3 days a week full-time
- *ONLY F VISA* No visa support. Must be a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, or Ireland -
1. 4 classes a day
2. Pay:30,000won per a class/ 120,000won per day
3. Students: Age 8 to 13 ranging from phonics to simple speaking and grammar.
Class sizes vary. (around 15)
4. Medical insurance: The employee is responsible for his/her own medical insurance.
5. Living stipend: The employee is responsible for his/her own living stipend, bills, expenses, and utilities.
6.No school for any 5th week in a month.
7. The employee will be paid on the 15th of every month upon conclusion of the previous month’s working hours.
If the employee is late more than 5 minutes, the pay is docked for the first class.
8. Vacation: The employee’s vacation days are to coincide with his/her individual schools. Any days he/she wishes to take off beyond the designated vacation days of the classes will require a replacement or will not be paid for by the employer.
9. *For January and the last half of February will be with Intensive morning classes schedule and goes back to regular hours from March.
10. You can choose the working days.
- school in Centum, school in Su-young for Monday or Wendseday or Friday.
- school near KSU for Tuesday or Thursday.
The classes are great. You will have Korean co-teachers in all of the classes who helps keep order.
I am studying Little Fox stories & videos & chants, dancing songs with them, also playing group games and activities in order to the subject I teach them per month.
but you can do whatever you want.
If you are interested in the job, Please send your resume and photo to email and also feel free to contact me if there is any questions.