Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Kimchi Mexican Grill -- is it still open??? Matigas29
Good food on the cheap, forget fuzzy navel and check it out
translated Twitter feeds Re: translated Twitter feeds busanmum

Language tools!

I tried the google translate page, google chrome and the translation button on the toolbar, but not language tools.

Many thanks.

translated Twitter feeds Re: translated Twitter feeds manager
Always a pleasure to answer geek questions.
To grab the translated Twitter Feed (or anything else), go to http://search.twitter.com/, enter search terms, and grab the resulting URL

...
6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns helenreee

No more updated articles today?  As of yesterday, Police interrogate a maintenance head of the building management company against the fact that they used the 4th floor as a sanitary space with smoking section and other office space, which is the "PIT" floor of the building where brittle pipes, welds are equipped as a part of central maintenance system, and that no fire alarm...

Is Busan a good place to live?! Re: Is Busan a good place to live?! helenreee

Back to the panel holder's questions: yes, I think Busan has never become such a good place to stay in to eat, meditate, and to share one's affection with others ever before.  I sometimes call it a city of solidarity by the sea?  I don't need to go to Italy, India, or to Bali. In terms of comparison with my hometown in NY or in PA, it is as much as modernized and sometimes...

6 years 25 weeks ago
KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? Re: KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? helenreee

Yes, I think you can create your own embroidery panels to order to a computerized embroidery sewing shops.  There some fabric wholesale areas in Pusan are nearby the notorious three wholesale marketplaces such as Pusanjin, Chayu (freedom), and Pyunghwa (peace) Marketplaces.  Pusanjin Marketplaces are locating at exit #1 Beomildong St on train greyn line, whereas the two others...

6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Paul Gaasenbeek

Apparently the glass or the outside of the buliding had some kind of chemical on it to make it look gold that was actually a fire hazard. It was an excellurant (spelling...sorry) of some kind. Crazy. Great pics!!!

6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns lee-bum-suk

I was watching this live on tv at the bath house today. Is this place fully occupied or is it new with just a few residence?

6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns SolidChamp
Any info on what caused the fire?
6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns inacht10

i'm there, they're not doing anything except dropping water from helicopters.

giant flaming heaps of metal are falling from the sky, this is nuts

6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns busanmum
I also think they've said that the panels used to make the suites 'golden' are made out of a styrofoam which is quite flammable which is why it's the roof and top floors that are burning. The fire melted its way up the back of the building to the top floors. From watching the footage, it seems that the only way they are trying to extinguish the roof fire is with helicopters dumping water on the...
6 years 25 weeks ago
Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Re: Haeundae Highrise on Fire - Busan Marine City Burns Bobby from Busa...
Nice work folks... tragic event. Thanks for keeping us informed.
6 years 25 weeks ago
I've been translating the headlines on YTN TV news. It is reporting that 37 people were rescued, 9 of which were airlifted off the roof of one of the buildings. Four people (at least) have been taken to hospital from what I think was smoke inhalation. So far, there are no reports of people dying in the fire.
6 years 25 weeks ago
Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Kimchi Mexican Grill -- is it still open??? pusanyua

Hello...

I read ur comment and call that phone number, and lady answered.

and i ask what time they open

week:12pm-2am

weekend:12pm-4am

and she said she just start that restarant.^^

6 years 25 weeks ago
I was there. Pretty wild. Nice pics!!! I love the first one when it was really burning. Apparently it started on the 4th floor. A laundy place or a machine there. Just what I was told.
6 years 25 weeks ago
The Ha Ha Hole Comedy Open Mic-slimmest & sexiest comedy in Korea Re: The Ha Ha Hole Comedy Open Mic-slimmest & sexiest comedy ... josh graham

Really looking forward to tonight's show.  I think it is fantastic that there is stand-up comedy in Busan.  I have only been the past couple of times, but it seems that everyone has a great time at the shows.  Not sure who is 'slimmer and sexiest,' though.  It is a toss up between that Bibbert guy and that one joke guy.  My girlfriend loved them both.  Give us...

The great freckle debate Re: The great freckle debate laughingfish
Your freckles are beautiful.
Tennis Anyone? Re: Tennis Anyone? fishstick
I would like to play. I definitely need some practice and should go buy a racket, but it would be fun!
6 years 25 weeks ago
Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine windupbird
Passed by the place tonight on my way home and it was open!
6 years 25 weeks ago
Good Gyms or Fitness Centers Re: Good Gyms or Fitness Centers msisco 6 years 25 weeks ago
Weightlifting gym Re: Weightlifting gym msisco 6 years 25 weeks ago
Good/cheap gym in dongnae? Re: Good/cheap gym in dongnae? msisco 6 years 25 weeks ago

I live real close to it and peeked inside last week but it was closed, mind you this was around 10 am. It was fully stocked and looked as if it was still in business. I acutally think it just opened. I dont recall seeing the hello kimchi sign before I saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  I plan on going there Saturday as well.

6 years 25 weeks ago
Hello Kimchi Mexican Grill & Rice Wine (CLOSED) Re: Kimchi Mexican Grill -- is it still open??? busanfoodguy

Can anyone confirm that the Kimchi Mexican Grill is still open?

I have been calling weekdays, noon and evening, but never an answer.

Could it be that they are only open on Weekends?

I called (051-701-5199)

Several friends and I would like to go for lunch this Saturday.

6 years 25 weeks ago
KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? Re: KBO Custom Name on Baseball jersey - How? matthews_world

Depending on the location of your favorite team,,,you can usually purchase jerseys at the area Home Plus or E-Mart in the city which they are positioned.

Nice idea on the Nampo-dong personalizing.  I wonder if they sell actuall KBO jerseys there as well.

Whenever I go to Fukuoka on visa run and the Hawks are in town, I usually try to go to the souvenir shop at the dome and...