Funny Korean Names Re: Funny Korean Names excellentsheep

Not funny. Those names have Hanja origins so the names have meanings completely unrelated to whatever English words they resemble. It’s really sad to see this kind of immaturity/ignorance.

For people who actually want to know some funny Korean names—Koreans consider countrified or old fashioned names amusing (e.g. Samsoon from the Korean drama “My Lovely Samsoon”...

12 weeks 10 hours ago
Moving Sale: Camp Gear, Guitars, Suitcases, Misc. Home Goods Re: Moving Sale: Camp Gear, Guitars, Suitcases, Misc. Home Goods ycrad

I am very interested in the camping gear and the air mattress. When can I collect?

12 weeks 14 hours ago
Moving Sale: Camp Gear, Guitars, Suitcases, Misc. Home Goods Re: Moving Sale: Camp Gear, Guitars, Suitcases, Misc. Home Goods peiman

hello,

I am interested in the camping gear and suitcases.  Please contact me.

Simon

010-4825-9975

12 weeks 15 hours ago
English Tutor Available for 1:1 or Group Lessons. Re: English Tutor Available for 1:1 or Group Lessons. Chilli

If you do not have a degree, it is illegal to work here without the requirements of immigration or Board of Education. People have had massive fines and been jailed, deported.

12 weeks 1 day ago
**SOLD** cushions and pillow Re: FREE cushions and pillow sweetma

Dear,

I am a student at Pusan national university

I would like to take your offer if it is still available.

12 weeks 2 days ago
Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics Re: Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics samwanderlust

Is the toaster oven still available?

12 weeks 5 days ago
Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics Re: Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics nick27

Interested on rice cooker, mgs me 01021915969

12 weeks 5 days ago
Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics Re: Update going home sale: new stuff added/sold items/pics trigsbie

is the vacuum cleaner available, if so could i come tomorrow Sunday cheers

12 weeks 6 days ago
2 iPhone 6 For Sale Gold / Black 64 GB Verizon Global Unlocked 230k Re: 2 iPhone 6 For Sale Gold / Black 64 GB Verizon Global ... nick27

Still available ? I’ll take both for 350k

13 weeks 6 hours ago
What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Re: What Kind Of Teachers Do Schools In Asia REALLY Want? Chilli

I think you meant Instructors, not teachers.

13 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters indiashao

Hello, I will visit Busan on 19th Feb. to 24th Feb.

I would like to see the lesbian culture in Busan.
Wondering when the next Busan Sisters meeting would be.

Shao
from Taiwan
14 weeks 2 days ago
Favorite Winter Olympic Events Re: Favorite Winter Olympic Events robertpusan64

I really love Hockey . I am big LA Kings fan , Its a bummer no NHL or KHL players will come to Pyoungchun , What will level of hockey be ?  AHL ? College ? Really sad no NHL or KHL  players ,

15 weeks 3 days ago
Gluten Free foods Re: Gluten Free foods stathon

You can find the gluten free bread, rolls, pizza or crackers in Busan at various places.

Follow this link for more information.

15 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hello Ladies and germs   I wonder who people think will win the Super Bowl

It would be easy to pick New England , However Philly has the best defense in football , A great running game . They also got a great pass rush and deep so they will be fresh , I dont rule out Brady getting hurt , Philly will play with more pride and passion and win the game .Alot of other people are...

15 weeks 4 days ago
Ice Hockey Re: Ice Hockey joshuabeagle

Loads of hockey. If you've got gear, bring it, at the very least, bring your skates. Contact me

joshuabeagle at gmail

16 weeks 2 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

18 weeks 4 days ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... Prof. Porkchop

Can you be more specific about the hijinx? I'm curious.

18 weeks 6 days ago
Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) in Busan. Re: Group of Latinos and Hispanohablantes(Spanish-Speakers) ... Erickavas

Hola !!!

18 weeks 6 days ago
How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Re: How to make $NT100,000 teaching English in Taiwan Chilli

So, what you really mean here is that we should live to work.

19 weeks 6 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

22 weeks 5 days ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
25 weeks 1 day ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

25 weeks 2 days ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

25 weeks 3 days ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

26 weeks 2 days ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

28 weeks 1 day ago