Beginner 2.4~2.5 M / Experienced 2.5 M ~ ( Negotiable ) / 9 am ~ 6 pm /
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com
Please answer them and send me your resume and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What position do you want to know about it?
- Do you have E2 visa? Or What visa documents do you have?
- What is your current salary and preferable salary?
- What other facts are in your mind when you choose School? Shorter working hours? having a housing allowance? higher salary? Round air-ticket?
- When are you available for skype interview? What is your skype ID?
- I would like to have a letter of reference or contact number to check your reference. Could you send to me?
Here you can see a position detail.
< Ilsan 0 > One Position
*Vacancy : One position ( Female or Male teacher need )
*Starting Date : March 2nd ( Orientation is at the end of Feb.)
*Locations : Jeongbalsan, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi ( Juyeob-Yeog Sta/ Line 3)
*Salary : Beginner 2.4~2.5 M / Experienced 2.5 M ~ ( Negotiable )
*Schedules: M~ F 9 am ~ 6 pm
*Students: Kindergarten ( Age 5) ~ Elementary (up to Age 11)
*No. Native English teachers: 13
*Housing : Furnished single housing will be offered
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), National pension (Yes), Severance pay. 10 days paid vacation. Round airticket will be offered.
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Thank you so much
I am looking forward to working with you,
Skype ID: goworldyun