Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

29 weeks 3 days ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

30 weeks 1 day ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

30 weeks 1 day ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

31 weeks 5 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

32 weeks 5 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

32 weeks 6 days ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

34 weeks 5 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

36 weeks 8 hours ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 40 weeks 23 hours ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

42 weeks 5 hours ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

42 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

43 weeks 3 hours ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

43 weeks 1 day ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

44 weeks 10 hours ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
44 weeks 1 day ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

44 weeks 2 days ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

45 weeks 1 day ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... Busandar

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

46 weeks 4 days ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

46 weeks 5 days ago
Public school jobs ending next year? Re: Public school jobs ending next year? robertpusan64

Well rumors are that just rumors . I heard a rumor that next year After School will be just 3 grade to 6th ,  Meaning no afterschool for 1st and 2nd , The basic program of sending teachers to schools was started by  Lee Min Bok i think , I would never listen to a native teacher or Korean teacher , I would contact the government or education boards for meaningful  info ,  ...

46 weeks 6 days ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

48 weeks 3 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

49 weeks 1 day ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

49 weeks 1 day ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

49 weeks 1 day ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

49 weeks 1 day ago