Korean Tutor to Teach Me 100% in Korean Re: Korean Tutor to Teach Me 100% in Korean caychoi7

You can find many Korean tutors on www.tutor-k.com.

Some of them are only speak Korean.

Hope you can find a right Korean tutor for you.

15 weeks 2 days ago
Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO Re: Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO dylanteacher

Sorry no phone number. You can contact me by email though. dburston0@gmail.com

15 weeks 2 days ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Leeknyc

Hi all, I'm looking into bringing a car from NYC to busan. Was wondering if anyone had any advice or follow up to this post.  I got a couple of quotes and it doesnt seem to cost too much to ship it. I heard cars in Korea are super expensive because of the taxes. The car I would be bringing in is not an expensive one.

15 weeks 4 days ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Chilli

Do you know what the timetable would exactly?????????

15 weeks 4 days ago
Keyboard and stand Re: Keyboard and stand Davekim99

interested.  still available?

15 weeks 5 days ago
Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO Re: Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO agamoore

Nice offer im interested! But maybe this 20th of december,,,do you have a mobile number?

15 weeks 6 days ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ross

If you don't want to bother with a Korean language site or just want another option, check out Fishisfast (Disclosure: I work here).

We try to make the service really easy to use, you can get pictures of all of your packages to make sure nothing is damaged, and we have a number of shipping options like FedEx, DHL,...

15 weeks 6 days ago
Free Bed --- Free Baby Seat --- Free Cooking Pot Re: FREE BED--- FREE BABY SEAT--- FREE COOKING POT Jannet Kim
Hello, I'm interested in your pot. What's your phone number?
16 weeks 8 hours ago
English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! Re: English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! myshell30

Hello,

I also live in Gwangali.  I recently moved here and have a lot of back pain.  I'm seeing a spine specialist but would be very interested in alternative therapy.  Please let me know if you found an English speaking therapist or chiropractor.  Thank you

16 weeks 2 days ago
wanting to swap 2 coldplay korea tickets for SG/Thai Re: wanting to swap 2 coldplay korea tickets for SG/Thai Luxellion
Ci laura sehat?
16 weeks 3 days ago
Samsung laptop new 100% 500.000won Re: Samsung laptop new 100% 500.000won diggitydogg

Still available? Please PM

16 weeks 4 days ago
Yamaha p-45 Digital Piano - 300.00 won Re: Yamaha p-45 Digital Piano - 300.00 won etran37
Hi is this still available? Thanks
16 weeks 6 days ago
Twin Table. New!! Re: Twin Table. New!! cherry ann
Hi...is this still available? Thanks
17 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks Edwin

New England Partiots 21

Seattle Seahawks 3

17 weeks 1 day ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Edwin

The results are still really uncertain. Trump is playing his cards close to his chest....we really won't know what he is going to do until he takes office!

17 weeks 1 day ago
vintage film cam for free: agfamatic 2008 Re: vintage film cam for free: agfamatic 2008 Farhodjon
Hi. Is it still available? I'm planning tomorrow. Let me know your free time plz
17 weeks 5 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

There is a live streaming NFL game  , Carolina vs New Orleans ,   Its being live streamed on  Twitter and NFL.com   ,   I gotta think   Carolina will win ,    Go Carolina Go Go Cam
Go

17 weeks 5 days ago
New Home American Sewing Machine Re: New Home American Sewing Machine Dongyang82
Hi may i know your telephone number or text me at 01034321983.thank you
17 weeks 6 days ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

I would be curious where are the votes coming from , I am from USA and voted great news , I want America to go on a different path ,I want a change . I am against the Wall and the Muslim ban , I dont think either will happen ,

17 weeks 6 days ago
short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae Re: short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae shyam
I would like to move into your apartment. Please contact me on 010 6889 7818 as soon as possible.
18 weeks 16 hours ago
short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae Re: short rent available luxury condo in Marinecity Haeundae eatron

Bah!  3-4 months rent, for the price of one.

18 weeks 1 day ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

I know what you mean about the vendors. It is like that at the temples in Hong Kong also....Thats great you still enjoyed it though :-)

18 weeks 2 days ago
Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian Re: Experienced Teacher / F6 VISA holder / Canadian rosacastle
Onchenjang. M.T.F classes. Elementary and middle school kids. Please, text me 010 2076 6951 or send me your resume to rosacastle@hanmail.net. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
18 weeks 3 days ago
When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? Re: When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? rkdtpqls567

i think the best time to visit korea is summer

first summer flights are usually much less expensive than spring and fall flights from most parts of the world

second i am korean and i live in busan so In the summer, i;ll see more than other seasons and as you know,  you save some money ...

18 weeks 3 days ago
2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick Re: 2 x Thrustmaster T16000 ambidextrous Joystick kinki

You're missing a few things actually, but I'm happy to fill in the blanks.

I am asking people to pay $34 for a Joystick or $30 each if they pick up the two.  As you can see form the reciept I paid $44 as well as a hefty shipping fee to Korea.  The cheapest a single unit is available for on Gmarket is 86,000 won, or $73.  So, in summary, I am selling them at less...

18 weeks 3 days ago