In search of cheap suitcase Re: In search of cheap suitcase thecountryair

I will most likely get rid of mine before leaving on Jan. 24th since I can't send it home and I can't have checked in baggage. Did you want a big suitcase or a small one?

13 weeks 17 hours ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Rutherford

I agree and so does OP.  That's why he's finding a home for it.

13 weeks 1 day ago
Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, Strider bike Re: Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, ... nick27
Interested on monitor. Can you give it for 20,000? I'll get it now..
13 weeks 1 day ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home sc

Probably it would be. To take a cat in, and domesticate it, then put it back out on the street wouldn't be good.

13 weeks 2 days ago
Microkorg Synth Re: Microkorg Synth withinuwithoutu

asking 250,000

13 weeks 2 days ago
Microkorg Synth Re: Microkorg Synth mpochwat

Price?

13 weeks 2 days ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry eatron

Yeah - next to one of those cell phone shops and a kimbob place

13 weeks 3 days ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry taekwonten
There is one at GwangAn Station in a one-room apartment building
13 weeks 4 days ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry in Busan jayklee

There are  some Coin Laundry in Busan. here I introduce 3 coin-laundry in Busan

All opens 24 hours, coin laundry (self-laundry).  Location/Tel No. as follows.

1) Coin Wash 24  in Kyungsung University :  Subway line 2, KSU Station, Exit No.1

www.blog.naver.com/laundry24...

13 weeks 5 days ago
Everyone hates on people giving away cats. What if OP found a stray kitten and took it in? Would it have been better to just walk past it if he couldn't give it a forever home?
13 weeks 6 days ago
Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home Re: Beautiful 6 year old Cat needs new home eatron
"Who cares about my life story blah blah blah" Maybe the animal you decided to give a home, and then proceed to leave - I guess you are looking for serious people to inquire about the cat, ironic eh? Or is that blah blah blah
13 weeks 6 days ago
Cleaning out sale Re: Cleaning out sale Rutherford
Oh my god. Just give this stuff to a friend.
13 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me taekwonten

sorry it comes with a contract. which actually will be cheaper than without a contract.

If u want without a contract , I have iphone6S for sale

14 weeks 1 day ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me pavan457

There are posts of iphone-7 selling for ~900USD

14 weeks 2 days ago
Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me Re: Iphone 7 or 7+( any model) and 100.000 additionally from me chipsbebo

Hi,

How much does the iPhone 7 32gb black cost to buy out of the contract?

14 weeks 2 days ago
razer goliathus control edition extended version (fissure) Re: razer goliathus control edition extended version (fissure) Luxellion
It's 920mm x 293mm x 3mm
14 weeks 3 days ago
Live streaming event Re: Live streaming event robertpusan64

There is a live streaming event , Army vs Navy USA College Football Game , Its a classic , So far Army 7 Navy 0 . I think Army will win its the start of Second quarter , Navy has won this game for 15 years  meaning they have beaten Army 15 years in a row so gotta think it will end today right ?

14 weeks 4 days ago
Are you looking for a part time Job? Re: Are you looking for a part time Job? Dhanya
I'm really interested in applying for the post of part time English teacher. I'm an experienced English teacher from India.
I have been teaching Korean Kids for one year.
pls reply...

14 weeks 4 days ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

Most people have placed the bar very low for Trump ,  I think he will easily clear the bar and be a very good President ,  I would say he will do more then Obama did in 2 terms . Trump will have more accomplishments in one term then he had in two , What were Obamas  major accomplishments in office ?I like Ben Carson the most .

14 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

New England beating Sea is possible but the score of 21   3  is not ,   They are the two heavyweights .  In NFC you also have to consider Dal   the  favorite but with rookie QB dont see them going Super Bowl ,  I see Green Bay and Atlanta possible challengers to Sea ,   In AFC  I  see  Oak , KC , and Den as challengers ,

14 weeks 4 days ago
razer goliathus control edition extended version (fissure) Re: razer goliathus control edition extended version (fissure) keohookalani

What are the measurements on this? :)

15 weeks 6 hours ago
Are you looking for a part time Job? Re: Are you looking for a part time Job? muchrin

Where is the school located, please?

That will help me determine if I can travel there in a timely fashion.

15 weeks 18 hours ago
Are you looking for a part time Job? Re: Are you looking for a part time Job? kylee23

Oh! Sorry about the days, It doesn't matter.

The classes are afternoon class

3:30 to 5:30

15 weeks 21 hours ago
Are you looking for a part time Job? Re: Are you looking for a part time Job? Abrila
Good morning, What days are the classes and between which hours will the classes be ? Also could you add your email or contact number to the post?
15 weeks 22 hours ago
Job Wanted For March Re: Job Wanted For March BLS_1999

Hi,

We are looking for experienced teachers to come wokr at our kindy in Haeundae.  If you're interested, shoot us an email at berkeleylanguageschool@gmail.com

Thanks,