Koreabridge Forums


F-4 Visa

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 04/24/2015
F-4 Visa
Printer-friendly version

Hi, I am looking to get an F-4 Visa but my parents refuse to help me get one.  Do I need my parents to get the Family Registry, or can I get the Family Registry at a District Office in South Korea? 


Joined: 06/20/2017
Re: F-4 Visa

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2 years.

Login or register to post comments

Koreabridge - RSS Feeds 
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group