Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Leeknyc

Hi all, I'm looking into bringing a car from NYC to busan. Was wondering if anyone had any advice or follow up to this post.  I got a couple of quotes and it doesnt seem to cost too much to ship it. I heard cars in Korea are super expensive because of the taxes. The car I would be bringing in is not an expensive one.

1 year 24 weeks ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Chilli

Do you know what the timetable would exactly?????????

1 year 24 weeks ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ross

If you don't want to bother with a Korean language site or just want another option, check out Fishisfast (Disclosure: I work here).

We try to make the service really easy to use, you can get pictures of all of your packages to make sure nothing is damaged, and we have a number of shipping options like FedEx, DHL,...

1 year 25 weeks ago
English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! Re: English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! myshell30

Hello,

I also live in Gwangali.  I recently moved here and have a lot of back pain.  I'm seeing a spine specialist but would be very interested in alternative therapy.  Please let me know if you found an English speaking therapist or chiropractor.  Thank you

1 year 25 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks Edwin

New England Partiots 21

Seattle Seahawks 3

1 year 26 weeks ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Edwin

The results are still really uncertain. Trump is playing his cards close to his chest....we really won't know what he is going to do until he takes office!

1 year 26 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

There is a live streaming NFL game  , Carolina vs New Orleans ,   Its being live streamed on  Twitter and NFL.com   ,   I gotta think   Carolina will win ,    Go Carolina Go Go Cam
Go

1 year 26 weeks ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

I would be curious where are the votes coming from , I am from USA and voted great news , I want America to go on a different path ,I want a change . I am against the Wall and the Muslim ban , I dont think either will happen ,

1 year 27 weeks ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

I know what you mean about the vendors. It is like that at the temples in Hong Kong also....Thats great you still enjoyed it though :-)

1 year 27 weeks ago
When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? Re: When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? rkdtpqls567

i think the best time to visit korea is summer

first summer flights are usually much less expensive than spring and fall flights from most parts of the world

second i am korean and i live in busan so In the summer, i;ll see more than other seasons and as you know,  you save some money ...

1 year 27 weeks ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Big game today , If Cleveland wins they are one win from title , IF Chicago wins then its tied 2 -2  , Game 5 is in Chi     6  and 7 are back in beautiful Cleveland , Cleveland gotta win , Kluber is their best pitcher ,

1 year 29 weeks ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Its   2016    I think most people want and think Chicago Cubs will win    title , I dont call it World Series because its not really that , I think Cleveland will win since they got good very good middle relief pitching ,   You know Miller time , Dodgers had Cubs on hook 1-2   but let them go becauce of bad middle relief pitching , Also its  the year of...

1 year 30 weeks ago
Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During Summer Heatwave Re: Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During ... ergaki333

And this gets put up in late October...
that ship has already sailed

1 year 30 weeks ago
Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? Re: Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? jihun ko

HI. DrNugu

I'm jim. I came back from New jersey 6month ago.

If  you want, I'll give you my friend ph.

I also bought a used-car from him- my best friend.

Contact me anytime. I'm living in HAEUNDAE.

010 6821 3364

1 year 30 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ? After a long absence NFL football has returned to TV  .   Mbcespn is now showing a tape of Green Bay  vs Chicago ,    Mbcespn 2  will also show games , They also show live games too , After an ever longer absence  Rams have returned to LA , LA Rams will win the Super Bowl by 2020 , New fooball crib is being built in LA , Will...

1 year 30 weeks ago
Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies Re: Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies busanprof333

The guy kills drug dealers.  Good.

1 year 32 weeks ago
Tennis anyone? Re: Tennis anyone? Carrina
1 year 33 weeks ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters 2jaz

01024130786 i can done with u 2

1 year 34 weeks ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters Xinxinxin
Hi , Is there any bar that's is lesbian friendly in busan ?
1 year 34 weeks ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop manager

I believe the meetings are open to anyone.

They are usually held at HQ Gwangan - google map link

For more information, I suggest contacting bgkotesol@gmail.com

1 year 35 weeks ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop bel
Can anyone are free to attend this event? I'm from The Philippines.
1 year 35 weeks ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office gabysebas

I have an emergency situation back home and I have to leave Korea literally tomorrow. I will not have time to go to the pension office. Here is my question:
Will I be able to do a claim from abroad? Will they understand my situation if I send them all my documentation or somebody goes in by behalf?
Thanks

1 year 35 weeks ago
Please help me!!! Re: Please help me!!! manager

You could try posting a classified ad here on Koreabridge.

To do so, click 'create/classified ad'.

1 year 35 weeks ago
Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This December Re: Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This ... busanprof333

What a horrible idea.  I am not a smoker, but I will have to see these disgusting pictures whenever I go to the store.

1 year 36 weeks ago
Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Re: Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list johnotm
Does anyone know anywhere where I can pay per visit not per month boxing or kickboxing .
1 year 36 weeks ago