❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Full Time and Part Time ESL Instructors Needed - Seoul, Busan, and Incheon❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Are you looking for a change and want to teach motivated adults in a fun and exciting environment?
Do you want to have more time to plan and utilize teaching techniques without the need to worry about behavior management?
Are you looking for the ability to maximize your income, with opportunities to teach more and earn more?
Are you looking for a stable Employer who will pay on time and set up your benefits correctly?
Do you enjoy being stimulated and engaged in real conversations with a variety of students from various professional backgrounds?
Pagoda Academy has been in business since 1969 and employs more than 100 native teachers across Korea.
A highly recognizable brand and presence, our centers are located in the most popular locations in Korea.
Please read ad in its entirety
Only serious candidates will receive a response.
Popular, Fun, and independent teachers wanted for an exciting career teaching motivated adults in conversation and business.
Looking for friendly teachers who know how to lead a class and can have fun.
Also, someone who can work well with others and adapt well to changes.
Must be independent and able to work without being micromanaged.
* Position: English Instructor for motivated Adult ESL learners (Group or 1:1) Books provided
* Positions available: Full-Time FT (split-shift) and Part-Time PT (morning 7-12, evening 5-10, weekends 9-5)
* Location: Various locations in Seoul (5 mins walk from major subway station)
* Locations available: Sinchon, Yeouido, Gangnam, Samseong, Jongno, (Bupyeong, Busan)
* Start date: ASAP
* FT Working hours: Split Shift ~ 8 hours per day (7-12 A & ~5:30~9:50 P)
* Salary: Full-Time W2,200,000 ~ W3,200,000+
* Benefits: Pension, Health, Severance bonus, Paid Vacation
* PT positions also available,
* Answer these questions in the email:
Current visa status? Expiry date?
Contract end date?
Expected start date?
Apostilled documents? (diploma/CBC) Yes No?
* Visa: Current E2, D, or F may apply
* Part-Time Applicants: Immigration will require a permission letter from your sponsor to add another workplace
* Documents: Apostilled diploma and background check will be required (with immigration or actual documents)
* Teacher from the US, CAN, UK, AUS, NZL, IRL, RSA
Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? :
Are you a licensed recruiter? :