Jobs available in South Korea? ( in busan ) Re: Jobs available in South Korea? ( in busan ) rehaydon
It depends - when you say "diploma" does that means a bachelor's degree? Also, is your passport from one of the 7 countries approved to teach English in Korea? If the answer to either of those questions is "no" then unfortunately you can't legally teach English, regardless of whether or not you have a CELTA.
1 year 5 weeks ago
On the Brink - Golden State and Boston Re: On the Brink - Golden State and Boston robertpusan64

Congradulations   Toronto Raptors first N B A   Title .   Party like it is 1993 when Blue Jays went back to back , I think most people on the globe were happy that Golden St lost except those in Oakland but now they are moving to Ssn Franciseo , Sorry to see NBA finals took a Game of Thornes theme with Durant and Thompson went down , Perhaps the dynasty is...

1 year 7 weeks ago

In game 7 St Louis beat Boston 4-1 . I think all whole world happy except Boston city fans ,       Congradulations Blues on 1st Stanley Cup ,

1 year 8 weeks ago
IPhone 5/6/7 screen repair Re: IPhone 5/6/7 screen repair louis1104

HELLO.

I HAVE BROKEN MY IPHONE 7 SCREEN. IS THIS SOMETHING YOU COULD FIX?

1 year 9 weeks ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Babylyn_822

Hi Sir., I want to ask and consult regarding on my concern about what happened to my boyfriend., He was go in Busan to process his visa last May 15 2019 he came back Thursday to complete the process and medical he was informed Friday will be the release of his visa after that he did not come back. 3working days on Busan., doing medical pay for the processing of Visa and the last day...

1 year 11 weeks ago
Looking for badminton games Re: Looking for badminton games Kim Misoog

There are weekend games in Guseo, Busan

1 year 15 weeks ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Kim Misoog

The instructions are easy and I am assuming you are taking the subway.

If you are heading north on the subway toward Nopo, sit in the last car.

Get off at Guseo (two...

1 year 15 weeks ago

Classes start at 8:40 and since it is the last class it can be an hour and half class, but many people stay afterwards for free fighting. The classes are "Unlimited" five times a week.

130,000 sounds right, I just pay with my credit card. Uniforms start around 70, 000W.

I can meet you at the subway and take you there either tonight or Friday night.

Are you...

1 year 16 weeks ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan confuerte

there are classes mon to friday. at 8:40pm?  Then what time do classes end?

for 130,000 won, do you get to attend unlimted classes each month?

how much to buy the uniform?

thanks for the reply

1 year 16 weeks ago
FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea Re: FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea aldrinapaling

this is 2019 im talking about,,is this post still available?should i need to get a motor license since i have a regular car driving license? ive got an daelim motor i think about 110cc, and ive got an accident luckyly not injured bad but im worried if ever we got it repair and theyll find my license a car regular driving license and fine me

1 year 18 weeks ago
Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Re: Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Andreah

Hi guys my name is Andrea Hincapié, me and my boyfriend Jonathan Mortenson are new in the city and we would love to participate in your language exchange party.

1 year 18 weeks ago
Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Re: Huge Language Exchange Party, Networking Party Chilli

Why are Koreans paying more? Isn't this a form of discrimination? It is an exchange, isn't it?

1 year 19 weeks ago
Busanjin Fabric Market Re: Busanjin Fabric Market ayesha_munira

Thank you for reading!

1 year 19 weeks ago
Busanjin Fabric Market Re: Busanjin Fabric Market Rutherford

Nice story and thanks for the details on shopping in Busanjin.

1 year 19 weeks ago
Hanoi Fallout (1): Trump’s Impulsiveness & Laziness Undercut the Process (or just go watch that CPAC speech) Re: Hanoi Fallout (1): Trump’s Impulsiveness & Laziness ... rehaydon
I followed your instructions in the beginning and watched the clips. What. Was. That?! If he wasn't the actual president who actually deals with actual national and international issues, it would be funny. Follow-up: can SNL do anything with that? I mean, at some point they can't satirize it anymore because he's already so ridiculous.
1 year 22 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries in Korea: The Lifer Re: Expat Dating Diaries in Korea: The Lifer redlanternsplinter

It seems rating the opposite sex is fine. I thought that was frowned upon.

1 year 22 weeks ago
Nothing's Really Real Podcast: (Ep 42) Babopalooza Re: Nothing's Really Real Podcast: (Ep 42) Babopalooza collwyn

glad to hear the story from the sources!

love the Gus Swanza cutaways.

1 year 23 weeks ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa xid1

Hello. I've been overstaying  for 4 months in Korea with tourist visa. As you know, there is an amnesty period until March 31. But according to the only info published on immigration website, there will be no entry regulations. There is no info such about paying fine. Do i have to pay any fine if i want to voluntarely leave within the amnesty period? And the amounts you posted are...

1 year 23 weeks ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood
Guide to 2019 Korea Immigration & Integration Program (KIIP)

1 year 25 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I   along with most people were way off the mark , It was the worst Super Bowl i ever saw , Rams should have taken first half kick off not deffered and threw the ball more , Hats off to coach belly chick great defensive plan  , However 2 best teams were robbed by the referees , New Orleans and Kansas City ,  Glad i did not pay to watch this game ,

v

1 year 26 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

My Super Bowl piick             Los Angeles  Rams 41

Old England Pats   27

LA Rams...

1 year 26 weeks ago
365mc Hospital Re: 365mc Hospital eva_moress

I got Arm Liposuction In Korea from here and result was amazing. They have done my treatment very safely. Thank you very much.

1 year 27 weeks ago
Mole removal Re: Mole removal robertpusan64

Dr  Kim  International Skin Clinic   is located      in Tushil    no 131
go to exit 5 or 7         Clinic  is located  between those exits ,  Find the BNK bank   its on the  3 rd floor of that building     now is laser season   since its  so...

1 year 27 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Games  near ,    I see Los Angeles Rams beating New Orleans Saints

I see Kansas City Chiefs beating New England Patriots

Are you ready for some football ?

1 year 28 weeks ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

In Todays   earlier game as we sleeped   Ho hum New England beat the Chargers , Does anyone not from Boston area like the Pats ?     Now   No    6 seed Philly is beating NO 1 seed New Orleans  14 -7 near halftime ,   I think Philly will win

1 year 29 weeks ago