Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! Re: Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! fringeworld

what's the brand of this guitar?

18 weeks 13 hours ago
Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale Re: Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale rqgd

Hello! Can you add the dimensions of the sofa and table? Wondering if it'll fit in my room. Thank you!

18 weeks 2 days ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar kibz95

Hi there, I am interested in your guitar. Do you still have it? If so, please send a text or call to 010-3351-1nine nine 5 thank you!

18 weeks 2 days ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only ryanmolina
Im interested can we meet up this weekend..in changwon or gimhae im from gimhae
18 weeks 2 days ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar chandana
Contact me 01021636109
18 weeks 3 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo chandana
Contact me kakao 01021636109
18 weeks 4 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale junjunjun

I'm interested in the stool. I live by the exit 11 as well (Wints Tower).

18 weeks 4 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale Shoinzo

Hello,

I'm interested in the blender. Is it still for sale?

18 weeks 5 days ago
Immersion blender, luggage, mirror, drawer set, etc Re: Immersion blender, luggage, mirror, drawer set, etc hasankb

PM sent.

18 weeks 6 days ago
Great apt by the river, Oncheon/PNu Re: Great apt by the river, Oncheon/PNu isosinsir

"It's reminiscent of Brooklyn."

LMAO.

18 weeks 6 days ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Mohammed

Hi,

If it is still available, can you contact me, please?

010-9998-1098

19 weeks 13 hours ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale nabilakhansa

Hi, is the iron still available?

19 weeks 1 day ago
Model call - female for Spring TFP in Busan Re: Model call - female for Spring TFP in Busan ladyboss

Closed for models.

Open for MUA and photographer enthutiasts.

19 weeks 2 days ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only mochalam_

hi, im interested,,is it stil available?

contact me pls

010-7342-9609

19 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hey   we are 11 hours away from Kickoff ,    New England has the top ranked defense and Atlanta has the top ranked  offense , I have liked Atlanta all year , Mattie ice will slice and dice the pats D .It will be Atlanta first  Super Bowl title , Hard to imagine   Atlanta only has one title the Braves of MLB ,  I think final score will be    ...

19 weeks 4 days ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan stevebarret

I would go online if I were looking for the best cheap action camera out there. You may find on some physical stores but it's always good checking the internet.

21 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Wake up everyone are you ready for some football ? Games start 5 am mbcespn   tv  , In first game wow hard to say who is going to win , I will say Atlanta will beat Green Bay ,   in second game  I will say Pittsburgh will shock the world and beat New England    lets see how the games flow .

21 weeks 3 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services eatron
Chilli - relax you don't need to attack every post that may make you feel like someone is competing with you.
21 weeks 5 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

I hope you are registered with the Board of Education and Immigration.

22 weeks 18 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Let the  pigskin  fly    I  think  Green Bay will  beat Dallas  and  Kansas City will beat  Pittsburgh  I  think  im lone wolfing my  picks

22 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?   Todays games are on mbcespn , I think Atlanta will beat  Seattle and  New England will beat Houston ,

22 weeks 4 days ago
2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security Re: 2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security SoKor

"Trump will almost certainly do little good – he lacks the necessary patience, attention span, and industry"

"see how regional leaders will respond to the orange theatricality of President Trump."

"curious to see if Trump himself calms down in office enough to get through an ASEAN or NATO summit without acting like a clown."

"when...

22 weeks 5 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

23 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

23 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

23 weeks 4 days ago