2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security Re: 2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security SoKor

"Trump will almost certainly do little good – he lacks the necessary patience, attention span, and industry"

"see how regional leaders will respond to the orange theatricality of President Trump."

"curious to see if Trump himself calms down in office enough to get through an ASEAN or NATO summit without acting like a clown."

"when...

9 weeks 4 days ago
UK teacher in Ulsan looking for full time teaching post Re: UK teacher in Ulsan looking for full time teaching post classical486

Hello,

We have a position for you and we are placed in Ulsan!

I'm the director.

please contact me so we can have an interview fist.

010.2189.0505

9 weeks 6 days ago
Selling broken LED 4K UHD TV 48" OBO Re: Selling broken LED 4K UHD TV 48" OBO Droid

What you do is throw it away. The cost of fixing it is on par with buying a new one.

9 weeks 6 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

10 weeks 1 day ago
Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 Re: Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 bmaldi

Hello,. is still available?

10 weeks 2 days ago

bookshelf still available?

10 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

10 weeks 3 days ago
substitute teacher available January 2017 Re: substitute teacher available January 2017 sunseeker

Hello. Does anyone need their classes covering in Ulsan or Busan during January?

10 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

10 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
It is the same offer I posted before.
10 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) hasankb

It's a kind of business for someone. However the platform is only for sale items who want to get ride off from his/her stuff.

10 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) eatron

Just curious, what's your deal? You sell tons of stuff and post the same phones for sale. Are you taking a cut?

10 weeks 6 days ago
Nice Dark Brown Desk, Chair, and Other Items Re: Nice Dark Brown Desk, Chair, and Other Items calinaohiezel@y...
Red curtain still avail?
10 weeks 6 days ago
Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, Strider bike Re: Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, ... Lazarus

Hi, is the strider bike still available?

11 weeks 5 days ago
Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Re: Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Rooisker

It's a Cort G110-BKS. Great sound. Think it's about 4 years old. Barely played, acted mostly as decor.

11 weeks 6 days ago
Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! Re: Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! samababa

it looks very dirty. has it been cleaned?

12 weeks 8 hours ago
Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor Re: Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor usual9
Hello there I'm looking for a TOEFL teacher for temporary. Please let me know if you are still looking for a job.
12 weeks 9 hours ago
Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures available Re: Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures ... Ginger Park

Already sold..sorry:)

12 weeks 14 hours ago

hi want to buy blender where can we meet

12 weeks 1 day ago
Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Re: Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W ScubaGreg

My email is a yahoo address, so I had to write in your comments.  How old is the guitar?  Do you have a model number?  How's the action on it?

12 weeks 1 day ago
Clearance SALE! Cheap Re: Clearance SALE! Cheap tropicodreamer

I would like the couch and the chair if they are still available. I can pick them up at your convenience today.

Please let me know if they are still available.

thanks

Jason

010-7929-3855

12 weeks 2 days ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale R-no

Hi,

I sent you an email. Please check.

Thank you.

12 weeks 5 days ago
Hamster for Adoption Re: Hamster for Adoption Arod13

Hello! I may be interested in adopting your Hamster.  I have never owned a hamster but love animals and would love to give him a good home.  I have a 3 year old boy that would give him lots of love.  What is his temperment?  Like I stated before...I confess some ignorance.  Please let me know.  Thank you!  Merry Christmas!!  Carlie

12 weeks 5 days ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale Mrs. D
Hello, I'm interested about the fisher price swing. Does it still available? I can pick it up today or tomorrow if you want. Please let me know ;) Thanks
12 weeks 5 days ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae. Kuzao81

Hi, Do you have by any chance a few pictures and an address?

regads