Koreabridge Forums


Student/work visa

1 post / 0 new
Joined: 01/19/2014
Student/work visa
Printer-friendly version

 I am currently teaching at a college here in Busan on an E-2 visa.  I am applying to PNU for grad school and I plan to study there and continue teaching as well.  

Will I have any problems doing this?  Do I need a letter of permission from my employer or something like that?  

I am getting mixed information from people I am talking to.  



Koreabridge - RSS Feeds 
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group