When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? Re: When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? rkdtpqls567

i think the best time to visit korea is summer

first summer flights are usually much less expensive than spring and fall flights from most parts of the world

second i am korean and i live in busan so In the summer, i;ll see more than other seasons and as you know,  you save some money ...

44 weeks 6 days ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Big game today , If Cleveland wins they are one win from title , IF Chicago wins then its tied 2 -2  , Game 5 is in Chi     6  and 7 are back in beautiful Cleveland , Cleveland gotta win , Kluber is their best pitcher ,

46 weeks 6 days ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Its   2016    I think most people want and think Chicago Cubs will win    title , I dont call it World Series because its not really that , I think Cleveland will win since they got good very good middle relief pitching ,   You know Miller time , Dodgers had Cubs on hook 1-2   but let them go becauce of bad middle relief pitching , Also its  the year of...

47 weeks 3 days ago
Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During Summer Heatwave Re: Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During ... ergaki333

And this gets put up in late October...
that ship has already sailed

47 weeks 5 days ago
Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? Re: Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? jihun ko

HI. DrNugu

I'm jim. I came back from New jersey 6month ago.

If  you want, I'll give you my friend ph.

I also bought a used-car from him- my best friend.

Contact me anytime. I'm living in HAEUNDAE.

010 6821 3364

47 weeks 6 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ? After a long absence NFL football has returned to TV  .   Mbcespn is now showing a tape of Green Bay  vs Chicago ,    Mbcespn 2  will also show games , They also show live games too , After an ever longer absence  Rams have returned to LA , LA Rams will win the Super Bowl by 2020 , New fooball crib is being built in LA , Will...

48 weeks 10 hours ago
Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies Re: Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies busanprof333

The guy kills drug dealers.  Good.

50 weeks 1 day ago
Tennis anyone? Re: Tennis anyone? Carrina
51 weeks 1 day ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters 2jaz

01024130786 i can done with u 2

51 weeks 5 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters Xinxinxin
Hi , Is there any bar that's is lesbian friendly in busan ?
1 year 14 min ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop manager

I believe the meetings are open to anyone.

They are usually held at HQ Gwangan - google map link

For more information, I suggest contacting bgkotesol@gmail.com

1 year 1 day ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop bel
Can anyone are free to attend this event? I'm from The Philippines.
1 year 1 day ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office gabysebas

I have an emergency situation back home and I have to leave Korea literally tomorrow. I will not have time to go to the pension office. Here is my question:
Will I be able to do a claim from abroad? Will they understand my situation if I send them all my documentation or somebody goes in by behalf?
Thanks

1 year 2 days ago
Please help me!!! Re: Please help me!!! manager

You could try posting a classified ad here on Koreabridge.

To do so, click 'create/classified ad'.

1 year 5 days ago
Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This December Re: Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This ... busanprof333

What a horrible idea.  I am not a smoker, but I will have to see these disgusting pictures whenever I go to the store.

1 year 1 week ago
Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Re: Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list johnotm
Does anyone know anywhere where I can pay per visit not per month boxing or kickboxing .
1 year 1 week ago

Like the posters above stated biased (and I dislike Trump, so it's not that). Your anti-Asian, rose colored really oversimplified view of the West makes for poor political analysis.

1 year 1 week ago
Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already Governed by It Re: Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already ... ernesto.lopez

^Very vague statement.

1 year 2 weeks ago

Very biased article.

1 year 2 weeks ago
please help Re: please help manager 1 year 3 weeks ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

1 year 3 weeks ago
Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is WEHS01 Re: Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is ... delmarsteelers

I would like the same information.

1 year 6 weeks ago
Room for family in Ulsan Re: Room for family in Ulsan sachinb

Hi Friends, I am shifting to UNIST, ulsan from Daejeon and in search of an affordable house for me with my family . if any one suggest me some good options it would be big help for me as i am new to the ulsan area. I am also ready to continue anyone having previous contract for 2 room house . Thank you in advance.

1 year 7 weeks ago
Deleted Deleted joshuabeagle

Deleted

1 year 7 weeks ago
Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Re: Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Mansour_hb

Hi,

I am interested. Please let me know the price!

1 year 7 weeks ago