Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, Bicycle, Guitar Re: Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, ... stephanie.shytle

Is the bicycle still available?

8 weeks 6 days ago
Clearance sale Re: Clearance sale atif86

PM and email sent

Atif

8 weeks 6 days ago
Clearance sale Re: Clearance sale Gonubiesteve1

Hi Leanri,

As ek na die naam en van kyk neem ek aan jy is afrikaans.  Ek stel definitief belang in die opblaas matras en miskien die oond ek sal net graag eers wil sien hoe groot die oond is?  Sal dit moontlik wees dat ek dalk met jou 'n afspraak kan maak vir Sondag een of ander tyd asb?

P.S. If you don't understand this email,...

9 weeks 1 hour ago
Part Time Wanted Re: Part Time Wanted jobpagoda

Large English Academy looking for Native English speakers for PT work
Must have F visa

Schedules: pick one
Morning 7-10 AM
Evening 6-10 PM
Weekend 10-5 PM

Wage: W20,000 per 50-min class
One location
Long term candidates wanted.
Stable pay.
Paid 10th of every month.
Opportunity to add hours once...

9 weeks 9 hours ago
weekend classes available Re: weekend classes available ekaterina.onchukova

Hello, Mia!

I'm looking for a personal titor who can help me with preparation for TOEFL test?

Do you have any experience with teaching TOEFL for students? Can you help me with this?

Best regards, Kate

9 weeks 1 day ago
Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan Re: Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan R-no

Hi Jeff,

I'm selling our officetel 52 million wons.

5M/250 means: 5millions for the deposit, and 250.000 wons is the monthly rent.

let me know if you need any other informations.

Kindly,

Arnaud

9 weeks 2 days ago
Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan Re: Officetel for sale or rent near Jangsan captkorea

Hi,

How much are you selling your office tel ?

I am not sure what you meant by 5M/250 or 10/220 a month. Do you mean 5 months ?

Thanks and looking forward to yours.

Jeff

9 weeks 2 days ago
Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae Re: Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae nlabtec

Sorry but I will not rent for just 1 month.

9 weeks 2 days ago
Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae Re: Room for rent in Marine City Haeundae devinta1717

hi, do u have katalk? can u add me on katalk? my id: devintalee17.

so how much should i pay for a month? thank you.

9 weeks 3 days ago

How much for the TV and stand?

9 weeks 5 days ago
Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, Bicycle, Guitar Re: Moving! New couch, Bicycle, Acoustic Guitar Jaredcanada

sadly that is to large for my apartment. How much for the TV?

9 weeks 6 days ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? dude777

Thanks for above and sorry for delay in saying so.

Am not a US citizen but yes, is pretty mich as you say. The bank are happy to transfer over the limit so long as they feel the money is yours and whether or not you will need the extra paperwork is down to them.

So if you have a decent relationship with the bank and they know the money is from you employer, should...

9 weeks 6 days ago
Moving! New couch, 42in TV, TV stand, table, bed, Bicycle, Guitar Re: Moving! New couch, Bicycle, Acoustic Guitar BrianJohnston

The bed is queen size!

9 weeks 6 days ago

What size is the bed?

10 weeks 1 day ago
Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month taekwonten

hi. please text the number 010-2305-3042 for more details

10 weeks 1 day ago
Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale garfieldhall
Hi there. I have managed to post an image of the bike with the advert now. Regards, Garfield
10 weeks 2 days ago
iPad Mini 16 GB Re: iPad Mini 16 GB tulasivarma

Hello,

I m willing to take it and if it is avalible pls tell me.

Email : tulasinaidunaidu@gmail.com
Mob No : 01097909029

Thanking you.

10 weeks 3 days ago
Part Time Wanted Re: Part Time Wanted hyojin Jung

Hello. I'm Hyojin Jung from English academy in Hadan, Busan.

I'm currently looking for a part time teacher. If interested, please send me message or email me. Address- cuty-hyo@hanmail.net

10 weeks 3 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White Horse in Korea Re: Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White ... captkorea
Read this then: https://chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/why-do-many-white-women... Regarding size .. well -- go to the mans spa --- and peek !
10 weeks 3 days ago
Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale garfieldhall
Hi there. I will see if I can place a photo of the bike then. If it helps it is only 3 days old and I have the receipt. I bought it from Vault cycles. It is Orange and is 52cm. Thanks, Garfield
10 weeks 4 days ago
Non English Job? Re: Non English Job? captkorea

Jay,

Very confusing yours.

Non English Job ? = You want. However, you say you only speak english.

Can you expand on your resume please, so we can see if your talents may or may not suit.

Regards,

10 weeks 4 days ago
6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea Re: 6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea captkorea
As much as the two countries might resent one another, in the end there's not a whole goddamn lot the Koreas can do about it. If the North were to fire a missile, they would meet retaliation from the world. If the South were to invade, they would face the nuclear arsenal of a roly-poly madman. As such, hostilities between the two mainly amount to giving each other the perpetual stink eye. To...
10 weeks 4 days ago
Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale ryanmolina
Im interested ..here is my number 01059341410
10 weeks 5 days ago
Elec piano for sale/trade Re: Elec piano for sale/trade Ortim27

you still selling it? im interested.

10 weeks 6 days ago
Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale mdspiller

I dont see a picture of the bike??? Can you let me know some more information, like size?

10 weeks 6 days ago