Koreabridge Forums


Teaching English with F4 Visa

1 post / 0 new
Joined: 07/07/2018
Teaching English with F4 Visa
Printer-friendly version
I have an F4 Visa and am living in Yangsan. I would like to teach English, as I am a native from the United States. However, I do not have a bachelor's degree. Some places said they could hire me to teach and others have said that I need a bachelor's degree. Is this accurate? And if so, what schools or academies could I work at? Please educate me on this matter. Thank you.

Koreabridge - RSS Feeds 
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group

Koreabridge - Googe+ Group