I see no reason why they cannot be done with a good e-petition to the authorities via E people. Obviously, there would need to be some safeguards in place to make it a realistic position to argue. There is a clear and continuing demand for these. I think there should be some freedom to work and make money in your free time without being fined for it. It is currently illegal, but I think that could change with a good e-petition. At least make them think about this.
The key issues seem to me be:
- collection of taxation
- quality, monitoring and evaluation of a worker
- grading the ability
- pay rates- minute, hour, day, week, month
- security checks have been done
- qualifications have been done
- objection by Hakwan and home- study rooms Hakwan
Any other points for consideration, please comment.