Car For Sale Re: Car For Sale EM

Hi Josephine,

Sounds great!  If you send me a message through the "send author a message" option at the bottom of the post or, if you have a koreabridge account, log in to email me, then that will be easier to answer any questions you have about the car.  (I don't want to list my email on a public comment).

Thanks!

8 weeks 5 days ago
Car For Sale Re: Car For Sale Josephinethequeen

Hello!

Just saw your ad and I may be interested in your car. I will be moving to Korea at the beginning of June to take a teaching job in Yeosu so, the timing (end of June) is perfect.

Would love to know more about the car and possibly set up a time once I'm there to come see it in person if possible.

Thanks so much...

8 weeks 5 days ago
Weights for sale -SOLD Re: Weights for sale chelsea608

Hi Alex. All have been sold.

8 weeks 5 days ago
Closed -FREE Until May 26, 2018 - Appliances and furniture for pick up Re: ***FREE Until May 26, 2018 - Appliances and furniture ... bradylynkoreabridge

Hi~ The stuff would be perfect for you. But unfortunately, we are moving in less than 2 weeks so we are trying to give away the items before then.

8 weeks 6 days ago
Black Samchully Hybrid Bike For Sale Re: Black Samchully Hybrid Bike For Sale jimmy128

is this still available and what size is the frame?

8 weeks 6 days ago

Hi. Me and my girlfriend are moving in together in 2.5weeks. We are just off our parents and we think it could be a good use for a start! Could you show me other pictures?(Table and Computer desk and etc...) I will take them all if things are okay. So far, shelf looks nice.

8 weeks 6 days ago
Do you have speakers.. thank you
8 weeks 6 days ago
Weights for sale -SOLD Re: Weights for sale alexalexalex

Hello,

I used the email form to contact you but not sure if you got it.  Are these still available?  I'd love to take two of the round 10KG plates if possible.

Thanks,

Alex

9 weeks 17 hours ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit SteveToronto

Yes, it is.

9 weeks 23 hours ago

A year contract must be.

9 weeks 23 hours ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

I will send you a text just as soon as my battery is charged.

I will see you at 2-ish at the post office.

9 weeks 2 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
My number is 010 2124 8766.
9 weeks 2 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

The station is out of my way, but if you exit the station and go to Emart and then walk up the hill pass Lotte Castle is the mountain.

Actually, if you walk up, which will take about 2 or 3 minutes, at the first traffic lights is a post office. I can meet you there.

Please send me your phone number and I will text you,

9 weeks 3 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I can come this sunday. Meet 2pm at guseo station?
9 weeks 4 days ago
English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global Village Re: English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global ... Suwanee
Is this program still available?
10 weeks 2 days ago
Dr. Martens Men's Rush EH ST Rigger Leather, Work Boots size12US Re: Dr. Martens Men's Rush EH ST Rigger Leather, Work Boots ... marcpots
Hi. Are they still available?
10 weeks 3 days ago
(Updated) For Sale- a english navigation ( can use in USA and Canada) Re: (Updated) For Sale- a english navigation ( can use in ... Dongyang82

Is the navi can be use here in korea?

10 weeks 4 days ago
Dalmaji Villa for rent Re: Dalmaji Villa for rent HappyTeacher

I recommend these apartments. Tony is helpful and if you want a quiet area and you have a car or motorcycle it is perfect if you want a chill place away from hubbub of Busan.

10 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit yaya2976

wanted to find out if apartment is still available

10 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for used bicycle Re: Looking for used bicycle ycrad

Hello,

I have a hybrid bike for sale. I live near PNU.

I will send photos if you add me on kakao. My ID is: ycrad

10 weeks 5 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

You must go to Guseo Station.

If you come this Sunday at 2:00, I can meet you.

I don't think I can go on Saturday.

If you don't have a racket, I have an extra one.

If you give me your number, I will send you a text.

I look forward to hearing from you.

10 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit fan1430

Can you send more information via kakaotalk.

My id is sp987

cheers

10 weeks 6 days ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... rehaydon

General note: much of what's available online in English about BGV is quite outdated. A lot of changes have been made since opening in 2009, so keep an eye on the posting date of anything you read.

Turnover: As to the "always looking for people" - it's true, but not due to the reason that many think. Between our 3 programs, we have 25-...

10 weeks 6 days ago
a Russian student (speaking English and Korean) is looking for a job Re: a Russian student (speaking English and Korean) is ... Chilli

I would advise you check the rules of immigration and education authorities about teaching here. Good luck.

11 weeks 1 day ago
Has anybody visited Jeju island? Re: Has anybody visited Jeju island? surprises aplenty

i don't want to be rude, but very nearly every single foriegner in South Korea has travelled to Jeju. And so has every single South Korean. You question is so vague it is hard to answer. With the variety of experiences available on Koreabridge regarding Jeju you would do well to describe what you like to do and when you intend to go.

I am not a foodie but if you ask, people here will...

11 weeks 1 day ago