I have a query for other F6 visa holders here in Korea.
I am considering part-time teaching positions here now that I have an F visa. I plan to try fill my days with different part-time teaching positions built up over a period of time. However, I am unsure about the situation regarding documents and immigration.
- Will I need the usual criminal background check and degree apostilled?
- If so, will they be required for each individual employer?
- I presume, maybe I'm wrong here, that because I already have a visa that these docs are not required by immigration?
- What is the situation regarding medical checks?
- How do you deal with pension and health insurance?
Basically, I am wondering what is the best procedure to follow regarding taking various part-time positions.
Any help would be greatly appreciatede :)