Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

23 weeks 17 hours ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

23 weeks 18 hours ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

23 weeks 1 day ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

The medical you had included tests for narcotics use and HIV or AIDS. The information is freely available on the government website. You can contact the hospital or clinic that carried out your HIV and get the results sheet again.

23 weeks 1 day ago
PT job available in Mangmi Re: Summer PT job available in Mangmi Koreanadventurer

Has this position been filled?

23 weeks 3 days ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

25 weeks 11 hours ago
any kind of work Re: any kind of work captkorea

Hi,

Are you related to David ?

Can you post a little more details: m or f ? Age ? Degree ? Short resume and how you are in Korea legally.

I'm sure many will help.

25 weeks 4 days ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

25 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
26 weeks 7 hours ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

26 weeks 2 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

26 weeks 2 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

26 weeks 3 days ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

26 weeks 6 days ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

27 weeks 4 days ago

how to avail the plan?

27 weeks 5 days ago
Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 new golf balls Re: $1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 ... captkorea

It has been discounted and this is final price :).

27 weeks 6 days ago
Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market Re: Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market cephas
Can I have any of the shops phone number? I wish to contact them first before going.
29 weeks 2 hours ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club noh6114

this group moved their place to latin fever salsa club in busan

*Where? "Club Latin fever" in Seomyeon.
534-7 bujeon-dong, busanjin-gu. busan.korea(2F)
WHEN : Salsa...

29 weeks 3 days ago
Wondering about North Korea thoughts Re: Wondering about North Korea thoughts robertpusan64

I made the first post over 4 years ago , Nothing happened , Is this any different then 2013 ?  Now it seems different because  China is pressuring the North ,

29 weeks 4 days ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea PhilipCra

I recommend trying viabox. Their staff are very friendly and professional (they'll reply to your queries in under 12 hours) and they are cheaper than any other freight forwarder. Hope this helps.

30 weeks 2 days ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? dude777

Thanks for above and sorry for delay in saying so.

Am not a US citizen but yes, is pretty mich as you say. The bank are happy to transfer over the limit so long as they feel the money is yours and whether or not you will need the extra paperwork is down to them.

So if you have a decent relationship with the bank and they know the money is from you employer, should...

31 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month taekwonten

hi. please text the number 010-2305-3042 for more details

32 weeks 1 day ago
Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White Horse in Korea Re: Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White ... captkorea
Read this then: https://chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/why-do-many-white-women... Regarding size .. well -- go to the mans spa --- and peek !
32 weeks 3 days ago
6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea Re: 6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea captkorea
As much as the two countries might resent one another, in the end there's not a whole goddamn lot the Koreas can do about it. If the North were to fire a missile, they would meet retaliation from the world. If the South were to invade, they would face the nuclear arsenal of a roly-poly madman. As such, hostilities between the two mainly amount to giving each other the perpetual stink eye. To...
32 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Dros@123
Hi, i would like to know contract duration for iphone 7. And also the price if avaipable for 6s
32 weeks 6 days ago