Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

19 weeks 3 hours ago
KoreanEnglish exchange Re: KoreanEnglish exchange SUNG HYUN YOO
안녕하세요!! Hello !! I'm Steve from Busan. I'm korean guy and 30 years old by korean age! I saw your post on this site. I want to exchange language. And be a friend with you^^ For example we can drink beer & coffee, drive, watch a movie etc. If you are interested in me, please keep in touch with me!! My kakao Id is ysh8905 , email address is ysh8905@naver.com...
19 weeks 22 hours ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) 스톰이

256 GB

19 weeks 3 days ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) jinwoonlee

How much storage does it have?

19 weeks 3 days ago
For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For SALE - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! war
Still available the tv. Im interested. How can i contact U.. Thanks..
20 weeks 1 hour ago
Moving Sale part deux Re: Moving Sale part deux calinaohiezel@y...
Where is your location? Im interested the drawer
20 weeks 2 days ago
All Free: Laundry Basket, Towel, Blanket, 2 Duffel Bags Re: ALL FREE: LAUNDRY BASKET,TOWEL, BLANKET, 2 DUFFLE BAGS Maria@13

Are they still available?

20 weeks 3 days ago
For sale- Iron, volleyball, candle, space heater Re: For sale- Sofas, ottomans, fan, iron, volleyball, ... mitchbusan

Sounds good! Will do.

20 weeks 3 days ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... Busandar

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

20 weeks 3 days ago

Sure. I also live in Gwangan. Just PM me or msg 010-7190 77 five four.

20 weeks 3 days ago

It is! However, are you willing to wait until the end of the week as it's hot as hell right now.

20 weeks 3 days ago

I'll buy your fan if it's still available.

20 weeks 3 days ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

20 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative tribute band Re: Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative ... busanbloke

deleted

20 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative tribute band Re: Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative ... Neptune207

After further consideration over the songs which I'd like your Type O Negative band to play off the Dead Again album, I've decided that An Ode to Locksmiths would be a better selection than These Three Things. Please do make that change before your first show.

20 weeks 5 days ago
Getting a notarised police check and apostille ready for china in Kore Re: Getting a notarised police check and apostille ready for ... rehaydon

I had to do this last year! It's not hard if you're in the country, but outside I'm not sure.

There is more than 1 type of police check. The kind you need (the kind that can be apostilled) takes about a week - they might be able to do 3-4 days if you ask nicely and explain the situation. It has to be requested at the central police station. In Busan, this is the one at the...

20 weeks 5 days ago
Working holiday french woman seeking for any jobs. Re: Working holiday french woman seeking for any jobs. Chilli

I would not post Working Holiday on a job ad in SK.

20 weeks 5 days ago
Public school jobs ending next year? Re: Public school jobs ending next year? robertpusan64

Well rumors are that just rumors . I heard a rumor that next year After School will be just 3 grade to 6th ,  Meaning no afterschool for 1st and 2nd , The basic program of sending teachers to schools was started by  Lee Min Bok i think , I would never listen to a native teacher or Korean teacher , I would contact the government or education boards for meaningful  info ,  ...

20 weeks 5 days ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf jbold_1212

Best to email me at johnleibold1@gmail.com!

21 weeks 51 min ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf jbold_1212

I'm interested in the table! What are the dimensions of it?

Thanks!

-John

21 weeks 52 min ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf wanderlustie

21 weeks 2 days ago
mint bike (folding bike) Re: hula hoop, mint bike (folding bike), hanger argonautquest

What is the model of the bicycle?   May I know?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

22 weeks 12 hours ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

22 weeks 2 days ago
language exchange Re: language exchange Lucien du Toit

Hey,

I am free after 1pm on weekdays if you are still looking for language exchange. I am native English speaker from South Africa. I am male and I am attending the first level of Korean at Kyungsung University.

Let me know.

Regards

22 weeks 4 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

23 weeks 10 hours ago