Korea Bus Tour Adventures TRIP #5 - PARAGLIDING!!!!
Hey everyone! :)
WHO'S UP FOR SOME PARAGLIDING THIS MONTH!?!?!
....It seems that our trips are getting more adventurous each time! ^^
Here are the details of our paragliding trip:
Date: Sunday, October 20th
Meeting place: Lotte Department Store in Seomyeon, Busan
*IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE BUSAN, PLEASE POST WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AFTER YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT.
Time: Depart between 8-9 a.m. Return somewhere around 7 p.m. (arrival time back in Busan may change so try to keep your schedule flexible).
Place: 3 possible locations - Eonyang, Hapcheon or Chungdo
***THESE ARE THE 3 BEST LOCATIONS TO GO PARAGLIDING IN GYEONGSANGNAM PROVINCE!!! We wanted to go somewhere with beautiful views, as paragliding isn't something most of us will get the chance to do often! :)
Cost: 99,000 won
*Price includes transportation for the day, all gear for paragliding, and a photo/video of your flight.
*Lunch is NOT included - please bring your own lunch.
- Please transfer your money to:
Busan Bank account # 055120626544 (Bank Code 032) Kim Hye In (this is Sophia)
- Please make your transfer ASAP - we need to know how many people are going for sure so that the company can hire enough pilots for the day!! :)
After making your transfer, please post these things on this wall:
- Your name (and the names of the people you're paying for if you are paying as a group)
- The date of your transfer
We will reply with a confirmation when we’ve received it!
***IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE AWARE OF*** - PLEASE READ THIS PART CAREFULLY:
- There is a weight limit for paragliding (220 lbs. or 100 kg).
- The location may change on the day of the trip depending on the weather conditions that day. It may be necessary to travel further away to find better conditions, which will affect the cost of the bus.
**PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA 5,000 WON ON THE DAY OF THE TRIP TO COVER THE DIFFERENCE IN BUS COSTS IN CASE IT BECOMES NECESSARY.
- You will NOT be flying solo - everyone will be paragliding WITH a trained instructor (though they probably won't speak much (or any!!) English. :)
What to bring:
- Money for lunch & extra money for the bus
- Your courage & sense of adventure!!!! (Hehe).
Here is the link to the event page:
For more information, important details about our fourth trip, and to be informed of future trips, please join our Facebook group, "Korea Bus Tour Adventures." Feel free to invite your friends and add them to our group as well!
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have about the trip. We are looking forward to another adventure with awesome people like YOU!!!
Thank you!! :)
Allison & Sophia