Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) in Busan. Re: Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) ... Erickavas

Hola !!!

1 year 4 weeks ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

1 year 5 weeks ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

1 year 8 weeks ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
1 year 11 weeks ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

1 year 11 weeks ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

1 year 11 weeks ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

1 year 12 weeks ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

1 year 14 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

1 year 15 weeks ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

1 year 16 weeks ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

1 year 16 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

1 year 17 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

1 year 18 weeks ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

1 year 18 weeks ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

1 year 20 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

1 year 21 weeks ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 1 year 26 weeks ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

1 year 27 weeks ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

1 year 28 weeks ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

1 year 28 weeks ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

1 year 29 weeks ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

1 year 29 weeks ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
1 year 30 weeks ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

1 year 30 weeks ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

1 year 31 weeks ago