Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hello Ladies and germs   I wonder who people think will win the Super Bowl

It would be easy to pick New England , However Philly has the best defense in football , A great running game . They also got a great pass rush and deep so they will be fresh , I dont rule out Brady getting hurt , Philly will play with more pride and passion and win the game .Alot of other people are...

32 weeks 6 days ago
Ice Hockey Re: Ice Hockey joshuabeagle

Loads of hockey. If you've got gear, bring it, at the very least, bring your skates. Contact me

joshuabeagle at gmail

33 weeks 3 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

35 weeks 6 days ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... Prof. Porkchop

Can you be more specific about the hijinx? I'm curious.

36 weeks 12 hours ago
Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) in Busan. Re: Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) ... Erickavas

Hola !!!

36 weeks 1 day ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

37 weeks 12 hours ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

39 weeks 6 days ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
42 weeks 3 days ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

42 weeks 3 days ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

42 weeks 4 days ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

43 weeks 3 days ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

45 weeks 2 days ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

46 weeks 5 days ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

47 weeks 2 days ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

47 weeks 3 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

48 weeks 6 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

49 weeks 6 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

50 weeks 22 hours ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

51 weeks 6 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

1 year 1 week ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 1 year 5 weeks ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

1 year 7 weeks ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

1 year 7 weeks ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

1 year 8 weeks ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

1 year 8 weeks ago