Certified Elementary Teachers with BEd. needed for SIS Canada, located in Sokcho

Printer-friendly version

Are you a certified Elementary teacher with a Bachelors of Education?

Do you wish to live in a beautiful place with beaches, mountains and fresh air?

Do you long to work in an environment that is fair, friendly and stimulating?

Then we want to work with you!

SIS Canada is a Canadian Education Institute that prepares students to eventually attend our independent secondary school located in British Columbia, Canada.  The grades we offer at our Sokcho campus in South Korea are 1-8.

We care deeply our students and put their learning first.  We make use of the local area by getting our students outside and active.

We are looking to fill 1 position.

1. Certified Teachers who can obtain an F-VISA in Korea to teach Science, Math, Art, PE and/or Music for grades 1 to 8. (Art and music specialists are preferred)

Applicants that can obtain F Visa's are of Korean descent or have Korean spouses.

Location: Sokcho, a lovely beach town in the north-east of the province of Gangwon-do, South Korea.  It is located at the base of Seorak mountain and on the beaches of the coast.  It is the ideal place for outdoor enthusiasts.

Start: September 2018

Salary: Starting at 2.7 Million Korean won per month (increased based on teaching experience)

Additional Benefits: Housing provided, Moving allowance, Severance bonus, Pension, Health Insurance

Hours: 8:30am to 3:30 pm Mon-Fri (once a week to 5pm)


Must hold Professional Teacher Certification.

Must have a Bachelors or Masters of Education

Must be eligible for an F visa in Korea.  Applicants that can obtain F Visa's (are of Korean descent or have Korean spouses) are preferred.

Must be a passport holder from one of the 7 English speaking countries.

How to apply:

Apply through this site or more information on the school's website: http://www.siscanada.org

Please send your CV, references and a recent headshot photo.

Please include in your application a photo of your teaching certificate and passport photo.

Only those applicants of interest will be contacted.


Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? : 
Are you a licensed recruiter? : 

Log in to email or private message an advertiser. 
 (click 'email contact form')
We encourage users NOT to post email addresses or phone numbers online. 



Koreabridge - RSS Feeds 
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group