Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female student Re: Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female ... Ayazhan
Hello, Thanks for your comment. I was working as a TA, and my position didn't include teaching job. So, that was 100% legal, since I got VISA permission. I am allowed to work as a part-timer. What I am looking for is a position connected with English language learning. However, it doesn't mean that I want to teach it. I was thinking of teaching assistant job, as I did previously.
9 weeks 1 day ago
English Exchange/Babysitting Re: English Exchange/Babysitting chapeline
Hello Robert,

My name is Bastien I'm 35  french and I take care with mother of my wife about my son Enri 5 years and my daughter  Emily 3 years.

Mother of my wife  Raushan come from by Kazakhtan.she speak fluently russian and few word in english

If you no find people I propose she take care...
9 weeks 1 day ago
Korean&German Speaker looking for Native English Speaker Re: Korean&German Speaker looking for Native English Speaker robertpusan64

Hello How are you ? I am from California ,  I am interested in learning both Korean and German , I am in Korea now and I plan to live or travel in Germany , i do  have kakaotalk but i dont know how to add  u     u can send  me simple text    010 3182 6473   have a great day robert

9 weeks 3 days ago
Galaxy S7 (64GB) Gold Color (Excellent Condition) For Sale Re: Galaxy S7 (64GB) Gold Color (Excellent Condition) For Sale Dongyang82
Interested meet up please..
9 weeks 4 days ago
Part Time Teacher.. Re: Part Time Teacher.. Chilli

If you are not from a country listed by immigration, ie native speaker, this stuff won't matter. You need to be legally registered like everybody else here.

9 weeks 5 days ago
Camping set (50.000₩) negotiable Re: Camping set (50.000₩) negotiable aldrinapaling
Hi im interested
9 weeks 5 days ago
Galaxy S6 edge 32gb for sale Re: Galaxy S6 edge 32gb for sale Nuriddin
Sorry, I bought it for 210 thousand won. I can give it for 180.
9 weeks 5 days ago

If you have been working in an academy unregistered, illegally you can be deported. I would be surprised if you could legitimately, or be registered by a hagwon.  I do not think you are a native speaker.

9 weeks 6 days ago
Galaxy S6 edge 32gb for sale Re: Galaxy S6 edge 32gb for sale orcute
How about 150,000 won?
9 weeks 6 days ago
Camping set (50.000₩) negotiable Re: Camping set (50.000₩) negotiable Richnard

Hi. How old is the tent and is everything in good condition, i.e no tears?

Thanks.

Ricky

Kakao: Ricky14

10 weeks 8 hours ago
Dumbbells and push-up bars Re: Dumbbells and push-up bars nick27

Interested, can you send me through taekbe? I will be  the one to pay for it

10 weeks 2 days ago
Kobe 9 elite high Re: Kobe 9 elite high ramylef23
Ok when?
10 weeks 2 days ago
Kobe 9 elite high Re: Kobe 9 elite high appe

can I try first before I buy it?

10 weeks 3 days ago

monex led hd tv 24''

10 weeks 6 days ago
2003 250cc Honda For Sale, Myoungji Busan Re: 2003 250cc Honda For Sale, Myoungji Busan pulsar8330

how much do you expect for this bike ?

11 weeks 23 hours ago

Hello I am interested in the TV. What is the brand and how big is it?

11 weeks 2 days ago
Canon EOS 60D/ 18-55MM Lens/ Battery Expansion 375,000W or best offer Re: Canon EOS 60D/ 18-55MM Lens/ Battery Expansion 375,000W ... orcute
How many shutter count ?
11 weeks 2 days ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club noh6114

this group moved their place to latino salsa club in busan

*Where : latino salsa bar  in Seomyeon.
47 bujeonro bujeon-dong, busanjin-gu. busan.korea(2F)
WHEN : Salsa...

11 weeks 2 days ago
Queen size mattress, free if you pick it up Re: Queen size mattress, free if you pick it up chantellewalper
Hi, Where are you located? Thanks, Chantelle
11 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale TV, Air Purifier, Table, Chairs, Kitchen, Weights, Clothes Re: Moving Sale TV, Air Purifier, Table, Chairs, Kitchen, ... The Pesky Lion

I'd be happy to take the weight set off your hands if they are still available.

010-9301-0622
TChavira

11 weeks 4 days ago
I live in goeje. Im interested in the speaker. This is my number 010 6442 0304. Thank you
11 weeks 4 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

The courts are just north of PNU in Guseo Dong,

Then a five to ten minute hike up the mountain.

Some of the players are really good, but there are beginner and mid-level games, too.

11 weeks 6 days ago
I'm looking for a passionate teacher!^^ Re: I'm looking for a passionate teacher!^^ Wikanda Boonma

I am interested about this job

My name is Wikanda. I come from Thailand. I graduated from Assumption University where is the first international university of my country. My major is Business English. When I was in Thailand, I have ever been an English part time tutor for kids. Now I got international scholarship to study in Master degree at Pusan national...

12 weeks 1 hour ago
Desk for sale Re: Desk for sale jettybuoy

pm sent

12 weeks 4 hours ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I would be interested Where exactly is the court?
12 weeks 8 hours ago