Looking for a bike in Busan Re: Looking for a bike in Busan Davekim99

Ive got two that we're looking to get rid of.   Ones a road bike and the other a mountain bike.  They are about 2 years old.  I can show u pictures if you are interested.  Looking for $30 each.  Bought them 2 years ago at about $100 each at Megamart and E-Mart respectively.

6 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for a bike in Busan Re: Looking for a bike in Busan captkorea

Hello there,

What is your maximum budget ?

Cheers,

6 weeks 3 days ago
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black (Matte) Unlocked - Like New Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black (Matte) Unlocked - Like New bmaldi

Is still available?

6 weeks 4 days ago
Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 Iva

Hi Calicoe,

I am very sorry, I have not seen your message until today.

It is still for sale and I would like to sell it for $1700.

Have a great day!

6 weeks 5 days ago
Cashew Buyers wanted Re: Cashew Buyers wanted Chilli

You grow cashews on Jeju and need foreign buyers within Korea, right? By the bag, ton, or truck??

6 weeks 6 days ago
Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market Re: Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market cephas
Can I have any of the shops phone number? I wish to contact them first before going.
7 weeks 3 hours ago
Apartment for Sharing (Haeundae Beach), FOR ESL/EPIK/Exchange Students Re: Apartment for Sharing (Haeundae Beach), FOR ... Destinee
Hello I am looking to sublet an appartement from the end of july to beginning of september. Do you have a free room. Do you look for a male or female roomate? My number is 01059405331
7 weeks 9 hours ago
Drummers! bargain price equipment! Re: Drummers! bargain price equipment! Jarrod79

Pedals please, when and where can I pick them up?

01071907754

7 weeks 2 days ago
Alton Toprun 21 speed bicycle Re: Alton Toprun 21 speed bicycle asbandy

Hi there,

Can you tell me if this bike is still available please?

Thanks,

Arnel

7 weeks 3 days ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club noh6114

this group moved their place to latin fever salsa club in busan

*Where? "Club Latin fever" in Seomyeon.
534-7 bujeon-dong, busanjin-gu. busan.korea(2F)
WHEN : Salsa...

7 weeks 3 days ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) lovekor

Do you still need 2 bikes?

please let me know, I will send you couple of pictures to your email.

I am in Busan Haeundae area.

thanks

7 weeks 4 days ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) lovekor

Do you still need 2 bikes?

please let me know, I will send you couple of pictures to your email.

I am in Busan Haeundae area.

thanks

7 weeks 4 days ago
Wondering about North Korea thoughts Re: Wondering about North Korea thoughts robertpusan64

I made the first post over 4 years ago , Nothing happened , Is this any different then 2013 ?  Now it seems different because  China is pressuring the North ,

7 weeks 4 days ago
Elec piano for sale/trade Re: Elec piano for sale/trade plusmanager
Hello.. your piano is still available?
7 weeks 5 days ago
Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 Calicoe

Hi,

Is the juicer still for sale?  How much are you asking?

Thanks!

7 weeks 5 days ago
Language Exchange : French, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish <-> Korean Re: Language Exchange : French, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish ... Cristina

Hello!
My name is Cristina, I am a Spanish young woman interested in learning Korean. I can help you in Spanish or basic/medium English (as I have been an English home-teacher before). I am looking for someone who can exchange Spanish/Eng-Korean tutoring classes on Skype. Let me point out my Korean level is very low and I am not able to follow a conversation in your native language yet,...

8 weeks 1 hour ago
Looking for a surfboard Re: Looking for a surfboard Rutherford

I looked into these costco surfboards.  They have surprisingly good reviews as a beginner board.

8 weeks 14 hours ago
Looking for a surfboard Re: Looking for a surfboard jessedan

They have surfboards at costco for like 150k, no idea the quality.

8 weeks 16 hours ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea PhilipCra

I recommend trying viabox. Their staff are very friendly and professional (they'll reply to your queries in under 12 hours) and they are cheaper than any other freight forwarder. Hope this helps.

8 weeks 2 days ago
Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 asap

Iva please let me know how much you are selling your juicer

8 weeks 3 days ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ironlion

Sold it yesterday

8 weeks 3 days ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p Jaredcanada

If your tv is still for sale I'm interested in it please let me know how I can contact you

8 weeks 4 days ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) stephanie.shytle

Hello Diego! If you could please send over a couple of pictures of the bike that would be great.  If it is easier for you, I would prefer we talk over email.  So please send the pictures to:

stephanie.shytle@gmail.com

Stephanie

8 weeks 5 days ago
Bike(s) Re: Bike(s) xdiegool
Hello, I'm Diego, with my bike in Busan KSU PKNU station exit 6. I'm owner for a couple of years and kept indoor, without many uses all seasons. I'm asking 350 dollars OBO. The price is cheap because it needs new hydraulic brakes, the system is changeable, back brake already repaired, now front brake had an oil wasted problem, could be changed but can had bleed repaired by post to repair service...
8 weeks 5 days ago
27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p ***SOLD*** Re: 27in LG TV/Monitor 1080p taufikna
I am interested to your monitor. How can i contact you?
8 weeks 6 days ago