Adult Teaching Position Starting in August 2018 at KHRDI
Adult Teaching Position Starting in August 2018
KHNP (Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd.) Human Resources Development
Institute is looking for a native English-speaking instructor who can start in August 2018. We hope an enthusiastic and professional individual will join us to develop talented human resources in KHRDI.
○ Location: (45014) 658-50, Haemaji-ro, Seosang-myun, Ulju-gun, Ulsan-si, Korea
(It takes 40 minutes by car from Haeundae area.)
○ Number of Vacancies: 3 (Bilingual in both English and Korean is preferred)
○ Teach English to class sizes of 1:1 Classes or Group Classes with 6–10 Adult Students
(Nuclear Power Plant Operators and KHRDI employees)
○ Create tailored curriculum and textbooks in collaboration with other teachers
○ Give input on English programs and regularly measure student performance.
○ Holders of Bachelor's Degree
○ Science/Engineering-related background (Academic and/or Experienced) is preferred
○ Native English Speaker residing in Korea
○ Annual Salary: KRW 45,397,200 (including KRW 4,539,720 of Incentives but depending on
individual performance evaluations)
○ Working Hours: Monday–Friday, 09:00–18:00 (Lunch Break: 12:00-13:00 / 1 hour)
○ Paid Vacation: 15 days
○ Benefits: Severance Payment, National Pension, National Health Insurance, Industrial Accident
Compensation Insurance, Airfare (E-2 Holders Only)
○ Send your cover letter and resume/CV(with your Visa Type) to email@example.com no later than 24:00, July 22nd, 2018.
○ Interview Date (including mock class): July 31st – August 1st, 2018.
- Selected applicants will be contacted individually for the interview.
- A candidate must prepare a 10 min's mock-up class.
- We may ask you to prepare documents such as original copy of degree and diploma, scanned copy of passport information page/alien registration card and etc. by the interview date.
- Medical Test & Criminal Check : August 6th - August 10th, 2018
- Final Announcement & Signing Contract: August 13th of 2018.
- Starting Date: August 16th, 2018 (Negotiable)
- Contact us at 051-745-6218 for more information or inquiries.