Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

I will send you a text just as soon as my battery is charged.

I will see you at 2-ish at the post office.

39 weeks 5 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
My number is 010 2124 8766.
39 weeks 5 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

The station is out of my way, but if you exit the station and go to Emart and then walk up the hill pass Lotte Castle is the mountain.

Actually, if you walk up, which will take about 2 or 3 minutes, at the first traffic lights is a post office. I can meet you there.

Please send me your phone number and I will text you,

39 weeks 6 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I can come this sunday. Meet 2pm at guseo station?
40 weeks 7 hours ago
English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global Village Re: English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global ... Suwanee
Is this program still available?
40 weeks 5 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

You must go to Guseo Station.

If you come this Sunday at 2:00, I can meet you.

I don't think I can go on Saturday.

If you don't have a racket, I have an extra one.

If you give me your number, I will send you a text.

I look forward to hearing from you.

41 weeks 1 day ago

General note: much of what's available online in English about BGV is quite outdated. A lot of changes have been made since opening in 2009, so keep an eye on the posting date of anything you read.

Turnover: As to the "always looking for people" - it's true, but not due to the reason that many think. Between our 3 programs, we have 25-...

41 weeks 2 days ago
Has anybody visited Jeju island? Re: Has anybody visited Jeju island? surprises aplenty

i don't want to be rude, but very nearly every single foriegner in South Korea has travelled to Jeju. And so has every single South Korean. You question is so vague it is hard to answer. With the variety of experiences available on Koreabridge regarding Jeju you would do well to describe what you like to do and when you intend to go.

I am not a foodie but if you ask, people here will...

41 weeks 4 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
Could you give directions from the station please?
42 weeks 15 hours ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist themorningcalm

Update: Dr. Seo and team at San Francisco Dental are the best in Busan as far my experience goes.

42 weeks 1 day ago
Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really think Trump is up to this, do you? Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really ... Jehu

Robert,

Really? do you think Trump couldn't handle Kim? Trump has been a negotiator all his life.  Whereas Kim has been secluded from international dealings.

I won't get into here, but I think your opinion is flawed.  Despite the lengthy detailed paragraph, you put up, I cannot compete this way in writing. oral discussion is more my forte.  However...

45 weeks 4 days ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

45 weeks 6 days ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Korea Immigration and Integration Program (KIIP) - 사회통합프로그램) Free Korean courses for foreigners that can also help get you points toward an F-2 VISA or other VISAs later on!

Guide to 2018 Korea Immigration & Integration Program (KIIP)
...

47 weeks 14 hours ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club noh6114

this group moved their place to latino salsa club in busan

*Where : latino salsa bar  in Seomyeon.
47 bujeonro bujeon-dong, busanjin-gu. busan.korea(2F)
WHEN : Salsa...

49 weeks 3 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

The courts are just north of PNU in Guseo Dong,

Then a five to ten minute hike up the mountain.

Some of the players are really good, but there are beginner and mid-level games, too.

50 weeks 6 hours ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I would be interested Where exactly is the court?
50 weeks 15 hours ago
Funny Korean Names Re: Funny Korean Names excellentsheep

Not funny. Those names have Hanja origins so the names have meanings completely unrelated to whatever English words they resemble. It’s really sad to see this kind of immaturity/ignorance.

For people who actually want to know some funny Korean names—Koreans consider countrified or old fashioned names amusing (e.g. Samsoon from the Korean drama “My Lovely Samsoon”...

50 weeks 17 hours ago
What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Re: What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Chilli

I think you meant Instructors, not teachers.

51 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters indiashao

Hello, I will visit Busan on 19th Feb. to 24th Feb.

I would like to see the lesbian culture in Busan.
Wondering when the next Busan Sisters meeting would be.

Shao
from Taiwan
1 year 1 day ago
Favorite Winter Olympic Events Re: Favorite Winter Olympic Events robertpusan64

I really love Hockey . I am big LA Kings fan , Its a bummer no NHL or KHL players will come to Pyoungchun , What will level of hockey be ?  AHL ? College ? Really sad no NHL or KHL  players ,

1 year 1 week ago
Gluten Free foods Re: Gluten Free foods stathon

You can find the gluten free bread, rolls, pizza or crackers in Busan at various places.

Follow this link for more information.

1 year 1 week ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hello Ladies and germs   I wonder who people think will win the Super Bowl

It would be easy to pick New England , However Philly has the best defense in football , A great running game . They also got a great pass rush and deep so they will be fresh , I dont rule out Brady getting hurt , Philly will play with more pride and passion and win the game .Alot of other people are...

1 year 1 week ago
Ice Hockey Re: Ice Hockey joshuabeagle

Loads of hockey. If you've got gear, bring it, at the very least, bring your skates. Contact me

joshuabeagle at gmail

1 year 2 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

1 year 4 weeks ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... Prof. Porkchop

Can you be more specific about the hijinx? I'm curious.

1 year 4 weeks ago