I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Chilli 10 weeks 4 days ago

Not sure how that will help you. This place is mainly for Hakwans and business classes. Can you tutor privately, maybe you can with a Student visa? The rules change quickly here. Be optimistic and good luck.

10 weeks 4 days ago
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian Re: I am looking for a job. I can English,Russian an Uzbek Dolimov Sirojiddin
I am optimistic. I am a masters' student. I heve classes in the evening and I would like to spend my day time with educating students and teaching them English.
10 weeks 4 days ago

I am not sure this certificate will help you get work unless you meet the specific requirements laid out by the government. Good luck.

10 weeks 4 days ago
Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Re: Korean American offering English lessons and essay review Chilli

I think you need to register with immigration and the local Board of Education to get a Tutor's license. It is not too difficult.

10 weeks 4 days ago
Free Samsung Analogue TV With Dolby Sound Re: Free Samsung Analogue TV With Dolby Sound Chowmagic94

hey :) please contact me via

kakao- chowmagic940

10 weeks 4 days ago
Camping Set for Sale Re: Camping Set for Sale aldrinapaling
Beep me 01097470728
11 weeks 50 min ago
Smart watch for sale Re: Smart watch for sale rehaydon
Moto 360 1st Gen? Or 2nd gen?
11 weeks 6 hours ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters electra603
hello I will live soon in busan so I would like to make new friends...
11 weeks 5 days ago
Private PORTUGUESE lessons Re: Private PORTUGUESE lessons Chilli

I think you need to check this is legal.

12 weeks 9 hours ago
Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV Stand- Low Price! Re: Nice Computer Chair, 4 Dining Room Chairs, 3Piece TV ... Hojuman2000

Trying to contact you for days...interested in some of your wooden chairs and cabinetr...phone number again 010 5530 8823. please call...can come today

12 weeks 12 hours ago
Hi, I will take the computer chair if its still available.
12 weeks 1 day ago
Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! Re: Coway, Korea no.1 water purifier company! sarvarhussain

Does COWAY have any store in INDIA or is it possible for you to ship the purifier to INDIA?

12 weeks 2 days ago
Big Moving Sale (part 1) Re: Big Moving Sale (part 1) orcute
What is the specs of the computer? Thank you
12 weeks 5 days ago
SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC Re: SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC bmaldi

Hello, I’m interested to buy.

can you reduce the price?

thanks

12 weeks 6 days ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! sc
I'm in Oncheonjang. Not real heavy, but solid
13 weeks 22 hours ago
Looking for female friend in Busan :) Re: Looking for female friend in Busan :) suk2
Hallo~ wie geht's? Ich habe dir ein Email geschickt, es wäre cool sich mal zu treffen^^~
13 weeks 1 day ago
Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have Bigger Problems. Re: Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have ... rehaydon

As someone who helps with screening/hiring for my school, here is what I look for when evaluating someone's TEFL course:

1. Was it at least 120 hours?

2. Can they clearly tell me what they feel were the most important parts of the course (did they understand/retain what was taught)?

3. Did the course have a practicum element? Note: not all practicums are created equal....

13 weeks 2 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Chilli

I think you can write to immigration. They have QnA. I know my mate was banned for 10 years, but I think that was working here, not visiting.

13 weeks 3 days ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! Smaldo

Where in Busan are you located? I’m interested in the bedside drawers. How heavy is it?

13 weeks 3 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Franz
I was arrested oct 27 got prison for 5days nov 2 2016 for overstaying in korea i was a tourist there for years but then i had a job and stayed over the due date of my visa. Now i am currently working in the philippines as a exec. Operation in a company who handles reservations I wanted to know if there is a chance or when can i come back to korea and legally work or for tour again? Looking...
13 weeks 3 days ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic sunseeker

Wouldn't waste my 4500 KRW on something that you would hardly get.

13 weeks 3 days ago
NEW Galaxy Tab A Re: NEW Galaxy Tab A Gwangan

Is it the same as this 177,000W Galaxy Tab A?

Has the box been opened?

14 weeks 1 day ago
Reduced Price LG 10 kg Washing Machine Now only 40000 won washing machine eplese

Interesed. I'll send a private message.

14 weeks 2 days ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Jeremyvanlanda
I went to a community health clinic in Busan for a typhoid vaccine and paid only 4500 KRW. I believe they have a number of other inexpensive vaccines. I walked in, filled out a form, got my shot and was out in 10 minutes. They spoke little English but we used Google translate and had no issues. It is located across from Mary Knoll hospital in Busan I believe the address is 120 Junggu-ro,...
14 weeks 2 days ago