Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

28 weeks 1 day ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry eatron

Yeah - next to one of those cell phone shops and a kimbob place

31 weeks 1 day ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry taekwonten
There is one at GwangAn Station in a one-room apartment building
31 weeks 2 days ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry in Busan jayklee

There are  some Coin Laundry in Busan. here I introduce 3 coin-laundry in Busan

All opens 24 hours, coin laundry (self-laundry).  Location/Tel No. as follows.

1) Coin Wash 24  in Kyungsung University :  Subway line 2, KSU Station, Exit No.1

www.blog.naver.com/laundry24...

31 weeks 3 days ago
Live streaming event Re: Live streaming event robertpusan64

There is a live streaming event , Army vs Navy USA College Football Game , Its a classic , So far Army 7 Navy 0 . I think Army will win its the start of Second quarter , Navy has won this game for 15 years  meaning they have beaten Army 15 years in a row so gotta think it will end today right ?

32 weeks 1 day ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

Most people have placed the bar very low for Trump ,  I think he will easily clear the bar and be a very good President ,  I would say he will do more then Obama did in 2 terms . Trump will have more accomplishments in one term then he had in two , What were Obamas  major accomplishments in office ?I like Ben Carson the most .

32 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

New England beating Sea is possible but the score of 21   3  is not ,   They are the two heavyweights .  In NFC you also have to consider Dal   the  favorite but with rookie QB dont see them going Super Bowl ,  I see Green Bay and Atlanta possible challengers to Sea ,   In AFC  I  see  Oak , KC , and Den as challengers ,

32 weeks 2 days ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Leeknyc

Hi all, I'm looking into bringing a car from NYC to busan. Was wondering if anyone had any advice or follow up to this post.  I got a couple of quotes and it doesnt seem to cost too much to ship it. I heard cars in Korea are super expensive because of the taxes. The car I would be bringing in is not an expensive one.

33 weeks 2 days ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Chilli

Do you know what the timetable would exactly?????????

33 weeks 2 days ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ross

If you don't want to bother with a Korean language site or just want another option, check out Fishisfast (Disclosure: I work here).

We try to make the service really easy to use, you can get pictures of all of your packages to make sure nothing is damaged, and we have a number of shipping options like FedEx, DHL,...

33 weeks 4 days ago
English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! Re: English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! myshell30

Hello,

I also live in Gwangali.  I recently moved here and have a lot of back pain.  I'm seeing a spine specialist but would be very interested in alternative therapy.  Please let me know if you found an English speaking therapist or chiropractor.  Thank you

34 weeks 12 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks Edwin

New England Partiots 21

Seattle Seahawks 3

34 weeks 6 days ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Edwin

The results are still really uncertain. Trump is playing his cards close to his chest....we really won't know what he is going to do until he takes office!

34 weeks 6 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

There is a live streaming NFL game  , Carolina vs New Orleans ,   Its being live streamed on  Twitter and NFL.com   ,   I gotta think   Carolina will win ,    Go Carolina Go Go Cam
Go

35 weeks 3 days ago

I would be curious where are the votes coming from , I am from USA and voted great news , I want America to go on a different path ,I want a change . I am against the Wall and the Muslim ban , I dont think either will happen ,

35 weeks 4 days ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

I know what you mean about the vendors. It is like that at the temples in Hong Kong also....Thats great you still enjoyed it though :-)

36 weeks 13 hours ago
When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? Re: When is the Best Time to Visit Korea? rkdtpqls567

i think the best time to visit korea is summer

first summer flights are usually much less expensive than spring and fall flights from most parts of the world

second i am korean and i live in busan so In the summer, i;ll see more than other seasons and as you know,  you save some money ...

36 weeks 1 day ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Big game today , If Cleveland wins they are one win from title , IF Chicago wins then its tied 2 -2  , Game 5 is in Chi     6  and 7 are back in beautiful Cleveland , Cleveland gotta win , Kluber is their best pitcher ,

38 weeks 1 day ago
Baseball fever ? Re: Baseball fever ? robertpusan64

Its   2016    I think most people want and think Chicago Cubs will win    title , I dont call it World Series because its not really that , I think Cleveland will win since they got good very good middle relief pitching ,   You know Miller time , Dodgers had Cubs on hook 1-2   but let them go becauce of bad middle relief pitching , Also its  the year of...

38 weeks 5 days ago
Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During Summer Heatwave Re: Increased Public Drinking & Police Altercations During ... ergaki333

And this gets put up in late October...
that ship has already sailed

39 weeks 1 day ago
Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? Re: Recommend a used car dealer in Busan? Any cautions? jihun ko

HI. DrNugu

I'm jim. I came back from New jersey 6month ago.

If  you want, I'll give you my friend ph.

I also bought a used-car from him- my best friend.

Contact me anytime. I'm living in HAEUNDAE.

010 6821 3364

39 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ? After a long absence NFL football has returned to TV  .   Mbcespn is now showing a tape of Green Bay  vs Chicago ,    Mbcespn 2  will also show games , They also show live games too , After an ever longer absence  Rams have returned to LA , LA Rams will win the Super Bowl by 2020 , New fooball crib is being built in LA , Will...

39 weeks 2 days ago
Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies Re: Duterte Statements Highlight Uncertain Philippine Policies busanprof333

The guy kills drug dealers.  Good.

41 weeks 3 days ago