Comfy, fully equipped studio for short/long-term rent, Dalmaji Re: Comfy, fully equipped studio for short/long-term rent, ... Jon7_

Hello there, can I know how much is the rent and deposit?

14 weeks 1 day ago
Free Gym Treadmill Re: Free Gym Treadmill ja55

hi,,im intersted

14 weeks 1 day ago
On the Brink - Golden State and Boston Re: On the Brink - Golden State and Boston robertpusan64

Congradulations   Toronto Raptors first N B A   Title .   Party like it is 1993 when Blue Jays went back to back , I think most people on the globe were happy that Golden St lost except those in Oakland but now they are moving to Ssn Franciseo , Sorry to see NBA finals took a Game of Thornes theme with Durant and Thompson went down , Perhaps the dynasty is...

14 weeks 1 day ago
We Fly on Tuesday! Your price is ours. 5 items left. Come and get 'em! Re: We Fly on Tuesday! Your price is ours. 5 items left. ... donahueclan

Hi,

Will sell all 4 items, (2 A/C units and compressors, big, double-door fridge and folding bike that we paid 500,000 for at the Jangsan Giant store three years ago) for 900,000 won.

Everything in excellent condition.

Please come and have a look.

My tel. is 010 7246 1946

14 weeks 2 days ago

Sent you an email. I'm interested in everything depending on the price.

14 weeks 2 days ago

In game 7 St Louis beat Boston 4-1 . I think all whole world happy except Boston city fans ,       Congradulations Blues on 1st Stanley Cup ,

14 weeks 3 days ago
Spanish tutoring and lessons Re: Spanish tutoring and lessons KerlyMurillo

Hola Luis!

Estoy a 1 hora de Busan, podría ir dependiendo al acuerdo que lleguemos en cuanto al valor por hora y el horario.

Espero tu respuesta, Gracias.

15 weeks 5 days ago
Items for sale and some free Re: Items for sale and some free ents
?
15 weeks 5 days ago
Spanish tutoring and lessons Re: Spanish tutoring and lessons Kanluxm

Kerly Hola

me llamo Luis y tengo un estudiante para ti!

estas cerca de la ciudad de BUSAN?

15 weeks 6 days ago
IPhone 5/6/7 screen repair Re: IPhone 5/6/7 screen repair louis1104

HELLO.

I HAVE BROKEN MY IPHONE 7 SCREEN. IS THIS SOMETHING YOU COULD FIX?

16 weeks 9 hours ago
Freeee items!!Everything must go ASAP this weekend or will be tossed Re: Freeee items!!Everything must go ASAP this weekend or ... Jonthompaul

Hi! Do you still have the drying rack available?

16 weeks 11 hours ago
Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants Re: Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants Vaishnavi Laksh...

Thanks a ton Rehaydon!I just loved doing that UNICORN themed planter,its my pleasure doing it for you :)

16 weeks 1 day ago

16 weeks 1 day ago
Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants Re: Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants rehaydon

Just picked up my order yesterday (a gift for a friend) and was  1000% satisfied! Vaishnavi does EXCELLENT work and listened carefully to my requests to make the perfectly personalized piece. Thank you!

16 weeks 2 days ago
A Very Moving Event...so Lots for Sale!!!! Re: A Very Moving Event...so Lots for Sale!!!! dzakyzf
I already sent you email. I'd like to ask about the Trek Men’s Bike, bunk bed, and some other things. Do you have a kakao account, so we can communicate easily.

Regards,
Dzaky

16 weeks 3 days ago
Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants Re: Customized Planters with Air Purifying plants Rutherford

These are cute and would make a nice gift.  Great idea!

16 weeks 5 days ago
What Do You Think about Surveillance Cameras in Schools? Re: What Do You Think about Surveillance Cameras in Schools? Chilli

Excellent- they protect you.

17 weeks 9 hours ago
Moving sale first round (Updated) Re: Moving sale first round Roosters64

Hello, can you send me a personal message on kakao? My contact is Roosters64

17 weeks 14 hours ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Babylyn_822

Hi Sir., I want to ask and consult regarding on my concern about what happened to my boyfriend., He was go in Busan to process his visa last May 15 2019 he came back Thursday to complete the process and medical he was informed Friday will be the release of his visa after that he did not come back. 3working days on Busan., doing medical pay for the processing of Visa and the last day...

17 weeks 4 days ago
Moving sale first round (Updated) Re: Moving sale first round Dimitri70

Im interested by the oven and the speaker, where to pick up?

18 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for badminton games Re: Looking for badminton games Kim Misoog

There are weekend games in Guseo, Busan

21 weeks 3 days ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Kim Misoog

The instructions are easy and I am assuming you are taking the subway.

If you are heading north on the subway toward Nopo, sit in the last car.

Get off at Guseo (two...

22 weeks 4 hours ago

Classes start at 8:40 and since it is the last class it can be an hour and half class, but many people stay afterwards for free fighting. The classes are "Unlimited" five times a week.

130,000 sounds right, I just pay with my credit card. Uniforms start around 70, 000W.

I can meet you at the subway and take you there either tonight or Friday night.

Are you...

22 weeks 4 days ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan confuerte

there are classes mon to friday. at 8:40pm?  Then what time do classes end?

for 130,000 won, do you get to attend unlimted classes each month?

how much to buy the uniform?

thanks for the reply

22 weeks 4 days ago
FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea Re: FAQ for Scooters and Motorcycles in Korea aldrinapaling

this is 2019 im talking about,,is this post still available?should i need to get a motor license since i have a regular car driving license? ive got an daelim motor i think about 110cc, and ive got an accident luckyly not injured bad but im worried if ever we got it repair and theyll find my license a car regular driving license and fine me

25 weeks 2 days ago