I'm doing a bit of market research to see if there's enough interest to start a vitamins, minerals, supplements, herbs, sports nutrition, diet, energy, health, and beauty products business in Busan that could also ship to anywhere in South Korea.
I see lots of healthy, active people when I'm out and about. If you're anything like me, you want to improve your daily nutrition, maximize your energy, and be reasonably healthy. Perhaps you're also like me and you've had a really difficult time finding worthwhile products here in Korea. It seems there are two options:
1) you buy things from the U.S. or your respective country of choice and wait a long time and pay duty fees, or
2) you ask a Korean friend to help you order products on webpages that are all in Korean.
Before I make the investment and do the leg work of building a website and ordering product to have on hand, I was wondering if the good people of Koreabridge would do me a favor and let me know how interested or not interested they are.
- Would you prefer products you could buy on hand, or would you prefer to order online and have them shipped directly to your home? Both?
- Are you more interested in performance supplements for running, strength training and body building, or do products that help you get slim and stay slim sound more appealing?
- Energy drinks and bars?
- General wellness supplements like multi-vitamins, omega-3s, ProBiotics, joint health, etc, sleep aid, etc?
I look forward to reading what everyone thinks!