Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit jinwoonlee

does it have to be a year contract?

11 weeks 1 day ago
Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan Re: Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan 8ds

Great! I sent you a message.

11 weeks 1 day ago
Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan Re: Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan June

Hello! I am interested in the bed.

I have recently rented a house in Gijang and it's still empty so if you have anything else on sale i would be interested to check it out.

11 weeks 1 day ago
Pre-loved clothes in very good condition Re: Pre-loved clothes in very good condition izelle21
how much per item?
11 weeks 2 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
Could you give directions from the station please?
11 weeks 4 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist themorningcalm

Update: Dr. Seo and team at San Francisco Dental are the best in Busan as far my experience goes.

11 weeks 5 days ago
Part-time Job Wanted 1:1 or group tutoring (English, IELTS, Russian) Re: Part-time Job Wanted 1:1 or group tutoring (English, ... Chilli

I presume you are specifically tutoring adults. Otherwise, you probably need a licence from the Board of Education. Good luck.

12 weeks 11 hours ago
Experienced Kiwi English teacher urgently seeking new position. Re: Experienced Kiwi English teacher urgently seeking new ... waxdec

As a fellow kiwi, proof read your post.

12 weeks 2 days ago
Canon 100D full kit Re: Canon 100D full kit wojaovlad

Sorry, missed the price. 750 000 WON.

12 weeks 3 days ago
Canon 100D full kit Re: Canon 100D full kit nurmaulia

how much is it?

12 weeks 3 days ago
2002 Korando for Sale Busan/ Kimhae area 700,000 won Re: 2002 Korando for Sale Busan/ Kimhae area 700,000 won Chilli

I have been told this has been sold. I would advise anybody buying a car to make sure the ownership papers can be transferred over at City Hall, for the insuring of it. Also, the accident record and to check if there any outstanding fines due on it.

12 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for a Teaching/Writing job Re: Looking for a Teaching/Writing job merrill Cho

13 weeks 20 hours ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won busanbloke

Yes, still available. I think I answered you by email. Not sure if it got through.

13 weeks 1 day ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won InnGee
Hello! I want to buy the rice cooker. Is it still available?
13 weeks 4 days ago
Free accommodation and basic food. best chance to make Korean friends Re: Free accommodation and basic food. best chance to make ... Droid

W2.9 million worth of time to get some basic food and a bed in a shared room? WHAT A DEAL!!

13 weeks 6 days ago
Apple ipad 2 16GB WiFi Re: Apple ipad 2 16GB WiFi aldrinapaling
Negotiable?140000won Messege me 01097470728
13 weeks 6 days ago

I've had it a few years. Used it maybe twice.

14 weeks 3 days ago
Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Re: Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD karthik83

Model Year is 2005 as mensioned in Car registation and Insurance

14 weeks 5 days ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Chilli

How old is it? It seems to look older than barely used. Define Barely Used!

15 weeks 1 day ago
Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really think Trump is up to this, do you? Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really ... Jehu

Robert,

Really? do you think Trump couldn't handle Kim? Trump has been a negotiator all his life.  Whereas Kim has been secluded from international dealings.

I won't get into here, but I think your opinion is flawed.  Despite the lengthy detailed paragraph, you put up, I cannot compete this way in writing. oral discussion is more my forte.  However...

15 weeks 1 day ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

15 weeks 3 days ago
Used Damian Lillard 2 basketball shoes Re: Used Damian Lillard 2 basketball shoes ews0542

15k won. Deal?

15 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Re: Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Chilli

That is 2005? Are you sure? I thought it came out earlier.

15 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale TV Speakers Fan Crock Pot Dresser Coat Rack Clothes etc Re: Moving Sale TV Speakers Fan Crock Pot Dresser Coat Rack ... xxyui

Hey! A friend is asking if she can buy the crockpot. Is it still available?

15 weeks 6 days ago
Sofa for Sale. Jangsan, Haeundae Re: Sofa for Sale. Jangsan, Haeundae andyha
Hi! May I see more pictures of these?
16 weeks 1 day ago