Tennis anyone? Re: Tennis anyone? Carrina
1 year 20 weeks ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters 2jaz

01024130786 i can done with u 2

1 year 21 weeks ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters Xinxinxin
Hi , Is there any bar that's is lesbian friendly in busan ?
1 year 21 weeks ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop manager

I believe the meetings are open to anyone.

They are usually held at HQ Gwangan - google map link

For more information, I suggest contacting bgkotesol@gmail.com

1 year 22 weeks ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop bel
Can anyone are free to attend this event? I'm from The Philippines.
1 year 22 weeks ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office gabysebas

I have an emergency situation back home and I have to leave Korea literally tomorrow. I will not have time to go to the pension office. Here is my question:
Will I be able to do a claim from abroad? Will they understand my situation if I send them all my documentation or somebody goes in by behalf?
Thanks

1 year 22 weeks ago
Please help me!!! Re: Please help me!!! manager

You could try posting a classified ad here on Koreabridge.

To do so, click 'create/classified ad'.

1 year 22 weeks ago
Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This December Re: Graphic Cigarette Warnings Begin In South Korea This ... busanprof333

What a horrible idea.  I am not a smoker, but I will have to see these disgusting pictures whenever I go to the store.

1 year 23 weeks ago
Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list Re: Martial Arts in Pusan: the ultimate list johnotm
Does anyone know anywhere where I can pay per visit not per month boxing or kickboxing .
1 year 23 weeks ago

Like the posters above stated biased (and I dislike Trump, so it's not that). Your anti-Asian, rose colored really oversimplified view of the West makes for poor political analysis.

1 year 23 weeks ago
Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already Governed by It Re: Don’t Fear Trumpism too Much, East Asia – You’re Already ... ernesto.lopez

^Very vague statement.

1 year 24 weeks ago

Very biased article.

1 year 24 weeks ago
please help Re: please help manager 1 year 25 weeks ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

1 year 25 weeks ago
Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is WEHS01 Re: Trying to contact CAMP Carroll replacement - unit UIC is ... delmarsteelers

I would like the same information.

1 year 28 weeks ago
Room for family in Ulsan Re: Room for family in Ulsan sachinb

Hi Friends, I am shifting to UNIST, ulsan from Daejeon and in search of an affordable house for me with my family . if any one suggest me some good options it would be big help for me as i am new to the ulsan area. I am also ready to continue anyone having previous contract for 2 room house . Thank you in advance.

1 year 29 weeks ago
Deleted Deleted joshuabeagle

Deleted

1 year 29 weeks ago
Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Re: Learn Iran language **Persian (Farsi)** Mansour_hb

Hi,

I am interested. Please let me know the price!

1 year 29 weeks ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar adamamit
I guess they have variety of veggie options including variety of fusion menu, the last time I visit there. I heard there gonna be grand opening this weekend with some discounted food price.
1 year 30 weeks ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar koreahapki

Do you have veg menu?

1 year 30 weeks ago
Andy's Teaching Strategies Re: Andy's Teaching Strategies Atokor

I am a university lecturer and a researcher in early childhood teacher education issues. I therefore want to be a member of this learning platform through sharing and learning from others.

Asare Kotor

1 year 30 weeks ago

yes, it it ^^ clinic is until 6:00pm so they require patients to be there before 5:30pm.

1 year 30 weeks ago
Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, Sinpyeong Area Re: Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, ... RyanMaitem25
Hello is that clinic is still operating? Thank you.
1 year 31 weeks ago
English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? Re: English speaking Orthodontist in Busan? nysmile6677

There is an ABO certified orthodontist from New York University dental school.

New York Smile Orthodontics is located in Jangsan, Haeundae.

newyorksmile.org / 051-702-6677

1 year 31 weeks ago
Help Wanted - Language Questions Re: Help Wanted - Language Questions busanbloke

'What photos there are' - Of the few photos that exist.

'have him' - show him.

'included with the others.' - Both he and the others are in the picture.

Gramatically, the original sentnece is a little clunky. Maybe 'He is with the others in all of the photos, but there are only a few photos' might be...

1 year 32 weeks ago