/World Trade Center in Samsung-dong. Jamsil offers the best of both with access to prime urban city amenities but also offers tranquil greenery situated near the Olympic Park & Seokchon Lake Park. Local residents can be seen jogging, biking, enjoying the beauty of nature with the convenience of shopping, restaurants, sports facilities, concert halls making Jamsil one of the most popular and sought after place of residence.
For late August/early September 2018 start
Musical/Drama teacher at our YBM Jamsil cGATE
YBM GATE offers great working conditions and compensations!
*Very competitive salaries such as 2.8 to 3.20 million won per month without provided housing
*Applicants who require provided housing will receive between 2.40 to 2.70 million won/month
*Year round compact-schedules (9:00am - 5:30 pm) Mon to Fri, No weekend work of any kind
*Full compliance with Korean Government Medical Insurance, Korean Pension Tax and Severance pay
*Smaller classes than public schools (8-15 students)
*Get detailed information and position location before you sign the contract
*Work among other foreign teachers. Most schools average 10 to 20 English Native Teachers
*Fully developed curriculum and updated by the R&D team at the YBM head office.
All weekends off, Monday to Friday teaching only, no shuttle bus duties and long summer and winter session breaks.
Summer break is from July 24th to July 31st off + weekends
Winter break is from Dec 21st to January 1st off + weekends
- Native English Speaker with E2/D10/F4 visa status or documents for E2 visa sponsorship
- F4/F2/F6 visa applicants must have documents for registration with the education office
HOW TO APPLY:
* Applicants should submit their cover email, resume, recent photo and indicate any locations that interest them (May select multiple locations if applicable)
*Applicants who are already in Korea with an E2/D10/F-series visa can email over their ARC card to speed up the application processing, as our schools require all applicants to meet work visa regulations.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Why choose YBM?
- Reliability: YBM is a multi-million-dollar organization ensuring job security &contract reliability.
- Full-Benefits: YBM complies with the medical insurance, pension, severance pay and air ticket
- Accessibility: YBM schools are located in the most PRIME districts of Seoul, Busan and Bundang
- We are not recruiters! Receive specific information regarding employment before signing any contracts.