Working holiday french woman seeking for any jobs. Re: Working holiday french woman seeking for any jobs. Chilli

I would not post Working Holiday on a job ad in SK.

12 weeks 4 hours ago
Public school jobs ending next year? Re: Public school jobs ending next year? robertpusan64

Well rumors are that just rumors . I heard a rumor that next year After School will be just 3 grade to 6th ,  Meaning no afterschool for 1st and 2nd , The basic program of sending teachers to schools was started by  Lee Min Bok i think , I would never listen to a native teacher or Korean teacher , I would contact the government or education boards for meaningful  info ,  ...

12 weeks 10 hours ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf jbold_1212

Best to email me at johnleibold1@gmail.com!

12 weeks 1 day ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf jbold_1212

I'm interested in the table! What are the dimensions of it?

Thanks!

-John

12 weeks 1 day ago
IKEA table and book shelf Re: IKEA table and book shelf wanderlustie

12 weeks 4 days ago
mint bike (folding bike) Re: hula hoop, mint bike (folding bike), hanger argonautquest

What is the model of the bicycle?   May I know?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

13 weeks 2 days ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

13 weeks 4 days ago
language exchange Re: language exchange Lucien du Toit

Hey,

I am free after 1pm on weekdays if you are still looking for language exchange. I am native English speaker from South Africa. I am male and I am attending the first level of Korean at Kyungsung University.

Let me know.

Regards

13 weeks 6 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

14 weeks 2 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

14 weeks 2 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

14 weeks 2 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

14 weeks 2 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

The medical you had included tests for narcotics use and HIV or AIDS. The information is freely available on the government website. You can contact the hospital or clinic that carried out your HIV and get the results sheet again.

14 weeks 2 days ago
PT job available in Mangmi Re: Summer PT job available in Mangmi Koreanadventurer

Has this position been filled?

14 weeks 5 days ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

16 weeks 2 days ago
any kind of work Re: any kind of work captkorea

Hi,

Are you related to David ?

Can you post a little more details: m or f ? Age ? Degree ? Short resume and how you are in Korea legally.

I'm sure many will help.

16 weeks 6 days ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

16 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
17 weeks 2 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

17 weeks 4 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

17 weeks 4 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

17 weeks 5 days ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

18 weeks 1 day ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

18 weeks 6 days ago

how to avail the plan?

19 weeks 9 hours ago
Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 new golf balls Re: $1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 ... captkorea

It has been discounted and this is final price :).

19 weeks 22 hours ago