2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won redlantern
ROOFTOP TENT SPECS Roof top tent Specifications: Open Size: 280cm x 140cm x 130cm Fold size: 120 x 140 x 28cm Tent fabric material: 600gsm Ripstop Canvas - waterproof canvas Aluminium ladder: 114cm Durable Zippers Nylon synthetics and polyester with reversible tracks Top flysheet: 200D polyester PU coated. Annex: 200D polyester PU coated Annex size: 2.2m Lx1.4m Wx2m H The above...
7 weeks 3 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Chilli

Captain, yee might look for the overpriced, used, bathroom- slippers, bargains all round. I do not see a bargain here. I think you might get 200,000- 400,000. I think you need better pictures to convince people to pay your asking price.

7 weeks 4 days ago
I am happy to give full details to interested parties. Send me an email. Your offer is beyond cheeky. Other offers already are promising.
7 weeks 4 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won captkorea

Hello, please provide the exact model number, so can check the price. I'll offer you KRW 100,000.

Your Kalahari model brand as seeing in the photos, new on eBay appears is KRW 780,000 only. 2nd hand go for 1/4 of that.

Cheers,

FEATURES:

• Open...
7 weeks 4 days ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

7 weeks 4 days ago
Recommended House Moving Service Re: Recommended House Moving Service Maverick
Can anyone recommend any other movers to Seoul? He is still too expensive. I only have a few things.
7 weeks 6 days ago
any kind of work Re: any kind of work captkorea

Hi,

Are you related to David ?

Can you post a little more details: m or f ? Age ? Degree ? Short resume and how you are in Korea legally.

I'm sure many will help.

8 weeks 1 day ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

8 weeks 1 day ago
English Lessons Re: English Lessons captkorea

Good luck David. I believe our resident lawyer Chilli has left Korea, so we are free to earn a living.

No more Chilli on the case.

8 weeks 2 days ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: Spanish Conversation or Lessons exchange mogedalgona

Speak Korean, Japanese and English.

Looking for exchanges with Spanish.

Or Can be arranged for the class fee.

8 weeks 3 days ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: English Conversation or Lessons captkorea

Chilli will soon be on the case. Go Chilli go ...

8 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
8 weeks 4 days ago
French teacher Available, looking for private studies. Re: French teacher Available, looking for private studies. captkorea

Chilli will enquire soon.

8 weeks 5 days ago
korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale Re: korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale captkorea

I'll buy it for Won 20,000. There are allot on the internet  - too many.

What makes yours rare mate ?

Cheers,

8 weeks 5 days ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Hanakim

we are looking for a new teacher starting Sept.

kids ages are 3-7.

located in heaundae.

if you are interested plz send me your resume.

hanakioo@hotmail.com

8 weeks 5 days ago
If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... Re: If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... captkorea

Chilli the resident Police would love to try. Go Chilli go ... get involved .

8 weeks 5 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

8 weeks 6 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

8 weeks 6 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

9 weeks 21 hours ago
any kind of part time job for a foreign student Re: any kind of part time job for a foreign student captkorea

When Chilli finally gets onto this case, lets all bind together and buy him or her or it beers .. all onboard "Say Ai Captain".

9 weeks 3 days ago

Chilli will be on this case --- go chilli go ....!!!

Is it a bark or bite ?

9 weeks 3 days ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

9 weeks 3 days ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start captkorea

Best of luck to you mate. There are also lots of part time work as you know advertised here, so you should not be short of any jobs. I always find getting paid an easy 30,000 won $ for a coffee shop english lesson is great !

Chilli will no doubt be trolling and doing his things shortly.

Cheers,

9 weeks 3 days ago
Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! Re: Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! rivaldomb

Hello. Where can I buy it? thank you.

9 weeks 6 days ago
Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm lens. W600,000 Re: Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm ... spesies81
Hi... Where is your position? May i buy lens only? (200mm)
10 weeks 1 day ago