Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study abroad in US Re: Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study ... Jane Espi

Hi. I am an ESL teacher for 9 years already and a licensed teacher from the Philippines. Koreans are mostly my students but I also had a chance to teach Japanese and Chinese students. I conduct my class via Skype and Kakaotalk. Classes are for 25 minutes and I provide all the materials in the class - books, text, topics. At the moment, I have several elementary students and professionals...

14 weeks 3 days ago
Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment in Haeundae Re: Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment ... Droid

I keep seeing you repost this a number of times now.

How about actually posting pictures of it rather than just describing it?

14 weeks 3 days ago
Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea Re: Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea busanprof333

Your hatred of Trump makes it impossible for you to provide any useful commentary on these issues.  It's just you rambling about how much you don't like Trump.

14 weeks 4 days ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... Chilli

Assuming the budget of a foreign teacher here is not that of a businessman. This saves them almost 4000 a year. Excellent. A summer holiday paid for.

14 weeks 6 days ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... eatron

Excellent? Chilli, I know both of the apartments you have commented on. If this apartment has not been remodeled, it is in no way a better deal than the other. Unless, a person is pinching pennies and trying to live in marine city. (No offence)

14 weeks 6 days ago

Excellent!

15 weeks 1 day ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent eatron

The price is comparable to other apartments in the area! The condition of the apartment is also much better.

Are you a bot?

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

I cannot be wrong. The proof here is the ad in itself. The need to advertise here. No local demand in a market of 4million people.

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent eatron

You are wrong. Look at the market for rent in the marine city area, and what you can get for that price when looking at the condition of the apartment.  It’s a bargain.

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

I do not think Kimhae is that cheap either, I would rather live here with its open streets, amazing restaurants, beautiful parks, countryside, space and rolling hills. I guess your place is right by the ocean, prime real estate, no doubt.

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

and why are you such a constant buzzkill?- That is your opinion, so enjoy having one.

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

Paying a 1000 dollars is a lot, sorry for having an opinion. If you look at the market, rents are going down. If the owner asked 20million key money and 500 a month rent, I would not have said anything.

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent eatron

This is not expensive. In the area, if you compare it to other apartments such as Donbu Olympic, marina, etc the condition is fantastic, and the price is very similar.

Not everyone has to think in terms of one room prices like you chili.

and why are you such a constant buzzkill?

15 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent meraai

Dear Chilli

Thank you for your interest and comment. I see you have indicated your location as Gimhae. I think why you might see this as expensive is that the house is located in Marine city, which is like the Gangnam of Busan, so the prices are much higher that other areas in or around Busan.

Of course you are welcome to your opinion and we are open to discussion for interested...

15 weeks 4 days ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer Jarrod79

Hello? Sent you a PM. Would like to buy your TV if still available.

15 weeks 4 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

I think that is a little expensive, You can get better deals than that, me thinks. The market has many, many empty houses right now.

15 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer Petya007

pm sent

15 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer Jarrod79

PM sent

15 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer shaines23

I'll take the keyboard and the football

kakao is StevenH16

email is Stevenhaines06@gmail.com

15 weeks 5 days ago
Eyebrow Microblading in Korea? Re: Eyebrow Microblading in Korea? evie

Busan_microblading_by_apple I went there. You can find her on facebook. She did a really good job for me and my blonde eyebrows.

15 weeks 6 days ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer aldrinapaling
Um interested in asus.. How much last price and i need specs pls Contact me 01097470728
16 weeks 3 hours ago
Moving sale!!! Make an offer Re: Moving sale!!! Make an offer orcute
Can i buy your amp for 20,000? Whats the model of your keyboard? Thank you heres my number 01064420304.
16 weeks 6 hours ago
looking for foreign friends(sahagu) Re: looking for foreign friends(sahagu) aldrinapaling
Then im in..need to learn korean language that much...aldrinloser@yahoo.com
16 weeks 2 days ago
Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really think Trump is up to this, do you? Re: Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really ... busanprof333

Kelly is completely biased.  His blind hatred for Trump blocks him from accepting reality.  Sad.

16 weeks 4 days ago
Please Help! URGENT! Need BLOOD TYPE B+ Re: Please Help! URGENT! Need BLOOD TYPE B+ mcmacman

Hi,

I'm a universal donor. I'm relatively new to Korea and haven't received my ARC yet, would that be a problem? I'd be glad to help if I could. Let me know.

16 weeks 5 days ago