Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar adamamit
I guess they have variety of veggie options including variety of fusion menu, the last time I visit there. I heard there gonna be grand opening this weekend with some discounted food price.
39 weeks 5 days ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar koreahapki

Do you have veg menu?

39 weeks 5 days ago
Andy's Teaching Strategies Re: Andy's Teaching Strategies Atokor

I am a university lecturer and a researcher in early childhood teacher education issues. I therefore want to be a member of this learning platform through sharing and learning from others.

Asare Kotor

39 weeks 5 days ago

yes, it it ^^ clinic is until 6:00pm so they require patients to be there before 5:30pm.

39 weeks 6 days ago
Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, Sinpyeong Area Re: Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, ... RyanMaitem25
Hello is that clinic is still operating? Thank you.
41 weeks 2 days ago
English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? Re: English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? nysmile6677

There is an ABO certified orthodontist from New York University dental school.

New York Smile Orthodontics is located in Jangsan, Haeundae.

newyorksmile.org / 051-702-6677

41 weeks 2 days ago
Help Wanted - Language Questions Re: Help Wanted - Language Questions busanbloke

'What photos there are' - Of the few photos that exist.

'have him' - show him.

'included with the others.' - Both he and the others are in the picture.

Gramatically, the original sentnece is a little clunky. Maybe 'He is with the others in all of the photos, but there are only a few photos' might be...

42 weeks 2 days ago
We took the ferry between Busan and Fukuoka... Re: February 6 - 11, 2016We took the ferry between Busan and ... fishstick

Per person.

43 weeks 6 days ago
Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea? Re: Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in ... Inje2020
Thanks a lot for the information.
44 weeks 1 day ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service tushamrut

i dont need english spaking maid then how much you will charge for 4 hr., will they bring their own cleaning supplies ?

44 weeks 1 day ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

An F visa does not make you exempt . You can not tutor legally without a Board of Education permit. It applies to Koreans too.

44 weeks 3 days ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally sc

It depends on your visa. Most teachers have E visa, which means they can only work in a hakwon. An F visa means you can work anywhere, including tutoring. I don't know where they got 12,000 from. I'd say the average fee would be 30,000-40,000 an hour.

44 weeks 3 days ago

If you are not on the LIST of accepted countries, no.

44 weeks 3 days ago
Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea? Can I get a job in Korea if I graduate from a Korean University? Inje2020

I meant: If a foreign student graduates from a University in South Korea, can they get a job in this country? Some people say yes, others, however say no. I just wanted to get an answer for the question. Thank you.

44 weeks 4 days ago

Thank you for what you have written. I would be more than happy if I could get an answer to the question. I know there are many nice and intelligent people here.

Thank you.

44 weeks 4 days ago

I think you should look at your advert carefully. Just a few things you could change here:

1- Can foreigners --- ---- graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea?

2- Nowadays I am studying --- at Master's -----. And I wonder if I can get a job in South Korea after I graduate as a non- native...

45 weeks 4 days ago
Film Processing and Busan Re: Film Processing and Busan eastbayzephyr

did you find a place?? i am in busan now and am having a hard time!

45 weeks 6 days ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

Yes, you have to register your place with the Board of Education. You cannot roam doing privates, there are set prices per student. About 12,000 per hour.

Private, unregistered classes are illegal. or working in Hakwans without registerring. I know, because my Hakwan owner forgot to register me.So, register, probably better for you, and it is not a...

46 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Re: Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Karemmalapark
Im also looking for some freshman/English summer college programs for my daughter to play also in Busan
47 weeks 5 days ago
Hello I'm looking for an indoor/outdoor volleyball league in Busan for June 2016. Prefer 18 and up...men or women! Thanks!
47 weeks 5 days ago
Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations Re: Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations fingerlickingood

10 more has been added to the list!

133화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 4(Wedding & Honeymoon 4)
134화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 5(Wedding & Honeymoon 5)
135화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 6(Wedding & Honeymoon 6)
136화 –...

48 weeks 2 days ago
Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro Re: Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro evie

Hi Mangesh,

This website is more oriented to Busan than Seoul. I think you'd have better luck if you asked on a Seoul facebook group.

Good luck

48 weeks 3 days ago
living cost in Busan??? Re: living cost in Jinju??? tmk.khan

Average economic monthly living cost in Jinju for  tudent?

I am a student and would be sharing a room with my friend. what eould be the average economic living cost including food, clothing, rent except transportation as i will be living near the university.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

48 weeks 3 days ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan crestipal

will try to check them up :) thank you!

48 weeks 4 days ago
Clam Pub Grand Opening! Re: Clam Pub Grand Opening! Peter Hughes
Looks good. Where is it? What subway station?
48 weeks 4 days ago