Selling my Accoustic Classical Guitar w/ Hard Case Re: Selling my Accoustic Classical Guitar w/ Hard Case jessedan

Hi, I am interested in the guitar, but I live in busan.  Do you ever travel out this way?

4 weeks 3 days ago
mint bike (folding bike) Re: hula hoop, mint bike (folding bike), hanger argonautquest

What is the model of the bicycle?   May I know?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

4 weeks 4 days ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Chilli

They boys are back in town! Just a bit of fun. Good luck with sale.

4 weeks 5 days ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder eatron

Do you have any toothpaste, or shampoo from a gift set? Any rolls of toilet paper? Please tell me you have a drying rack to sale! I'm looking for a bargain.

4 weeks 5 days ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder pieceofmeat

SUPER interested in the used soy sauce, but you have to deliver it to Sinpyeong. Deal?

4 weeks 6 days ago
Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder Re: Selling: Soy Sauce, Air Fryer, Coconut Milk Powder hardpuncher

Would you be willing to ship the soy sauce overseas? Jorim is my favorite brand but soooo hard to find... and at that price? with only a tbsp missing? I'd be an idiot to pass that up!

4 weeks 6 days ago
F-4 Visa Re: F-4 Visa neogene713

That's a dick move. Ho-Juck is the document that would make your life a lot easier.

I'd say head over/call Family Registry District Office and ask. Line-up isn't that long if you get there early (it's insanely long for Chinese immigrants... two seperate lines). It's worth the hassle; it's essentially a permanent residence with a small fees you pay every 2...

5 weeks 4 hours ago
New Books Re: New Books busanized
Are these hardbound books or paperbacks?
5 weeks 16 hours ago
Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Re: Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! manager

You can contact advertisers by clicking 'email contact form' or sending them a Private Message when logged in.
More information at: http://koreabridge.net/faq/how-can-i-respond-classified-ad

5 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Re: Moving Sale. New homes wanted ASAP! Darkenz01

Do you have kakaotalk or something for your contact?

5 weeks 1 day ago
language exchange Re: language exchange Lucien du Toit

Hey,

I am free after 1pm on weekdays if you are still looking for language exchange. I am native English speaker from South Africa. I am male and I am attending the first level of Korean at Kyungsung University.

Let me know.

Regards

5 weeks 1 day ago

Do you have any used bathroom slippers? At least clean the thing you are selling.

5 weeks 2 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

5 weeks 4 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

5 weeks 4 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

5 weeks 4 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

5 weeks 5 days ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

The medical you had included tests for narcotics use and HIV or AIDS. The information is freely available on the government website. You can contact the hospital or clinic that carried out your HIV and get the results sheet again.

5 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale. Re: Moving Sale. Trixieb7

Interested in laundry drying rack and humidifier. Does the humidifier work fine?

5 weeks 6 days ago
BTC/ETH mining hardware Re: BTC/ETH mining hardware rydemods

HI do you stil have this for sale. please contact me  010-2252-3193  kakao or mods2003@gmail.com

5 weeks 6 days ago
Summer PT job available in Mangmi Re: Summer PT job available in Mangmi Koreanadventurer

Has this position been filled?

6 weeks 13 hours ago
Short term summer housing in Haeundae!! Re: Short term summer housing in Haeundae!! Bhumi

Hello! This is Bhumi. I am writing reguarding the apartment for rent in Busan as I am myself searching for a house from 6 july to the end of august. How much is the rent for a month? if you want to discuss more about possible arrangement, we can also use kakaotalk. Hear from you asap *** Thanks

6 weeks 5 days ago
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer used KJ-621W (쿠빙스 프리엄 원액기 KJ-621W 중고) Re: Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer used KJ-621W (쿠빙스 프리엄 원액기 ... zelron11

thus the juicer still available? i'm interested.

6 weeks 6 days ago
BTC/ETH mining hardware Re: BTC/ETH mining hardware texgoy

complete miner mining rig with 6gpu 8gb
PSU 1200 watts
for sale

7 weeks 3 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won redlantern
Yes. It can be seen in the weekend.
7 weeks 3 days ago
2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won Re: 2 Person Rooftop Tent 600,000won John Gibson

Is this still available?