Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) Re: Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) ursch1016

Is this still available?

15 weeks 3 days ago
Moving sale- PNU Re: Moving sale- PNU jiniaakter9

I want the scale, I live in PNU

15 weeks 5 days ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

15 weeks 6 days ago
Bike Re: Bike junbockz

im interested your bike im in sinpyeong station pls text me 01059591109

15 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Re: Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Chilli

FYI- you will need to be registered for employment with the Board of Education and Immigration. You will need to fulfill requirements such as health checks. These are mandatory. Otherwise, you are working illegally. Just like any other foreigner meeting the requirements, there are no shortcuts to working here.

I haven't heard of anybody actually caught working...

16 weeks 23 hours ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

16 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale #2 Re: Moving Sale #2 Jarrod79

I'd like your electric blanket please.

16 weeks 2 days ago
Spanish Lessons Re: Spanish Lessons moxieman

Hola Saira,

Como estas?  No se si necesitas lecciones en ingles o no.  Busco un intercambio de ingles y espanol. Quiero practicar hablando espanol.

Gracias.

16 weeks 5 days ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

16 weeks 6 days ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

17 weeks 6 hours ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale PipiLoose

Hello,

Me and my Korean husband are very interested in more details about your hagwon for sale.  I think the most important questions would be the sale price (including building deposit and monthly rent) and what date you are looking to sell by.

We are very serious about this inquiry and in the active process of looking at other places to start our own hagwon in Busan.  ...

17 weeks 1 day ago
PS3 Accessories Re: PS3 Accessories DongThongBo
I'm interested in this item. Just messaged you.
17 weeks 1 day ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale Chilli
That's an impressive amount of students. Well done. I presume you would be looking for 500 million and above?
17 weeks 5 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale mpberman
A
17 weeks 6 days ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

17 weeks 6 days ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced yoyoyo

It's a Chanel imitation, yes.

18 weeks 2 hours ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced eatron
"ultra A replicated Chanel (the highest level of designer brand replicas, only below 1:1 imitation; uses the SAME authentic materials and craftmanship of the actual Chanel wallet). People often think of lower-grade A level or even B level imitations when they think of imitiation couture, but this wallet is very high quality and the leather is in excellent condition." -- so its fake?
18 weeks 1 day ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
18 weeks 1 day ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

18 weeks 1 day ago
USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan Re: USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, ... won sik son

...

18 weeks 1 day ago
Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! hanwoolcho7

hey there! sure its yours!

feel free to message me, we can sort it out!

01054772044

18 weeks 2 days ago
juicer and bike carrier for sale Re: juicer and bike carrier for sale calinaohiezel@y...
Juicer still avail?
18 weeks 2 days ago
Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! alicia_m_e

Hi,

Is the mouse still available? If so, I can pick it up. I live in Jangsan by exit 13 by Nudge 5.

Thanks!

18 weeks 2 days ago
Native English Teacher looking for a job Re: Native English Teacher looking for a job busan00

Dear Whom I concern,

We are located in Haeundae, Busan near the beach. It's really relax kindergarten base young kids learning center.

Please email your resume along with all supporting documents.
- Resume with Profile Picture - (PDF or Word Document preferred)
- Degree Certificate copy
- Passport Information Page-...
18 weeks 3 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

I get ghosted all the time.  Granted, its not usually after a few dates, instead, it's usually after I initially get a girls number.  On a side note, it seems like ladies like to give me their number as soon as they DONT like me... I think they realize that the sooner they give me their number, the sooner they can start ignoring me.  In any case, it seems...

18 weeks 3 days ago