Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

1 year 7 weeks ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

1 year 8 weeks ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

1 year 8 weeks ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

1 year 9 weeks ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
1 year 9 weeks ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

1 year 9 weeks ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

1 year 10 weeks ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... Busandar

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

1 year 11 weeks ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

1 year 12 weeks ago
Public school jobs ending next year? Re: Public school jobs ending next year? robertpusan64

Well rumors are that just rumors . I heard a rumor that next year After School will be just 3 grade to 6th ,  Meaning no afterschool for 1st and 2nd , The basic program of sending teachers to schools was started by  Lee Min Bok i think , I would never listen to a native teacher or Korean teacher , I would contact the government or education boards for meaningful  info ,  ...

1 year 12 weeks ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

1 year 13 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

1 year 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

1 year 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

1 year 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

1 year 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

The medical you had included tests for narcotics use and HIV or AIDS. The information is freely available on the government website. You can contact the hospital or clinic that carried out your HIV and get the results sheet again.

1 year 14 weeks ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

1 year 16 weeks ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

1 year 17 weeks ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
1 year 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

1 year 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

1 year 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

1 year 17 weeks ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

1 year 18 weeks ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

1 year 19 weeks ago