Pension Office Re: Pension Office Martini14

Do you happen to know the hours of the Pension Office in KSU subway station?

1 year 10 weeks ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re: TV SCREEN REPAIR. Help! Droid

For as cheap as Kleinz TV's are, you'd be better off just buying a new TV.

1 year 10 weeks ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March thedoorsofperception

Do you supply housing for a reasonable fee, thanks for your time.

1 year 10 weeks ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ISHIP4YOU

Hi,

if you want to order directly in France cosmetic cream like : La Roche Posay, Nuxe, Caudalie, Avene, Clarins, l’Occitane, Bioderma, Biotherm, Uriage, Yves Rocher, Nocibe, Daniel Jouvance, Neutrogena, use this parcels forwarding : ISHIP4YOU.

Order directly on french websites or ask them to order for you, they will receive your package and ship to you directly in...

1 year 10 weeks ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

This is my favorite blog post about Buddha statues http://www.globaltravelpress.com/buddha-statues/

1 year 11 weeks ago
Korean language courses in busan? which one is the best? Re: Korean language courses in busan? which one is the best? kwaz666

Busan University of Foreign studies -

They make their own textbooks, so the content is based around Busan and they have 5 classes, reading, writing, listening, speaking and TOPIK prep.

The others use Yonsei Korean textbooks based in Seoul, so you don't get the experience and knowledge of Busan.

Don't know about documents though...

1 year 12 weeks ago
Busan Global Village Re: Busan Global Village manager

The nearest subway stop is Buam, Line 2, stop 220 (exit 1).  You can also walk from Somyeon - about 5 minutes from Lotte Dept Store (walking away from the main Seomyeon rotary).

1 year 12 weeks ago
Shinil drying machine Re: Shinil drying machine jen12
Shinil drying machine
1 year 13 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hey   we are 11 hours away from Kickoff ,    New England has the top ranked defense and Atlanta has the top ranked  offense , I have liked Atlanta all year , Mattie ice will slice and dice the pats D .It will be Atlanta first  Super Bowl title , Hard to imagine   Atlanta only has one title the Braves of MLB ,  I think final score will be    ...

1 year 15 weeks ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan stevebarret

I would go online if I were looking for the best cheap action camera out there. You may find on some physical stores but it's always good checking the internet.

1 year 17 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Wake up everyone are you ready for some football ? Games start 5 am mbcespn   tv  , In first game wow hard to say who is going to win , I will say Atlanta will beat Green Bay ,   in second game  I will say Pittsburgh will shock the world and beat New England    lets see how the games flow .

1 year 17 weeks ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services eatron
Chilli - relax you don't need to attack every post that may make you feel like someone is competing with you.
1 year 17 weeks ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

I hope you are registered with the Board of Education and Immigration.

1 year 18 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Let the  pigskin  fly    I  think  Green Bay will  beat Dallas  and  Kansas City will beat  Pittsburgh  I  think  im lone wolfing my  picks

1 year 18 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?   Todays games are on mbcespn , I think Atlanta will beat  Seattle and  New England will beat Houston ,

1 year 18 weeks ago
2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security Re: 2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security SoKor

"Trump will almost certainly do little good – he lacks the necessary patience, attention span, and industry"

"see how regional leaders will respond to the orange theatricality of President Trump."

"curious to see if Trump himself calms down in office enough to get through an ASEAN or NATO summit without acting like a clown."

"when...

1 year 18 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

1 year 19 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

1 year 19 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

1 year 19 weeks ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry eatron

Yeah - next to one of those cell phone shops and a kimbob place

1 year 22 weeks ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry taekwonten
There is one at GwangAn Station in a one-room apartment building
1 year 22 weeks ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry in Busan jayklee

There are  some Coin Laundry in Busan. here I introduce 3 coin-laundry in Busan

All opens 24 hours, coin laundry (self-laundry).  Location/Tel No. as follows.

1) Coin Wash 24  in Kyungsung University :  Subway line 2, KSU Station, Exit No.1

www.blog.naver.com/laundry24...

1 year 22 weeks ago
Live streaming event Re: Live streaming event robertpusan64

There is a live streaming event , Army vs Navy USA College Football Game , Its a classic , So far Army 7 Navy 0 . I think Army will win its the start of Second quarter , Navy has won this game for 15 years  meaning they have beaten Army 15 years in a row so gotta think it will end today right ?

1 year 23 weeks ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

Most people have placed the bar very low for Trump ,  I think he will easily clear the bar and be a very good President ,  I would say he will do more then Obama did in 2 terms . Trump will have more accomplishments in one term then he had in two , What were Obamas  major accomplishments in office ?I like Ben Carson the most .

1 year 23 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

New England beating Sea is possible but the score of 21   3  is not ,   They are the two heavyweights .  In NFC you also have to consider Dal   the  favorite but with rookie QB dont see them going Super Bowl ,  I see Green Bay and Atlanta possible challengers to Sea ,   In AFC  I  see  Oak , KC , and Den as challengers ,

1 year 23 weeks ago