Current Public School Vacancies
Current Vacancies – We have the following Public Schools Available :
- Public Elementary School in Incheon Metropolitan City to start May 26th –
- Public Elementary School in Cheonan city to start May 26th
- Five Public Schools in the Gyeonggi Province to start May 26th
- Five Public Schools in the Gyeongnam Province to start June 1st
We are also recruiting for the main EPIK program to start August 26th for all locations including Seoul, Busan + all the metropolitan cities and all of the provincial regions. There are more than 500 positions available for this period.
The current vacancies ALL come with an EPIK contract. They all come with orientation programs. The benefit package is the same for all of them.
Working hours are structured – from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. You would only be responsible for 22 classes and 1 class would be between 40-50mins.
Salary is in accordance with the government pay scale and it can be seen here : https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php
Benefits include :
• An orientation training program which includes Korean language lessons
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (almost 6 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 5 working days additional paid vacation if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including book on learning Korean, a travel guide for the whole country, a map of your location, & other goodies)
• Order anything you like from any online Korean store & pay us back once you receive your first pay check.
To be eligible, you need :
- To be from the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa.
- To have a bachelor degree. If your major is not education, you need a TESOL/TEFL of at least 100hrs.
- To have a clear criminal history.