Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine windupbird

I live real close to it and peeked inside last week but it was closed, mind you this was around 10 am. It was fully stocked and looked as if it was still in business. I acutally think it just opened. I dont recall seeing the hello kimchi sign before I saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  I plan on going there Saturday as well.

7 years 29 weeks ago
Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Kimchi Mexican Grill -- is it still open??? busanfoodguy

Can anyone confirm that the Kimchi Mexican Grill is still open?

I have been calling weekdays, noon and evening, but never an answer.

Could it be that they are only open on Weekends?

I called (051-701-5199)

Several friends and I would like to go for lunch this Saturday.

7 years 29 weeks ago
KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? Re: KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? matthews_world

Depending on the location of your favorite team,,,you can usually purchase jerseys at the area Home Plus or E-Mart in the city which they are positioned.

Nice idea on the Nampo-dong personalizing.  I wonder if they sell actuall KBO jerseys there as well.

Whenever I go to Fukuoka on visa run and the Hawks are in town, I usually try to go to the souvenir shop at the dome and...

Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? mattman

I wouldn't mind getting together to play some tennis.  I played on a team for a year, but that was about 10 years ago.  I imagine I'm quite bad at it now.

7 years 29 weeks ago
KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? Re: KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? capt_kimchi
You can get it done in Nampo-Dong.  From the street with KFC, go away from the tower and you can find a green arch (near a couple of chemists) that leads up a pedestrianised shopping street.  You'll be able to see a lot of football shirts a block or so up there.  Those shops do printing for sports teams.  They will let you type your desired name into the computer and choose...
Tobacconist in Busan? Re: Tobacconist in Busan? bart

Kretek is right? there are some smoker who smoking indonesia cigarette. Kretek is popular

i found the way by internet but i dont know exactly they have it.

Indonesia cafe or asia mart sell it in busan

7 years 29 weeks ago
KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? Re: KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? bart

do you like baseball?? which team do you like?

there are some offline and online shop. as you know, they can produce that you want design.

i know 2~3 online communities for foreigners in busan. because i live in busan

so i interested in making foreigner friends. but i dont know that is new for you..

7 years 29 weeks ago
maybe moving, of the ROK, looking for shippers of personal effects Re: maybe moving, of the ROK, looking for shippers of ... bart

are you moving from rok to other country? and you need forwardaer to delivery your stuff by ship or plane, right?  i think i know your purpose... anyway there are many international shipping company.

Good/cheap gym in dongnae? Re: Good/cheap gym in dongnae? bart
did you find that place?  could you tell me more detail adress, i often go to dongnae. i'm going to find that. i think it's good near your home
Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? william

sport complex maybe, you can play there too

btw what day usually you play?i would like to join too, thx

Running club Re: Running club BusanGuy
If we can make it a running in thongs club...

Im in!
haha, just kidding :) I'm interested as well.
If you put something together let me know.

Is Busan a good place to live?! Re: Is Busan a good place to live?! lee-bum-suk

You are wrong....I would have made it at home it just would have taken longer to crawl out of the ditch. I know about back home still and the lifestyle that goes with it. There are things called paid vacations and airplanes where you can get to one part of the world to another in record time.

Since I've all ready 'made' it here I wonder if have you anywhere?...

7 years 29 weeks ago
The Ha Ha Hole Comedy Open Mic-slimmest & sexiest comedy in Korea Re: The Ha Ha Hole Comedy Open Mic-slimmest&sexiest comedy ... pieceofmeat

Crab eyes!!!

Seriously folks, get yer bad selfs down to Soul Trane this Friday.

DO IT.

Lunch At The Punchbowl Re: Lunch At The Punchbowl lip420
is that a person in the water? and where is that?
Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? kam1nsk1
I am also atrocious but would like to have a go, I think tennis is one of the few sports you can enjoy even if you are awful!
Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? mcj1983
If you get this up and running, I'm down! ( I am terrible mind!)
Running club Re: Running club JillyK
Hi Dave!
I just moved to Busan and am a runner as well. I'm doing the race this weekend in Busan, and one in Gyeong-ju Oct. 17th.
I live close to Haeundae, but way up the mountain in Jaesong dong.

What type of pace do you run at? Where do  you typically run?

e-mail me!
-Jill
Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? adamamit
Hey guys,  I want too join tennis as well, its been a month since I am here in Busan but I couldn't find it either. If you people find something & plan to play let me know as well, I am so eager to play. Thanks!
Gym in Gimhae? Re: Gym in Gimhae? 143busan
it kinda depends on what are of gimhae you're in...believe it or not, that's a pretty spread out city.  it also depends on what ur budget is as koreans think that expensive means good.  if you go to the top floor of the 'hue n' rock' building...that's the building with the CGV theater...there is an upscale fitness center that runs about 100K a month.  there is also a fairly new one...
Rye Bread in Busan? Re: Rye Bread in Busan? dayzee
I saw that but was told...or maybe read..I cannot remember...that it has wheat in it! Can't do the wheat as we are allergic. I will check again....thanks!
Rye Bread in Busan? Re: Rye Bread in Busan? bart
 i saw store across busan station. The store is Pain d'or. you don't know this area i can help you
Rye Bread in Busan? Re: Rye Bread in Busan? cpbrous
I saw some at a Russian bakery near Texas Street. It was behind "Texas Street" running parallel to it. There was an advertisement in the window for Rye Bread
Is Busan a good place to live?! Re: Is Busan a good place to live?! elmobuzz
busan is a good place to live.  it can be cliquey, but life really is that way, in general.  the only really negative part is having to listen to people who like to hear themselves type about how great they are and how they could not make it wherever their home was, but yet how they know so much about life back there.  if you are wanting to move to busan, you can get a pretty good...
7 years 30 weeks ago
Lee Bum Suk is a Waste of Our Time! Re: Lee Bum Suk is a Waste of Our Time! elmobuzz

food, especially new and strong tasting ones, need to  be tried at least nine times before a true like or dislike is formed.  a child one time saying that it does not like something should have no influence on whether the food will be offered again.  (the same goes for adults, really.)  this approach is of even greater importance when dealing with something as...

7 years 30 weeks ago
plagued by little flies in your apartment? I have the answer. Re: plagued by little flies in your apartment? I have the ... mattsid
Keeping any discarded food waste in your apartment is what seems to attract them the most. Solution, don't! Or if you don't fancy taking your food waste to the food bins after every dinner either flush it down the toilet (Koreans don't like you doing this, apparently it blocks them, but never had a problem) or keep food wastes in a sealed container. Personally I keep my food waste in a large...