Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers Re: Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers esp711

Hello!

Just returned to Busan! The writer's group looks like a great opportunity! Are you still meeting up? Info is appreciated! Thanks!:-)

Cheers,

Elizabeth

esp711@yahoo.com

6 weeks 3 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

6 weeks 4 days ago
Want to buy a tent Re: Want to buy a tent dsprik

Hello,

I'm the owner of Tentsileasia.com we have new tents and used demo models at a lower price. What kind of camper would you say you are?

6 weeks 5 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

6 weeks 5 days ago
in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at leasr 64 gb. Re: in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at ... wanderlustie

Got mint condition ipod 120g , 300k

7 weeks 6 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop naw_to
The crockpot already booked, the oven still available... Please Send your contack or phone by email...
7 weeks 6 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Simonpei
Hello Id like to buy the tent and sleeping bag. Contact me 010-4825-9975 Simon
7 weeks 6 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop skrzad88

Hi,

I'm interested in the oven and crockpot.

Where are you located?

Thanks,

Adam

7 weeks 6 days ago
**Urgent** Looking for a Korean to do Language exchange Re: **Urgent** Looking for a Korean to do Language exchange Chilli

You teach here? I think you might not. You have an Iranian name perhaps, I will bet you are a student at KSU. Not a teacher under the Korean law requirements.

8 weeks 1 day ago
My Abortion in Korea Re: My Abortion in Korea melissasalvatore

Hi everyone,

just a quick message to anyone who comes across this article and needs information/support: I am still happy to help you in whatever way I can! Please just be sure to email me directly versus trying to reach me through here. I don't come onto Koreabridge often anymore so if you PM me here or comment on this post I might not see it in time to be able to give you the info/...

8 weeks 4 days ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting themorningcalm

Don't take anything personally.

9 weeks 6 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist themorningcalm

Update: I have found that St. Marys Hospital in Yonghodong near Oryukdo SK View to be professional and efficient.

To make an appointment call 051-933-7114 and someone will be able to assit you if you can't speak Korean.

25-14, Yongho-ro 232 beon-gil, Nam-gu, Busan ,Korea

9 weeks 6 days ago
Toy car no charger but it's working when you charge using 6v Re: Toy car no charger but it's working when you charge using 6v ews0542

Is the toy car sold?

10 weeks 3 days ago
Samsung Pavv 42 inch TV. 175,000 won or best offer! Re: Samsung Pavv 42 inch TV. 175,000 won or best offer! cbeadles

Hey! Is the tv available still? I'm interested in buying it!

ny kakao is cbeadles if you want to get in touch about the tv :)

11 weeks 3 days ago
Wi-fi Router and Desk LED Lamp Re: Wi-fi Router and Desk LED Lamp appe

Is it your router still available? I'm interested to buy it.

12 weeks 2 days ago

The asking price is 30% of the retail value. You can find full specs about wattage capacity by following this link.

12 weeks 2 days ago
KRK Studio Sound System - Speakers, Subwoofer, Isolation pads & stands Re: KRK Studio Sound System - Speakers, Subwoofer, Isolation ... Dongyang82

Very expenssive..how many watts each speaker capacity?

12 weeks 3 days ago
One Room , ₩2,000,000/₩270,000 (monthly rent) Re: One Room , ₩2,000,000/₩270,000 (monthly rent) yusuf5691

hi

I'm Yusuf in PNU

the room still available?

Thanks

12 weeks 3 days ago
AppleIPhone 6 Space grey Re: AppleIPhone 6 Space grey aldrinapaling
Can you sell for 200000 won?
12 weeks 4 days ago
Board Games for sale Re: Board Games for sale dan

Hey robotco,

I'd like to buy some of these games. I'm looking for ones that are good for 8-12 year olds, nothing too complicated or lengthy. Turbulence, Happy Pigs, Vikings, Colt Express, Escape, Walled City ?, Lift Off ?, Flash Point and a few others look good. I'd like to buy a bunch of them. Do you have more pics of the games not pictured?

Cheers,

Dan

12 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Re: Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Maria13691

Hm....new ottomans are cheaper

13 weeks 13 hours ago
Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. Re: Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. gurudanny98

I sent you a pm a week ago but you haven't responded

13 weeks 2 days ago
Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold Re: Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold chris17

how much

13 weeks 2 days ago
Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, humidifier, suitcase Re: Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, ... Lazarus

Hi,

Sent you a message on facebook.

Cheers.