Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service tushamrut

i dont need english spaking maid then how much you will charge for 4 hr., will they bring their own cleaning supplies ?

1 year 4 weeks ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

An F visa does not make you exempt . You can not tutor legally without a Board of Education permit. It applies to Koreans too.

1 year 4 weeks ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally sc

It depends on your visa. Most teachers have E visa, which means they can only work in a hakwon. An F visa means you can work anywhere, including tutoring. I don't know where they got 12,000 from. I'd say the average fee would be 30,000-40,000 an hour.

1 year 4 weeks ago

If you are not on the LIST of accepted countries, no.

1 year 4 weeks ago
Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea? Can I get a job in Korea if I graduate from a Korean University? Inje2020

I meant: If a foreign student graduates from a University in South Korea, can they get a job in this country? Some people say yes, others, however say no. I just wanted to get an answer for the question. Thank you.

1 year 4 weeks ago
Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea? Re: Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in ... Inje2020

Thank you for what you have written. I would be more than happy if I could get an answer to the question. I know there are many nice and intelligent people here.

Thank you.

1 year 4 weeks ago

I think you should look at your advert carefully. Just a few things you could change here:

1- Can foreigners --- ---- graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea?

2- Nowadays I am studying --- at Master's -----. And I wonder if I can get a job in South Korea after I graduate as a non- native...

1 year 5 weeks ago
Film Processing and Busan Re: Film Processing and Busan eastbayzephyr

did you find a place?? i am in busan now and am having a hard time!

1 year 5 weeks ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

Yes, you have to register your place with the Board of Education. You cannot roam doing privates, there are set prices per student. About 12,000 per hour.

Private, unregistered classes are illegal. or working in Hakwans without registerring. I know, because my Hakwan owner forgot to register me.So, register, probably better for you, and it is not a...

1 year 6 weeks ago
Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Re: Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Karemmalapark
Im also looking for some freshman/English summer college programs for my daughter to play also in Busan
1 year 7 weeks ago
Hello I'm looking for an indoor/outdoor volleyball league in Busan for June 2016. Prefer 18 and up...men or women! Thanks!
1 year 7 weeks ago
Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations Re: Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations fingerlickingood

10 more has been added to the list!

133화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 4(Wedding & Honeymoon 4)
134화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 5(Wedding & Honeymoon 5)
135화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 6(Wedding & Honeymoon 6)
136화 –...

1 year 8 weeks ago
Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro Re: Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro evie

Hi Mangesh,

This website is more oriented to Busan than Seoul. I think you'd have better luck if you asked on a Seoul facebook group.

Good luck

1 year 8 weeks ago
living cost in Busan??? Re: living cost in Jinju??? tmk.khan

Average economic monthly living cost in Jinju for  tudent?

I am a student and would be sharing a room with my friend. what eould be the average economic living cost including food, clothing, rent except transportation as i will be living near the university.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

1 year 8 weeks ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan crestipal

will try to check them up :) thank you!

1 year 8 weeks ago
Clam Pub Grand Opening! Re: Clam Pub Grand Opening! Peter Hughes
Looks good. Where is it? What subway station?
1 year 8 weeks ago
We took the ferry between Busan and Fukuoka... Re: February 6 - 11, 2016We took the ferry between Busan and ... sc
₩237,000 each, or for a couple(2 people)? Thanks
1 year 9 weeks ago
How to get an F-4 Visa Re: How to get an F-4 Visa doo_427
what if we got a foreign citizenship before 18 years old but cancelled our Korean citizenship after 18 years of age. would this cause an issue with the korean military service?
1 year 9 weeks ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University windupbird

Ah! I take everything back...Proffessor Fishstick, in light of new information, is in fact a real Professor the Korean way has taught her well.

1 year 9 weeks ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University jackieb

Thanks for straight up plagiarizing from my blog, My Life! Teaching in a Korean University and not giving me any credit for it.

Nice one.

1 year 9 weeks ago
Shipping our things in US. Re: Shipping our things in US. Anderson

I had the same question. Were you able to find a good company?

1 year 10 weeks ago
Shipping our things in US. Re: Shipping our things in US. jeff

I've heard good things about this guy:

Mr. Cho Nam-In
SeChang Customs Brokerage
Tel: 051-469-4360~3
Fax: 051-469-4364
Cell: 011-9322-3477

It's bare bones (drop off and pick up goods yourself), but friends who used this service said the price was unbeatable.

1 year 10 weeks ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University BusanGraham

Sounds like a bit of snobbery going on in here !!

I feel sorry for the OP - Because she highlighted what has been known forever.  I have been here a solid 8 years and taught at 3 Uni's...

You need only look around the message boards to find Professors/ Teachers/ Minions/ Slaves - whatever you wish to call them and find anecdotal evidence of what the OP said......

1 year 11 weeks ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Someone posted the listening files for Level 3, but I can't find 4.

1 year 11 weeks ago

hi! thanks for the pdf.. its really good for learn korean language.. but if you ok, can you give me the listening file? because in some part, there is listening session..

1 year 12 weeks ago