Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Dros@123
Hi, i would like to know contract duration for iphone 7. And also the price if avaipable for 6s
10 weeks 6 days ago
A nice korean man is looking for friends in Busan. Re: A nice korean man is looking for a friend in Busan. Rutherford

Hi Arnold.  What do you do for fun?  Some people feel more comfortable making new friends if they share a hobby.

11 weeks 7 hours ago

Hi,

I am located in Ulsan, Dal-Dong,  Nam-Gu,

Regards

11 weeks 1 day ago
Foldable bicycle Re: Foldable bicycle argonautquest

Hello,

May I know the model of this bicycle?

What is the Brand name? - Is it Imagine?

What is the specs.

Is there a link as well that we could check to verify the specs?

Thank you.

11 weeks 3 days ago
Bedroom furniture for sale (bed + dresser + coat rack) Gifts included! Re: Bedroom furniture for sale (bed + dresser + coat rack) ... calinaohiezel@y...
Dresser please where is your location?
11 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for the Vets Re: Looking for the Vets Wildchild

Thank you so much ma'am. Yes we living in busan ,

11 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for the Vets Re: Looking for the Vets Kate Teacher

Hi I always used Dr Kim at Marine City Animal Hospital if you're in Busan. she's great and speaks good English

11 weeks 6 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters lamis

searching for friend in Busan...in age between 33-45..

11 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale - LED monitor, soda, bookcase, drawers, dehydrator, chairs Re: Moving Sale - LED monitor, soda, bookcase, drawers, ... beschwar

Hello.

Does the bookcase include the books in it?

Benjamin

01064756910

beschwar@gmail.com

12 weeks 1 hour ago
korean woman looking for a language exchange partner Re: korean woman looking for a language exchange partner moxieman

Hi.  I am an American man and am looking for a 2nd language exchange partner.  I meet with a Korean man on Saturdays and would like to meet with another person during the week.  I speak basic Korean and have beeng teaching English for a loooong time.

I'd like to work in Korean ONLY for one hour and help you with English for an hour.

I live in Jurye and...

12 weeks 2 days ago
Buying cigars in Korea. Re: Buying cigars in Korea. Updated 2017!! mooonis

This will be newest reply about where to buy cigars and smoke cigars.

I live in CA and South korea.

http://cigarstory.co.kr  visit their website and call them(they speak english better than me).

They have 2 cigarshops and 2 cigar lounge in Seoul(Kangnam area) and Gyeonggi-do).

They carries all kinds of cuban...

13 weeks 1 hour ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher morquai

Hi Shaunda

Busan is 2 hours away by ktx, so its expensive to meet personal

but we can meet online via skype or whatsapp if you like and your schedule has some free space

13 weeks 1 day ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Shaunda11

Hi,

I am an American interested in learning German, I plan to attend graduate school in Germany next year. But I live in Busan. Is it possible for you to teach me?

13 weeks 1 day ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 junita13

Is this sold?

13 weeks 3 days ago
Monitor or TV with HDMI input Re: Monitor or TV with HDMI input ironlion

I have a mint condition 27inch LG TV/monitor. Has two HDMI slots as well as a USB. Can let it go for 150,000. I got it for 230,000.

13 weeks 3 days ago
Elec piano for sale/trade Re: Elec piano for sale/trade Hartzilla

Any photos?

13 weeks 3 days ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? diggitydogg

Go to your nearest NTS office, National Tax Service, and they will print out your annual earned income report for you to show at the bank. As long as your reported income is more than you're sending home, you'll be fine. The $50,000/year rule only applies if you cannot produce the statements. Many people who've stayed here for several years have to transfer more than $50,000 when...

13 weeks 4 days ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office paulesl

Here's a list of pension offices for Busan. You can click on the one you need and call them for their hours. http://english.nps.or.kr/jsppage/app/english/contact/contact_01.jsp#jisaContent

13 weeks 6 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale bobrien518

It's still available. Do you have any questions about it?

13 weeks 6 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale kimbusan1

Hi, I am interested in Hookah, PM sent.

13 weeks 6 days ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re:TV Screen Repair Carolena

It's 48 inch TV and almost $400 so I'm willing to invest some money in repair

14 weeks 5 hours ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office Martini14

Do you happen to know the hours of the Pension Office in KSU subway station?

14 weeks 15 hours ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re: TV SCREEN REPAIR. Help! Droid

For as cheap as Kleinz TV's are, you'd be better off just buying a new TV.

14 weeks 22 hours ago