English Travel Agencies in Busan Check out this post from the mattsid

Check out this post from the old forums, not sure if flightcenter is still in business though, know the boss will try and find out.

8 years 10 weeks ago
coffee grinder! most locate! Depends on what you want and mattsid

Depends on what you want and how much you're willing to spend, but they are pretty plentiful if you know where to look.

If you want a cheap whirly blade thing (not the best), just go to any branch of Starbucks. Costs about 50 bucks. They also have a better burr grinder that is over 100 bucks which would do a fairly good job.

Many of the major supermarket chains sell wooden...

8 years 10 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa sorry it sucked.  i just 143busan

sorry it sucked.  i just offered my insight as far as i could.  if you want more concrete information, hire a translator or a korean friend, go down to the immigration office and inquire there.

8 years 11 weeks ago
The Wolves are Eating Me Alive awwwwwwwwww!!! Bless you!! benjiboy

awwwwwwwwww!!! Bless you!! All will be well...love the photo and text. Poetry! ;)

8 years 11 weeks ago
Import tax and duty if its worth less than 100 143busan

if its worth less than 100 UK, I'm guessing around 200,000 KRW??  just get a new one here...you'll pay taxes on it and shipping...

8 years 11 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa thanks d.j.p.cormier

All though the information sucks i appreciate the lowdown thanks for gvivng the time to respond, take care.

David Cormier

8 years 11 weeks ago
Import tax and duty For anyone interested I found blackmint

For anyone interested I found out some info.

If the total cost (of item, shipping, insurance) is less then 150,000 Won ($120) you do not pay anything. If it's over that, for most goods is 8% Custom Duties and 10% Tax.

Matt

8 years 11 weeks ago
Import tax and duty More trouble than it's worth. Cliff_Dangers

More trouble than it's worth. Why post a 100P bike from the UK? For the same cost as posting your bike you could probably just buy a bike here. My wife just bought a new bike from Home plus for W100,000.

8 years 11 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa up until a couple of years 143busan

up until a couple of years ago, foreigners could take a ferry to fukuoka, go to the korean embassy there, and have an E2 visa stamped in their passport and start work immediately,  but in recent years, maybe less than two, this has all changed.  the process of obtaining an E2 visa is much more complicated than this.

you've even got to have an interview at a korean embassy in...

8 years 11 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa is this a new law or has it d.j.p.cormier

is this a new law or has it always been like this

8 years 11 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa if its her first e-2 visa, barbel
if its her first e-2 visa, then it is true, she has to get her first visa from her native country. if it is her 2nd/3rd etc,then she can go to japan. if it is her 2nd visa, then the boss either doesn't understand about the laws of immigration or there is a problem with her paperwork.
8 years 12 weeks ago
Premier League footy my advice...as i've learned 143busan
my advice...as i've learned to do...find a quiet everyday place. i go to the local makgulli joint, and ask them to turn the tv on to SBS Sports. they never say no. go in with a couple friends and have food, beers, whatever.
8 years 12 weeks ago
Premier League footy I know it's on in Rock n' d158busan
I know it's on in Rock n' Roll Haeundae but it's a bit shit once the DJ comes in and the lights start. Has to be somewhere better...
8 years 12 weeks ago
Banner Ads... Re: Banner Ads manager
Thanks for the inquiry.

Like many parts of the site, our banner advertising system is 'in transition'.  You can see our old rates and policies at:
and slightly more outdated Korean version at:

With the new system, we plan on introducing options for text ads, audio ads, and...
8 years 12 weeks ago
English Yoga Class will begin on Saturday, Omkara56
Class will begin on Saturday, from 2-4. Hope to see you there!
8 years 12 weeks ago
Premier League footy That's something I'd like to LFCfanatic9
That's something I'd like to know too. Most likely as the Premiership is growing exponentially these days. Used to watch it at O'brien's at Gaya since I lived near the Nampodong area. Heard Craig left the business. Anybody still go there?
8 years 12 weeks ago
Waves in Haeundae Beach waves hockeyrick
sept 1 tomorrow and the surf nazis will be gone, hopefully. Then we can do as we please and swim in the "dangerous" water!!! And the beaches will be cleaner now that the Koreans will be few and far between!
8 years 12 weeks ago
Waves in Haeundae Beach need a swell craig
hey all- have enjoyed seeing you all make the same comments Ive been maiking since getting here a couple weeks ago. But now that we've come to Sept., and Im green as can be over here, what are you guys using to stay current on what's going on for waves? Ive got this board in my pad, and it hasn't seen the water since I got here. Dying to find some waves. Dont have a cell yet, waiting on the...
8 years 12 weeks ago
Integrating job ad feedback Video Thoughts on Job Ad Comments manager

Despite how painful it was to watch afterward, I thought I'd use the new video comment option to share some updates and thoughts on this topic.

...
8 years 13 weeks ago
English speaking vet near Guseo-dong there is also one in kyungsung university area Anonymous
I use one just past kyungsung police station, i can't remember if it is exit one or 2..but a bus stop is right in front of it its on the second floor. they are very good. I use them to sit my cat. English may not be the best but the vet seems to speak enough english and I have been very impressed with the service.
8 years 13 weeks ago
English speaking vet near Guseo-dong There's one at Jungdong Anonymous
There's one at Jungdong station across from Emart on the 2nd floor.
8 years 13 weeks ago
English speaking vet near Guseo-dong The place I go to is in Guseo Anonymous
The place I go to is in Guseo 2 dong and it is near Dusil subway stop. You come out exit 1 and there should be a McDonald's. If there isn't, find the subway exit that has a McDonalds. Go straight up the hill. You will come to a stairway. Go up the stairway, and cross the road. Once across, turn left and go straight. the vet is on that side of the road.. maybe a block/block and a half. The...
8 years 13 weeks ago
Looking for Hummus or Tahini Nampo~Sasang Anonymous
Tenorman, The best way to get from Yeongdo-Sasang is probably the subway on the weekends, unless you go early morning. You can take the 126 local bus which leaves from one of the bus stops along the main road that bisects PIFF arcade and Jagalchi Market, make sure you take it from the PIFF side of the street, I think the stop is near Starbucks-have a wander about to find it, but it's debatable...
8 years 13 weeks ago
Looking for Hummus or Tahini Thanks! How do I get there! Tenorman
Thanks for the reply!! How do I get there from Yeongdo (near 75 Park)? I can take the subway from Nampo-dong to Seomyeon to Sasang. Is there a better route or a bus? I love Middle-Eastern and Greek Food. To be able to make it (or try to) again really makes me very happy. Best Regards, Tenorman
8 years 13 weeks ago
Looking for Hummus or Tahini Tahini and chickpeas Anonymous
Hey you can get tahini and chickpeas in Sasang at Asia Mart, it's near the indian restaurant called Sangam. Just ask the owner of Sangam if you can't find it, his wife runs the store and they both speak excellent English. Sangam is right beside E-Mart. That's where I buy all my tahini, chickpeas, cilantro, and pitas.
8 years 13 weeks ago