Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton FriendlyMike

Do you still play? :)

4 weeks 3 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ FriendlyMike

Wow, thank you sooo much!

4 weeks 4 days ago
(Indoor) tennis courts? Lessons? Groups? Re: (Indoor) tennis courts? Lessons? Groups? wangsonghai

Hi,

I just move from Shanghai to Seoul now. I am interested in tenis very much ,and usually I play tennis with my friends every week in shanghai. But now I need to find new friends or instructor to continue my tennis hobby.

I am not junior player. I have play tennis for 7 years. But without any professional experience. I do need an instructor to improve my skill.

my...

4 weeks 4 days ago
Cheap house < near jang-jeon subway station Re: Cheap house < near jang-jeon subway station rehaydon
I know absolutely nothing about property/real estate law in Korea. However, I find it hard to believe that it's legal to say that a rental is only available to Christians. You may want to consider rewriting this...
4 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale Some Exercise gear, clothing, Re: Moving Sale Some Exercise gear, clothing, danys56

Yes, the coat is still available.  Let me know if you want it....

4 weeks 6 days ago
Selling Clothes and Other Items Part 2 Re: Selling Clothes and Other Items Part 2 Sandy
Hello. Am interested in the trousers The Chinese 6xl. Please can you ship them? I live in Ulsan.
4 weeks 6 days ago
"writing resume properly" Re: "writing resume properly" Socalgirl

Hi. Curious if you attended a US government class?

I have 10+ years experience in education and career services and 2 teaching ESL so there are a few issues with those examples.

It’s a little hard to rewrite specifically without knowing the context but assuming some basics it could be something like this

ex 1 I am passionate about marketing and believe...

5 weeks 1 day ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Chilli

They have Amnesties sometimes. Consideration for special circumstances, but I think you will be run out of here for a while.

5 weeks 2 days ago
Ask A Korean Lawyer Re: Ask A Korean Lawyer Zara

Good day,

Hello, My name is Zara, I just want to inquire about my case. I am 3 years overstay here in South Korea and fell inlove with a Korean guy. We’re on our first year relationship and he really wants to marry me here. I just want to ask if how much will it cost to pay my fine and hopefully have a married visa without going back to my country. I pray that you will response....
5 weeks 2 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Zara

Good day,

5 weeks 2 days ago
Learning Korean using K-Pop and LingQ Re: Learning Korean using K-Pop and LingQ FriendlyMike

Thanks for sharing!

5 weeks 2 days ago
Road biking around Busan Re: Road biking around Busan Amin2

Hi

I live in busan just start cycling. if you're a cyclist, and looking for a riding partner, please let me know.  I am new to the city and eager to discover new place specially by riding  bicycle.

Amin

5 weeks 3 days ago
Moving Sale Some Exercise gear, clothing, Re: Moving Sale Some Exercise gear, clothing, ivokun

Hi,

Is winter coat still available?

5 weeks 4 days ago

I sent you a PM

5 weeks 4 days ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October esteve

My original comment was in response to a very low offer.

Lower than most E2 visa holders earn and a ridiculous figure for those who could legally do it

7 hours for 80,000(4 classes) is 11,400 per hour.

5 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October EasySpeak

Let's be real. Those recent grads that come to Korea thinking they'll change kid's future last about a year. They soon figure out head teachers and directors don't want you to think outside the box and just follow lesson plans which include the expensive workbooks they invest in every so often. Read and recite out of workbook and listen to dvds. Afterwards, it's hangman...

5 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October Chilli

"Wow. And people think English teaching is a rip off."

The pot calling the kettle black

5 weeks 6 days ago
bike, oven, humidifier, etc. Re: bike, oven, humidifier, etc. orcute
I am interested on the scooter... Where is your location please? Please send me a message 010 6442 0304
5 weeks 6 days ago

I said that those who aren't from the USA/UK/Ireland/S Africa/NZ/Australia, but who have proper credentials (training and experience) should be able to. It's a flaw in the immigration office's policy.

I did understand what you meant. However, there is a big difference to how English is taught and spoken in the countries you might be...

6 weeks 13 min ago
FREE Kakao Halloween Costumes Re: FREE Kakao Halloween Costumes rehaydon
Sent a message via the email contact form :)
6 weeks 44 min ago

I concur with most of what you say. Korean instructors do work very hard and get paid too little.  There are some kids who do take the proverbial here. However, if you, or anyone, thinks this is an easy job, they are probably not doing it properly in my opinion. This job is not a full-time position, and there is no medical insurance or other costs.

6 weeks 53 min ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October ukidding

&*$)&*9

6 weeks 7 hours ago
3 bedroom apt. in a duplex. Pet friendly Re: 3 bedroom apt. in a duplex. Pet friendly sc
Sorry, I don't know thw the square footage. It's for one tenant.
6 weeks 17 hours ago
Hostel in Haeundae Re: Hostel in Haeundae EclecticArts

Thank you very much for your info.

6 weeks 1 day ago
Hostel in Haeundae Re: Hostel in Haeundae peachKitten

I would check booking sites such as at Agoda. I found a hostel in Gwangan that was about 10,000won a night. After a week, the amount of time I initially reserved, I started paying night to night or a few days at a time. It was never more than like 13,000won a night. It was a mixed dorm, but many nights I had it to myself. I think there are also places you can stay for free or discounted...

6 weeks 1 day ago