Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Re: Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Chilli

I think you need to register with immigration and the local Board of Education to get a Tutor's license. It is not too difficult.

18 weeks 2 days ago
Camping Set for Sale Re: Camping Set for Sale aldrinapaling
Beep me 01097470728
18 weeks 5 days ago
Smart watch for sale Re: Smart watch for sale rehaydon
Moto 360 1st Gen? Or 2nd gen?
18 weeks 5 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters electra603
hello I will live soon in busan so I would like to make new friends...
19 weeks 3 days ago
Private PORTUGUESE lessons Re: Private PORTUGUESE lessons Chilli

I think you need to check this is legal.

19 weeks 5 days ago
Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV Stand- Low Price! Re: Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV ... Hojuman2000

Trying to contact you for days...interested in some of your wooden chairs and cabinetr...phone number again 010 5530 8823. please call...can come today

19 weeks 6 days ago
Hi, I will take the computer chair if its still available.
19 weeks 6 days ago
Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! Re: Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! sarvarhussain

Does COWAY have any store in INDIA or is it possible for you to ship the purifier to INDIA?

20 weeks 19 hours ago
Big Moving Sale (part 1) Re: Big Moving Sale (part 1) orcute
What is the specs of the computer? Thank you
20 weeks 4 days ago
SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC Re: SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC bmaldi

Hello, I’m interested to buy.

can you reduce the price?

thanks

20 weeks 5 days ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! sc
I'm in Oncheonjang. Not real heavy, but solid
20 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for female friend in Busan :) Re: Looking for female friend in Busan :) suk2
Hallo~ wie geht's? Ich habe dir ein Email geschickt, es wäre cool sich mal zu treffen^^~
20 weeks 6 days ago
Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have Bigger Problems. Re: Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have ... rehaydon

As someone who helps with screening/hiring for my school, here is what I look for when evaluating someone's TEFL course:

1. Was it at least 120 hours?

2. Can they clearly tell me what they feel were the most important parts of the course (did they understand/retain what was taught)?

3. Did the course have a practicum element? Note: not all practicums are created equal....

21 weeks 1 day ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Chilli

I think you can write to immigration. They have QnA. I know my mate was banned for 10 years, but I think that was working here, not visiting.

21 weeks 1 day ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! Smaldo

Where in Busan are you located? I’m interested in the bedside drawers. How heavy is it?

21 weeks 1 day ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Franz
I was arrested oct 27 got prison for 5days nov 2 2016 for overstaying in korea i was a tourist there for years but then i had a job and stayed over the due date of my visa. Now i am currently working in the philippines as a exec. Operation in a company who handles reservations I wanted to know if there is a chance or when can i come back to korea and legally work or for tour again? Looking...
21 weeks 1 day ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic sunseeker

Wouldn't waste my 4500 KRW on something that you would hardly get.

21 weeks 2 days ago
NEW Galaxy Tab A Re: NEW Galaxy Tab A Gwangan

Is it the same as this 177,000W Galaxy Tab A?

Has the box been opened?

22 weeks 11 hours ago
Reduced Price LG 10 kg Washing Machine Now only 40000 won washing machine eplese

Interesed. I'll send a private message.

22 weeks 14 hours ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Jeremyvanlanda
I went to a community health clinic in Busan for a typhoid vaccine and paid only 4500 KRW. I believe they have a number of other inexpensive vaccines. I walked in, filled out a form, got my shot and was out in 10 minutes. They spoke little English but we used Google translate and had no issues. It is located across from Mary Knoll hospital in Busan I believe the address is 120 Junggu-ro,...
22 weeks 1 day ago
Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study abroad in US Re: Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study ... Jane Espi

Hi. I am an ESL teacher for 9 years already and a licensed teacher from the Philippines. Koreans are mostly my students but I also had a chance to teach Japanese and Chinese students. I conduct my class via Skype and Kakaotalk. Classes are for 25 minutes and I provide all the materials in the class - books, text, topics. At the moment, I have several elementary students and professionals...

22 weeks 1 day ago
Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment in Haeundae Re: Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment ... Droid

I keep seeing you repost this a number of times now.

How about actually posting pictures of it rather than just describing it?

22 weeks 2 days ago
Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea Re: Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea busanprof333

Your hatred of Trump makes it impossible for you to provide any useful commentary on these issues.  It's just you rambling about how much you don't like Trump.

22 weeks 3 days ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... Chilli

Assuming the budget of a foreign teacher here is not that of a businessman. This saves them almost 4000 a year. Excellent. A summer holiday paid for.

22 weeks 5 days ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... eatron

Excellent? Chilli, I know both of the apartments you have commented on. If this apartment has not been remodeled, it is in no way a better deal than the other. Unless, a person is pinching pennies and trying to live in marine city. (No offence)

22 weeks 5 days ago