마얀마어 수업 Re: 마얀마어 수업 Chilli

You need a licence to tutor English legally.

7 weeks 6 days ago
Skateboards for sale Re: Skateboards for sale fOwLeR
https://shop.ccs.com/stereo-lee-shadowgraph-skateboard-complete-8-25-brown Seems expensive. A big markup on a basically new commercial set-up. Yes, shipping to Korea can be pricy....but not worth $100 thou markup for a used...
8 weeks 2 days ago
Camping stuff Re: Camping stuff Simonette Lubbe
8 weeks 2 days ago

I teach at a university here in Korea and they asked me for it as well when I was hired. If your teaching experience includes public schools you can go to the nearest public school to you and have them fax your former school you worked at and they will fax you back with the proof of teaching. Hope this helps

8 weeks 5 days ago
Wireless router for sale Re: Moving Sale!!! A good chance for exchange students. Arivunithi Veer...

I am interested in suit case.

If it is still available, kindly contact me... 010 3419 1998

9 weeks 6 hours ago
Bikes for sale Re: Bikes for sale manager

For privacy reasons, we suggeat people not post their phone  numbers online.

Information about how to contact advertisers is at

9 weeks 1 day ago
Bikes for sale Re: Bikes for sale Kaes Sarker

I want to know the name of seller of Bikes. And Cell phone number also to communicate.

9 weeks 2 days ago
Private tutoring for French or English (F6 visa) Re: Private tutoring for French or English (F6 visa) Chilli

You need to get registered for this legally.

9 weeks 3 days ago
What is a Certificate of Employment History and where can I get one? Re: What is a Certificate of Employment History and where ... ZSJsilks

Did anyone figure out how to get a 경력증명서 (Certificate of Employment History) if you are not currently in Korea?

9 weeks 4 days ago
Desk - FREE Re: Desk - FREE TeshaiOh25
Still available?
10 weeks 4 days ago
Moving sale (table lamp, rice cooker, kettle) Re: Moving sale (table lamp, rice cooker, kettle) Masud
Rice cooker still available? I want to buy this.
10 weeks 6 days ago
iPad Air for sale (sold) Re: iPad Air for sale (sold) Nick_10142015
Still available?
11 weeks 3 days ago
Medium size soft cover luggage Re: Toaster, single bed mattress, medium size soft cover luggage eplese

Hi

12 weeks 7 hours ago
Desk - FREE Re: Desk - FREE licky2x
Is this desk still available?
12 weeks 13 hours ago
Garmin Forerunner 935 (250,000 Won) Re: Garmin Forerunner 935 (250,000 Won) quimastafux

Email sent

13 weeks 11 hours ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? skap

I went to Megamart in Gwangali last weekend, looked on every floor,  and couldn't find any shoes or sneakers larger than 280.   I also couldn't find any shoes in shinsagae/Centum larger than 280, but I didn't ask EVERY shoe store, just the ones I've heard of like ABC Mart, Rockport, hushpuppies, skechers etc...

13 weeks 2 days ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? David13
I wear a 300/12 and I have ran across two size 12s in shoes I want in the past three years in Korea. It's difficult to find anything over a 10 and a half or 11 here. I always buy shoes when I go to Japan.
13 weeks 6 days ago
Camping stuff    heloo

13 weeks 6 days ago
Camping stuff Re: Camping stuff Jonthompaul

Hi did you sell the tent?

14 weeks 1 hour ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? robertpusan64

I have bought 300 shoes  in Shinsaegae  ,  abc shoes in Lottee Dept Store in Nampo , and  Megamart near Kwangali ,     I think  more Westerners go there better chance to have big sizes , Nowadays    Korean younger people are much taller but I am not sure if their feet are bigger , I always had a harder time to buy shirts in Busan since the arms...

14 weeks 1 day ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Lazarus

Sorry to hear. There is a Korean brand called paperplanes. They usually carry 300 for most of the models. I guess they have one offline store in Seoul. If it is close to you, you can check that out.

14 weeks 3 days ago

In ABC Mart many of labels say the shoe comes in size up to 300, but when you ask to see it they always say they only carry up to 280 in the store, so you'd have to order online to get size 300, even from ABC mart.  At least thats been the case of every ABC mart I've ever been in(which is at least 10) except for the one in Itaewon, which did carry a few big sizes, though not many...

14 weeks 4 days ago
A nice looking accoustic guitar-very good price. Re: A nice looking accoustic guitar-very good price. aldrinapaling

mail me or messege me kakao(lomerkarl)

14 weeks 4 days ago

Thats a pain in the neck. I know you said you would like to try them on first, but online is the best option to buy some reasonably priced big size shoes.

For offline stores your best best is visiting local ABC mart, Les More, etc. and check the labels. Labels say until what size the shoes are. But 300 shoes are usually popular models of known brands and cost around and above 100.000 won...

14 weeks 4 days ago
Iphone X 64 GB Re: Iphone X 64 GB atif86

Full Box including original hands free and original charger
I used for only one month. still in waranty
warranty exiry date: March 6, 2020.
also you can check the condition yourself before you buy
still there is room for negotiation :)

14 weeks 4 days ago