Koreabridge Forums


H-1 visa (non-ESL)

1 post / 0 new
Joined: 10/27/2009
H-1 visa (non-ESL)
Printer-friendly version

I'm going to be joining my girlfriend in Changwon in a couple weeks.  She is teaching there.  I don't have a teaching visa so I must find other work (or must I?)  Basically, is there any advice out there for a guy like me?  I don't mind working in a restaurant or hotel... but, currently, my Korean isn't so great. 

Any advice would be amazing!  Thanks - BK


Koreabridge - RSS Feeds 
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group