Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Yesterday San Francisco and Tennessee won .When I woke up It was Houston 24-0 , now is Kansas City 28 Houston 24   at halftime   I think Kansas City will win  In the second game I think Green Bay will beat Seattle , Very  interesting game enjoy Are you ready for some football ?

30 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Last week  I got both upsets  Tennessee beating New England and Minnesota beating New Orleans  . I will ride the same horses and dance with the same ladies

I think Minnesota will beat . San Francisco     and

I think Tennessee will beat Baltimore ,

Are you ready for some football ?

30 weeks 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Great games today . Houston beat Buffalo in overtime and Tennessee  beat New England ,  End of era ?  Today i think Minnesota will beat New Orleans and Philladelphia will beat Seattle .  Are you ready for some football?

31 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?      The playoffs start today . It's a new day and era . Today I think Buffalo will beat Houston and  Tennessee will beat New England .  2 upsets and Brady last game in Boston area ?

31 weeks 3 days ago
NON-Degree jobs in South Korea Re: NON-Degree jobs in South Korea tngml4162

31 weeks 6 days ago
Does Trump Want to Withdraw from South Korea if He’s Re-Elected? Re: Does Trump Want to Withdraw from South Korea if He’s ... detla

It IS time for the U.S. to leave South Korea to its own defense(s).  South Korea IS a financial burdeon on the U.S. taxpaer and the government.  If South Korea is trully the major player on the world stage, as they claim, perhaps it is high-time for them to take the leap of faith and do what they claim to be capable of doing, without being under the protective umbrella of the United...

41 weeks 4 days ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Sneakershive
I have worn a variety of athletic shoes over my life.
Some of my past jobs required me to wear particular footwear. For example, when I was a Smoke jumper in California, I wore jump boots After a particularly long and exhausting fire, I decided that I was going to find the single most comfortable pair of sneakers for...
41 weeks 5 days ago
I need lasagna Re: I need lasagna Rutherford

I make my own sometimes.  Homemade is the best.  Last time I made my own fresh noodles.  The best part was after cutting them into squares I deep fried the noodle odds and ends and they made perfect crackers.

If you host a dinner party I'll bring some lasagna.

44 weeks 1 day ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... oakidealist
If you really want to go to school, find a part of the industry you like, and study that specific thing. I don't think there is any one catch-all that will teach you everything. Then start doing gigs and getting to meet people in the community and work on small projects and slowly build up your portfolio.

44 weeks 6 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos diggitydogg

Wouldn't it be great if there actually was a Taco Bell in Busan? It took Subway years to finally set up shop, and they've been extremely successful. Hopefully Taco Bell will follow suit one of these days so we can get our fill. Hard to beat T-Bell when it comes to a quick Mexican food fix.

45 weeks 5 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos whoisaib
There's no Taco Bell in Suyeong. A bakery cafe is near Suyeong Station Exit 14.
45 weeks 5 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos george khoury

Nice! Gotta still be open. Heading there now!

46 weeks 1 hour ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos Rutherford

yep. ...

46 weeks 2 hours ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos kibz95

There is a taco bell in busan?!

46 weeks 2 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos Rutherford

It's not really authentic, but the Taco Bell in Suyeong is pretty good for taco cravings.

46 weeks 2 days ago
I want to eat Thai food. Please tell me where to sell the ingredients. Re: I want to eat Thai food. Please tell me where to sell ... Chilli

Sasang, Kimhae market and Coupang

47 weeks 17 hours ago
What is a Certificate of Employment History and where can I get one? Re: What is a Certificate of Employment History and where ... robertpusan64

I   totally agree with them asking for it , Some teachings  make a fake resume with fake jobs , Blame the former teachers who did this . Shame on them ,

49 weeks 2 days ago

I teach at a university here in Korea and they asked me for it as well when I was hired. If your teaching experience includes public schools you can go to the nearest public school to you and have them fax your former school you worked at and they will fax you back with the proof of teaching. Hope this helps

50 weeks 6 days ago

Did anyone figure out how to get a 경력증명서 (Certificate of Employment History) if you are not currently in Korea?

51 weeks 6 days ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? skap

I went to Megamart in Gwangali last weekend, looked on every floor,  and couldn't find any shoes or sneakers larger than 280.   I also couldn't find any shoes in shinsagae/Centum larger than 280, but I didn't ask EVERY shoe store, just the ones I've heard of like ABC Mart, Rockport, hushpuppies, skechers etc...

1 year 3 weeks ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? David13
I wear a 300/12 and I have ran across two size 12s in shoes I want in the past three years in Korea. It's difficult to find anything over a 10 and a half or 11 here. I always buy shoes when I go to Japan.
1 year 4 weeks ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? robertpusan64

I have bought 300 shoes  in Shinsaegae  ,  abc shoes in Lottee Dept Store in Nampo , and  Megamart near Kwangali ,     I think  more Westerners go there better chance to have big sizes , Nowadays    Korean younger people are much taller but I am not sure if their feet are bigger , I always had a harder time to buy shirts in Busan since the arms...

1 year 4 weeks ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Lazarus

Sorry to hear. There is a Korean brand called paperplanes. They usually carry 300 for most of the models. I guess they have one offline store in Seoul. If it is close to you, you can check that out.

1 year 4 weeks ago

In ABC Mart many of labels say the shoe comes in size up to 300, but when you ask to see it they always say they only carry up to 280 in the store, so you'd have to order online to get size 300, even from ABC mart.  At least thats been the case of every ABC mart I've ever been in(which is at least 10) except for the one in Itaewon, which did carry a few big sizes, though not many...

1 year 4 weeks ago

Thats a pain in the neck. I know you said you would like to try them on first, but online is the best option to buy some reasonably priced big size shoes.

For offline stores your best best is visiting local ABC mart, Les More, etc. and check the labels. Labels say until what size the shoes are. But 300 shoes are usually popular models of known brands and cost around and above 100.000 won...

1 year 4 weeks ago