Waves in Haeundae Beach waves in Haeundae Beach Anonymous
hockeyrick, The reason for this is that a huge proportion of the people at the beach would get into trouble if they were allowed to swim in anything remotely resembling a swell, it's sad but true, if you spent much time in any of the swimming pools around Busan you would quickly come to this realization. Really mate, if you wanna catch some waves you'll have to wait until September and October,...
7 years 49 weeks ago
TESOL Diploma TESOL, if I’m not mistaken is Anonymous
TESOL, if I'm not mistaken is an official certificate for teaching ESL. ESL certificates can be generic and unrecognized. I'm pretty sure for an institution to be authorized to grant TESOL certificates, their programs have to be accredited. The schools that offer just general ESL certificates probably just give you a lesson in teaching English their way and give you a piece of paper for your...
7 years 49 weeks ago
I Am a Fat Expat. Hear Me Chew. You think guys stand in the Anonymous
You think guys stand in the corners of bars and rate women on their marriagability? As in, "Hey Bob, check out that one. I wouldn't marry her if my life depended on it." Sure. Whatever.
7 years 49 weeks ago
South Korea Trip- Gimhae 김해 awesome^^ ashleykim

wow~hi~jeff

I'm ashley PD at busan e-FM.

ur next story is very interesting~

specially, I live in Gimhae^^

so, If u have comfortable time, let me know~

I hope to report ur traveling story~~~~*

7 years 50 weeks ago
Strip Clubs? Strip Clubs inyofase

In Korea? ROTFL. Try Thailand

7 years 50 weeks ago
knitters i am in changwon! Let me Anonymous
i am in changwon! Let me know when you decide Times dates, etc. Are you on ravelry? I am aeshether on there or you can get me at the same username at gmail.com. I haven't got a phone yet, so let me know by email! Thanks!
8 years 3 weeks ago
Building a Better Koreabridge, part 1 Thanks, Jeff! It seems most Baltimoron

Thanks, Jeff!

It seems most of the Korea-related podcasts and other programming is Seoul-based. Is there a southern, Busan-oriented product only Busan-based expats can bring?

8 years 13 weeks ago
Building a Better Koreabridge, part 1 A few post-webcast thoughts manager

[riffly_video]989906802AD311DE9D5EC94D49680BD4[/riffly_video] Link to the community contribution Forum Thread http://koreabridge.net/discussion/koreabridge-community-contribution

8 years 14 weeks ago
Building a Better Koreabridge, part 1 Podcast Feedback Baltimoron

I considered joining the podcast, but I wasn't certain what Jeff Lebow had planned for KB and PW. It's been 12 years, and I have loving memories of PW. I still go to the movies section to access the link for Lotte or CGV if I want to check out what's playing. I used to receommend the site for students, but not recently. I just hope this is a serious push to reclaim what was a great resource....

8 years 14 weeks ago
Fabric fabric... everlong

If you are in Busan, i recommend Busanjin market. You can get off at the beomil-dong stop and look for the sign for busanjin market. It's pretty huge and sells anything from fabric, beads, jewlery, to bedding and kitchen appliances. It's one of my favorite places. Good luck!

8 years 15 weeks ago
giants schedule Lotte Giants Schedule manager
2009 Lotte Giants Baseball Schedule

This is the  schedule for the Lotte Giants, Busan's pro baseball team.  To get there by subway, take line 3. Get off at Sajik Station and follow the...

8 years 16 weeks ago
Haeundae to airport take the airport Limosine... Anonymous
take the airport Limosine... its about 6,000 won and goes to all the major hotels in Haeundae Beach... it runs about every 20 minutes
8 years 18 weeks ago
Flickr Images not working.  Currently the emfield module manager

Currently the emfield module is supporting photobuck, imageshack, and picassa, but I can't seem to get Flickr working.   Hopefully we can get if figured out soon.

Jeff