Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale Jupiter59 (not verified)

How much for the white folding couch and is it still avaiable?

I need ASAP. Please text me.

Ray

010-9506-0750

13 weeks 6 days ago
Misc. stuff for sale and free Re: Misc. stuff for sale and free shaines23

Hey! I need the CD player. My Kakao is StevenH16 and my email is steven.haines@hotmail.com

13 weeks 6 days ago
Free Desks and Chairs Re: Free Desks and Chairs Busan_Ice

Hi. I would love to have one chair and desk. Where are you located? PS: Most of my free time is on the weekend.

Thanks

14 weeks 10 hours ago
2 transformers, 110 to 220v Re: 2 transformers, 110 to 220v cbeadles

Hey I'm interested in your transformers!

where are you located?

Thanks

15 weeks 9 hours ago
Work Desk / Kids Bicycle / Dresser Re: Work Desk / Kids Bicycle / Dresser peterpan

Hi, i want ko buy the bicycle.. please message me.. 01046361257

15 weeks 1 day ago
4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story Re: 4 Ways to Avoid an Expat Horror Story lip420

Good advice. Research. Research. Research. Everything. Dig deep. Don't accept things for surface value. That way you won't become the next hagwon horror story.

15 weeks 1 day ago
heaters, fans, oven, camera tripod Re: heaters, fans, oven, camera tripod orcute

Do u hve any other picture of the tripod?

15 weeks 1 day ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers absolute

I've been driving here since 2001. It has changed. It's still a bit hairy. But, it is way, way better than back on 2001.

I drive half an hour across Busan by scooter every day in rush hour and then home. I find it relaxing. I enjoy driving in Korea.

16 weeks 4 days ago
Dear Korean Drivers Re: Dear Korean Drivers pporterfm

Star date, Thursday October 26, 2017.

Status report: Nothing has changed.

17 weeks 1 day ago
Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native British Tutor ! Re: Miss Coral of Evolve English: Private English Native ... Chilli

Do you have a license from Board of Education? http://www.gone2korea.com/tutoring-in-korea/

17 weeks 2 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

18 weeks 5 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

19 weeks 5 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

19 weeks 6 days ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

21 weeks 5 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

23 weeks 11 hours ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist themorningcalm

Update: I have found that St. Marys Hospital in Yonghodong near Oryukdo SK View to be professional and efficient.

To make an appointment call 051-933-7114 and someone will be able to assit you if you can't speak Korean.

25-14, Yongho-ro 232 beon-gil, Nam-gu, Busan ,Korea

23 weeks 11 hours ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 27 weeks 1 day ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

29 weeks 8 hours ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

29 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

30 weeks 6 hours ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

30 weeks 1 day ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

31 weeks 13 hours ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
31 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

31 weeks 2 days ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

32 weeks 1 day ago