Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae Re: Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae mary carbin

Hello

I will be in Busan from 18th to 21st September and would like to have a cooking class.  Can you help please?:

12 weeks 6 days ago
Free closets/wardrobes, free mirror, +other household items Re: Free closets/wardrobes, free mirror, +other household items Mandaelle

Hi where are you located in Busan?

Im interested in the trash can and mirror.

my name is Amanda, I live in Suyeong.

13 weeks 6 hours ago
SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items Re: SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items erdal.genc09

write me. kakaoid: "erdalgenc"

13 weeks 23 hours ago
Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Re: Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Samham
I will take fridge. Give your adress if it is fridge.
13 weeks 1 day ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! Chilli

Good luck with selling that sofa for that price. Lot of them new for sale on Gmarket and Coupamg much cheaper. I think you are asking far too much. Even at 500k , people might baulk at price. In my experience here, most teachers I have met are either tight or cheap. They came to either get pissed or save money. Good luck.

13 weeks 2 days ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! Ssilvia

so true, so many cheap people you know I got 1 person asking me how much I sell used bedsheet. Could not believe it.

However, the condition of these fortnitures are EXCELLENT- just bought them and I have to leave...

13 weeks 2 days ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! lovely_teacher

i will take the mannequin please..

13 weeks 2 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) S0weird1888
Hi, I sent a message. I am very interested in this property to rent. Thanks!
13 weeks 6 days ago
저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Re: 저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Chilli

You need a Tutor's license to do this legally. Check with the Board of Eduction. It is easy enough to obtain. Roaming- tutoring is not legal from what I understand. You need somewhere to do it from, is what they told me at the offices. It needs to be approved by them, after a property inspection. There is a set rate per minute.

14 weeks 1 day ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! joedee1
Some heroes don't wear capes
14 weeks 2 days ago
spanish speaker available Re: spanish speaker available Chilli

Good luck with that. You put up all your details. There are stings here.

14 weeks 6 days ago
Mocha Sofa Re: Mocha Sofa jdcounselling
Hi. What kind of shape is this in? And where are you located?
15 weeks 1 day ago
Super Comfortable Mattress Topper W50,000 Re: Super Comfortable Mattress Topper W50,000 Busan_Ice

If you visit your link, you will see that the current price on G-market is W59,000.

I'll give you W30,000 for it.

15 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies hardtop
I am interested with your suitcase, please contact me, thank you
15 weeks 1 day ago
Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Re: Sale!!! Remaining House Items. QueenVi

Hello

Can you please send the pictures of the tea tables and sofa? thank you

15 weeks 1 day ago
Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won Re: Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won aldrinapaling
Thanks :)
15 weeks 2 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

The Legend of Korra

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep4 - 23min | http://destyy.com/wKqo5g

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep5 - 23min | http://destyy.com/wKqpdU

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep6 - 23min |...

15 weeks 2 days ago
Korean Webtoon with English Translations Re: Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations fingerlickingood

130화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 1(Wedding & Honeymoon 1) | http://ceesty.com/wKufra

131화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 2(Wedding & Honeymoon 2) | http://ceesty.com/wKufrS

132화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 3(Wedding & Honeymoon 3) | ...

15 weeks 3 days ago
iPad 64GB (3rd Gen) - 250K Re: iPad 64GB (3rd Gen) - 250K Victor

Hello,

is Ipad still available?

15 weeks 3 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line drobinson11

Do you have any of the inside?

15 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for any items for free Re: Looking for any items for free obegejairo

I have a free fridge and a couch. Contact me on JayObege on kakaotalk

15 weeks 6 days ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! drobinson11

Why does being straight or not matter?

16 weeks 1 day ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! wjfitzy

Must the female staff also be straight, or does your bigoted discrimination policy apply only to those you live with?

16 weeks 1 day ago
Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won Re: Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won licky2x

I love this ad.

16 weeks 3 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line Madowl

Pls check your Kakao