Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! Re: Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! fringeworld

what's the brand of this guitar?

4 weeks 6 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
Hi. Text me 01029763042
5 weeks 7 hours ago
Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale Re: Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale rqgd

Hello! Can you add the dimensions of the sofa and table? Wondering if it'll fit in my room. Thank you!

5 weeks 1 day ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar kibz95

Hi there, I am interested in your guitar. Do you still have it? If so, please send a text or call to 010-3351-1nine nine 5 thank you!

5 weeks 2 days ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only ryanmolina
Im interested can we meet up this weekend..in changwon or gimhae im from gimhae
5 weeks 2 days ago
Main computer for sale Re: Main computer for sale nick27
Still available? Specs pls?
5 weeks 2 days ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar chandana
Contact me 01021636109
5 weeks 2 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo chandana
Contact me kakao 01021636109
5 weeks 3 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale junjunjun

I'm interested in the stool. I live by the exit 11 as well (Wints Tower).

5 weeks 4 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale Shoinzo

Hello,

I'm interested in the blender. Is it still for sale?

5 weeks 4 days ago
Immersion blender, luggage, mirror, drawer set, etc Re: Immersion blender, luggage, mirror, drawer set, etc hasankb

PM sent.

5 weeks 5 days ago
Great apt by the river, Oncheon/PNu Re: Great apt by the river, Oncheon/PNu isosinsir

"It's reminiscent of Brooklyn."

LMAO.

5 weeks 5 days ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Mohammed

Hi,

If it is still available, can you contact me, please?

010-9998-1098

5 weeks 6 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale nabilakhansa

Hi, is the iron still available?

6 weeks 8 hours ago
House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Re: House for sale in Jinhae/Changwon Jeff Horrocks

Yes, why not.? We've actually owned the house for 10 years. Now returning to England .

6 weeks 17 hours ago
Model call - female for Spring TFP in Busan Re: Model call - female for Spring TFP in Busan ladyboss

Closed for models.

Open for MUA and photographer enthutiasts.

6 weeks 1 day ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only mochalam_

hi, im interested,,is it stil available?

contact me pls

010-7342-9609

6 weeks 2 days ago
Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan area Re: Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan ... PARK GEONROK

Hi, Can you send your resume to pgr8845@hanmail.net.

We can talk about our school by phone or skype...

6 weeks 2 days ago
Saha - Moving Sale -Low Prices OBO Re: Saha - Moving Sale -Low Prices OBO kimbusan1

PM sent please reply

6 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Hey   we are 11 hours away from Kickoff ,    New England has the top ranked defense and Atlanta has the top ranked  offense , I have liked Atlanta all year , Mattie ice will slice and dice the pats D .It will be Atlanta first  Super Bowl title , Hard to imagine   Atlanta only has one title the Braves of MLB ,  I think final score will be    ...

6 weeks 3 days ago
Check your inbox!
6 weeks 3 days ago
Hey nate - Can you send your resume to kshaundae@gmail.com - I'd love to talk to you about our position.
6 weeks 3 days ago
F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan Re: F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan jimmy

Plz send me your resume.

email : coolhyeuk@naver.com

6 weeks 6 days ago
iPhone 6 plus 64gb Gold - sale price! Re: iPhone 6 plus 64gb Gold - sale price! gene11

hi good day..

just want to ask if the item still available because im interested.

01094649689 please contact me ..

thanks a lot

7 weeks 14 hours ago
Cooking book (4) Re: Cooking book (4) keohookalani

Seriously. I was interested at first... till I saw the spam.... then just .... MEH.

7 weeks 15 hours ago