If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... Re: If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... captkorea

Chilli the resident Police would love to try. Go Chilli go ... get involved .

4 weeks 1 day ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

4 weeks 2 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

4 weeks 2 days ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

4 weeks 3 days ago
any kind of part time job for a foreign student Re: any kind of part time job for a foreign student captkorea

When Chilli finally gets onto this case, lets all bind together and buy him or her or it beers .. all onboard "Say Ai Captain".

4 weeks 6 days ago

Chilli will be on this case --- go chilli go ....!!!

Is it a bark or bite ?

4 weeks 6 days ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

4 weeks 6 days ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start captkorea

Best of luck to you mate. There are also lots of part time work as you know advertised here, so you should not be short of any jobs. I always find getting paid an easy 30,000 won $ for a coffee shop english lesson is great !

Chilli will no doubt be trolling and doing his things shortly.

Cheers,

4 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale - fan, space heater, mini speaker, lamp, and on and on Re: Moving Sale - fan, space heater, mini speaker, lamp, and ... Soldoutsunshine

how much for the computer?

5 weeks 11 hours ago
Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! Re: Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! rivaldomb

Hello. Where can I buy it? thank you.

5 weeks 2 days ago
Drummers! bargain price equipment! Re: Drummers! bargain price equipment! Benicio

I would like to buy the cymbal & stand.
​benmay@hotmail.com

5 weeks 3 days ago
Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm lens. W600,000 Re: Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm ... spesies81
Hi... Where is your position? May i buy lens only? (200mm)
5 weeks 4 days ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

5 weeks 4 days ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job eatron
Hey chilli- do you know Dokdo?
5 weeks 5 days ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... chris17

how to avail the plan?

5 weeks 5 days ago
Stellar Daisy (Sank in Atlantic) - 2 survivors, other ships trouble Re: STELLAR DAISY (Sank in Atlantic) - 2 survivors, other ... captkorea

Pray for the lost souls at sea.

5 weeks 6 days ago
$ 1,200 Specialized® "S-Works" E5 Aerotec - Team Road Racing Bike Re: $ 1,200 SPECIALIZED® "S-WORKS" E5 AEROTEC - Team Road ... captkorea

This has been discounted and is now final price. :)

5 weeks 6 days ago
$1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 new golf balls Re: $1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 ... captkorea

It has been discounted and this is final price :).

5 weeks 6 days ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Chilli

Nope, not on the case at all. I am pointing out that I have seen a few posts claiming to be University students, and then deleted quickly after they were told that you need to have correct visa and paperwork like everyone else. One poster even changed their Universities and location. I made my point. Ryan is boring me now, I'm done here, goodbye.

5 weeks 6 days ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Ryan

Watch out chili is on the case!!!!

5 weeks 6 days ago
Car for Sale (BMW) Re: Car for Sale (BMW) ulsanteacher@ou...

I'm interested in buying your car. How many kilometers are on the car?

send me some more info and pics of the car. Has it been in an accident?

i live in Gijang, just outside of Haeundae. Thanks

5 weeks 6 days ago

Well, I am curious as to why anybody would not have their stuff together. Why no housing, etc, before starting a course in a foreign country?

Why would you advertise in Busan, as a student from Seoul? That is a fair commute. To be fair, the courses start in March and it is now May.

Sorry, I just have to ask whether it is a ploy these days to say you are a student, as you could...

6 weeks 4 hours ago

chili~ CHILL!!

6 weeks 14 hours ago

Why do you need housing, if you are a student? How can you do a full-time job and study? How can you be teaching English here? I am wondering if these people posting here recently, are actually students.

6 weeks 1 day ago
Lovely cat needs a home Re: Lovely cat needs a home coyle74

Have you found anyone?

Send me a message and I can provide my email there.

6 weeks 2 days ago