2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line Madowl

Done

16 weeks 3 days ago
Native English Teacher Re: Native English Teacher harold8593

Hi! I’m going back to the US and I have a job for you, if you still need a kob. It’s every friday 3 classes 35k per hour from 5pm to 8pm .

send me a message at 010-4737-8593

16 weeks 4 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line robbie
I'm interested in this could you please send pics. 01048219854
16 weeks 6 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line spaghettiprincess

can you upload pictures of the apartment

17 weeks 2 hours ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! julianvoges

Hi, I am interested in the Bed and Matress. I sent you an email.

17 weeks 7 hours ago
Toto’s Nostalgia Museum and Giftshop ♥ 토토의오래된물건 Re: Toto’s Nostalgia Museum and Giftshop ♥ 토토의오래된물건 cabriogt

this  gallery close very long time ago so if someone go there they just will find somo cloths for woman .

17 weeks 20 hours ago
English Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Old Classic Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

The Magic School Bus

Movie Download Links:

Flexes its Muscles - http://festyy.com/wJV2jx

Gains Weight - http://festyy.com/wJV2v0

Gets Ants in its Pants...

17 weeks 1 day ago

List of Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^

* Use Internet Explorer to watch the movie in Full Screen

Alice in Wonderland, 1951 – 75min | http://destyy.com/wJZwbw

An American Tail, 1986 – 80 min | ...

17 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies ariwanders

79 diagonal measurement.

17 weeks 1 day ago
SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items Re: SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items nurmaulia

I'm interested in your hairdryer, can I have it?

17 weeks 1 day ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

The Magic School Bus

Movie Download Links:

Flexes its Muscles - http://festyy.com/wJV2jx

Gains Weight - http://festyy.com/wJV2v0

Gets Ants in its Pants...

17 weeks 1 day ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! Mohammed Muthalif

Hi... Interested on the blender...

17 weeks 1 day ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! dinesh

Hi....

I need vaccum cleaner. if possible can u send me the picture of it.

17 weeks 1 day ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! Droid

Email sent.

17 weeks 2 days ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! romeoevallejr@g...
Hi! Good evening! I am interested for the oven..how can i contact you aside from this site? Can you please message me on my fb romeo evalle. Thank you and God bless!
17 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies keohookalani

What's the diaganol measurement of the TV and it's model number?

17 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Petya007

Interested in your Pastels, Pens, Pencils, Ink, Brushes, Large watercolor paper (20+sheets). Please send me your address to 010-four three four seven-3450

18 weeks 21 hours ago
Smart watch for sale Re: Smart watch for sale abbos96

1st generation

18 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies appe

I'm interested to your hairdryer, please contact me thank you

18 weeks 1 day ago
Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Re: Korean American offering English lessons and essay review junbyi

Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

18 weeks 2 days ago
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Dolimov Sirojiddin

thanks a lot. I really appreciate

18 weeks 2 days ago
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Chilli 18 weeks 2 days ago

Not sure how that will help you. This place is mainly for Hakwans and business classes. Can you tutor privately, maybe you can with a Student visa? The rules change quickly here. Be optimistic and good luck.

18 weeks 2 days ago
I am optimistic. I am a masters' student. I heve classes in the evening and I would like to spend my day time with educating students and teaching them English.
18 weeks 2 days ago

I am not sure this certificate will help you get work unless you meet the specific requirements laid out by the government. Good luck.

18 weeks 2 days ago