A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan stevebarret

I would go online if I were looking for the best cheap action camera out there. You may find on some physical stores but it's always good checking the internet.

13 weeks 6 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Wake up everyone are you ready for some football ? Games start 5 am mbcespn   tv  , In first game wow hard to say who is going to win , I will say Atlanta will beat Green Bay ,   in second game  I will say Pittsburgh will shock the world and beat New England    lets see how the games flow .

14 weeks 2 hours ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services eatron
Chilli - relax you don't need to attack every post that may make you feel like someone is competing with you.
14 weeks 1 day ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

I hope you are registered with the Board of Education and Immigration.

14 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Let the  pigskin  fly    I  think  Green Bay will  beat Dallas  and  Kansas City will beat  Pittsburgh  I  think  im lone wolfing my  picks

15 weeks 51 min ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?   Todays games are on mbcespn , I think Atlanta will beat  Seattle and  New England will beat Houston ,

15 weeks 1 day ago
2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security Re: 2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security SoKor

"Trump will almost certainly do little good – he lacks the necessary patience, attention span, and industry"

"see how regional leaders will respond to the orange theatricality of President Trump."

"curious to see if Trump himself calms down in office enough to get through an ASEAN or NATO summit without acting like a clown."

"when...

15 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

15 weeks 5 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

16 weeks 5 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

16 weeks 1 day ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry eatron

Yeah - next to one of those cell phone shops and a kimbob place

19 weeks 19 hours ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry taekwonten
There is one at GwangAn Station in a one-room apartment building
19 weeks 1 day ago
coin laundry Re: coin laundry in Busan jayklee

There are  some Coin Laundry in Busan. here I introduce 3 coin-laundry in Busan

All opens 24 hours, coin laundry (self-laundry).  Location/Tel No. as follows.

1) Coin Wash 24  in Kyungsung University :  Subway line 2, KSU Station, Exit No.1

www.blog.naver.com/laundry24...

19 weeks 2 days ago
Live streaming event Re: Live streaming event robertpusan64

There is a live streaming event , Army vs Navy USA College Football Game , Its a classic , So far Army 7 Navy 0 . I think Army will win its the start of Second quarter , Navy has won this game for 15 years  meaning they have beaten Army 15 years in a row so gotta think it will end today right ?

20 weeks 1 day ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? robertpusan64

Most people have placed the bar very low for Trump ,  I think he will easily clear the bar and be a very good President ,  I would say he will do more then Obama did in 2 terms . Trump will have more accomplishments in one term then he had in two , What were Obamas  major accomplishments in office ?I like Ben Carson the most .

20 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

New England beating Sea is possible but the score of 21   3  is not ,   They are the two heavyweights .  In NFC you also have to consider Dal   the  favorite but with rookie QB dont see them going Super Bowl ,  I see Green Bay and Atlanta possible challengers to Sea ,   In AFC  I  see  Oak , KC , and Den as challengers ,

20 weeks 1 day ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Leeknyc

Hi all, I'm looking into bringing a car from NYC to busan. Was wondering if anyone had any advice or follow up to this post.  I got a couple of quotes and it doesnt seem to cost too much to ship it. I heard cars in Korea are super expensive because of the taxes. The car I would be bringing in is not an expensive one.

21 weeks 1 day ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Chilli

Do you know what the timetable would exactly?????????

21 weeks 1 day ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ross

If you don't want to bother with a Korean language site or just want another option, check out Fishisfast (Disclosure: I work here).

We try to make the service really easy to use, you can get pictures of all of your packages to make sure nothing is damaged, and we have a number of shipping options like FedEx, DHL,...

21 weeks 3 days ago
English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! Re: English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! myshell30

Hello,

I also live in Gwangali.  I recently moved here and have a lot of back pain.  I'm seeing a spine specialist but would be very interested in alternative therapy.  Please let me know if you found an English speaking therapist or chiropractor.  Thank you

21 weeks 6 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks Edwin

New England Partiots 21

Seattle Seahawks 3

22 weeks 5 days ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Edwin

The results are still really uncertain. Trump is playing his cards close to his chest....we really won't know what he is going to do until he takes office!

22 weeks 5 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

There is a live streaming NFL game  , Carolina vs New Orleans ,   Its being live streamed on  Twitter and NFL.com   ,   I gotta think   Carolina will win ,    Go Carolina Go Go Cam
Go

23 weeks 2 days ago

I would be curious where are the votes coming from , I am from USA and voted great news , I want America to go on a different path ,I want a change . I am against the Wall and the Muslim ban , I dont think either will happen ,

23 weeks 3 days ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

I know what you mean about the vendors. It is like that at the temples in Hong Kong also....Thats great you still enjoyed it though :-)

23 weeks 6 days ago