Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! alicia_m_e

Hi,

Is the mouse still available? If so, I can pick it up. I live in Jangsan by exit 13 by Nudge 5.

Thanks!

9 weeks 3 days ago
Native English Teacher looking for a job Re: Native English Teacher looking for a job busan00

Dear Whom I concern,

We are located in Haeundae, Busan near the beach. It's really relax kindergarten base young kids learning center.

Please email your resume along with all supporting documents.
- Resume with Profile Picture - (PDF or Word Document preferred)
- Degree Certificate copy
- Passport Information Page-...
9 weeks 5 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor windupbird
Hahaha. You are telling me to mind my own business? You comment on any post that you feel threatened by. Most of them relate to teaching, probably because you have some insecurities there.
9 weeks 5 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

I get ghosted all the time.  Granted, its not usually after a few dates, instead, it's usually after I initially get a girls number.  On a side note, it seems like ladies like to give me their number as soon as they DONT like me... I think they realize that the sooner they give me their number, the sooner they can start ignoring me.  In any case, it seems...

9 weeks 5 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

Probably better than yours. Stay on subject, mind your own business. I am not claiming to be superior in order to tout for business.

9 weeks 6 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

You missed out do! You seem to be a specialist. Stick to the topic.

9 weeks 6 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor windupbird
Chili what are your qualifications?
10 weeks 1 day ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor eatron

Chili you need some English lessons?

You come off as a needy child sometimes.

10 weeks 1 day ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

It's better to practice 4 times a week for 30minutes than to learn once a week for 2hrs.

How do you know that? Have you ever taught in a classroom? Have you ever taught here? Where is the proof of your claim? I think you are talking ----! What are your academic or teaching credentials?

10 weeks 1 day ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

10 weeks 1 day ago
KoreanEnglish exchange Re: KoreanEnglish exchange SUNG HYUN YOO
안녕하세요!! Hello !! I'm Steve from Busan. I'm korean guy and 30 years old by korean age! I saw your post on this site. I want to exchange language. And be a friend with you^^ For example we can drink beer & coffee, drive, watch a movie etc. If you are interested in me, please keep in touch with me!! My kakao Id is ysh8905 , email address is ysh8905@naver.com...
10 weeks 2 days ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) 스톰이

256 GB

10 weeks 5 days ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) jinwoonlee

How much storage does it have?

10 weeks 5 days ago
For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For SALE - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! war
Still available the tv. Im interested. How can i contact U.. Thanks..
11 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale part deux Re: Moving Sale part deux calinaohiezel@y...
Where is your location? Im interested the drawer
11 weeks 3 days ago
All Free: Laundry Basket, Towel, Blanket, 2 Duffel Bags Re: ALL FREE: LAUNDRY BASKET,TOWEL, BLANKET, 2 DUFFLE BAGS Maria@13

Are they still available?

11 weeks 4 days ago
For sale- Iron, volleyball, candle, space heater Re: For sale- Sofas, ottomans, fan, iron, volleyball, ... mitchbusan

Sounds good! Will do.

11 weeks 4 days ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... Busandar

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

11 weeks 4 days ago

Sure. I also live in Gwangan. Just PM me or msg 010-7190 77 five four.

11 weeks 5 days ago

It is! However, are you willing to wait until the end of the week as it's hot as hell right now.

11 weeks 5 days ago

I'll buy your fan if it's still available.

11 weeks 5 days ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

11 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative tribute band Re: Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative ... busanbloke

deleted

12 weeks 9 min ago
Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative tribute band Re: Looking for some musicians to start a Type O Negative ... Neptune207

After further consideration over the songs which I'd like your Type O Negative band to play off the Dead Again album, I've decided that An Ode to Locksmiths would be a better selection than These Three Things. Please do make that change before your first show.

12 weeks 29 min ago
Getting a notarised police check and apostille ready for china in Kore Re: Getting a notarised police check and apostille ready for ... rehaydon

I had to do this last year! It's not hard if you're in the country, but outside I'm not sure.

There is more than 1 type of police check. The kind you need (the kind that can be apostilled) takes about a week - they might be able to do 3-4 days if you ask nicely and explain the situation. It has to be requested at the central police station. In Busan, this is the one at the...

12 weeks 34 min ago