Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) Re: Table for Sale ( 25,000 won, negotiable) ursch1016

Is this still available?

6 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale- PNU Re: Moving sale- PNU jiniaakter9

I want the scale, I live in PNU

6 weeks 6 days ago
The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience Re: The Korea Queer Cultural Festival: My first Pride Experience busanprof333

Romans 1:18-32

7 weeks 1 day ago
Bike Re: Bike junbockz

im interested your bike im in sinpyeong station pls text me 01059591109

7 weeks 1 day ago
A big furnished studio is available for rent near PNU Re: A big furnished studio is available for rent near PNU Mokhinabonu
Hi. I am Mokhina. I was looking for a apartment. There are two of us. My friend is a student of PNU and I am a graduate student of PKNU. Please contact me in this number on imo, viber and telegram +998936182563 or mehrimoh94@gmail.com I will look forward to get your reply soon
7 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Re: Looking for any type of of Teaching Position Chilli

FYI- you will need to be registered for employment with the Board of Education and Immigration. You will need to fulfill requirements such as health checks. These are mandatory. Otherwise, you are working illegally. Just like any other foreigner meeting the requirements, there are no shortcuts to working here.

I haven't heard of anybody actually caught working...

7 weeks 2 days ago
Korea 1967 Re: Korea 1967 TyKhim

Thank you. Remarkable photos.

7 weeks 3 days ago
Moving Sale #2 Re: Moving Sale #2 Jarrod79

I'd like your electric blanket please.

7 weeks 4 days ago
Spanish Lessons Re: Spanish Lessons moxieman

Hola Saira,

Como estas?  No se si necesitas lecciones en ingles o no.  Busco un intercambio de ingles y espanol. Quiero practicar hablando espanol.

Gracias.

8 weeks 9 hours ago
Busan Dentist deleted J D

deleted

8 weeks 23 hours ago
Boryeong Mud Festival! Re: Boryeong Mud Festival! Edwin527

So how was it? Please post pics...

8 weeks 2 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale PipiLoose

Hello,

Me and my Korean husband are very interested in more details about your hagwon for sale.  I think the most important questions would be the sale price (including building deposit and monthly rent) and what date you are looking to sell by.

We are very serious about this inquiry and in the active process of looking at other places to start our own hagwon in Busan.  ...

8 weeks 3 days ago
PS3 Accessories Re: PS3 Accessories DongThongBo
I'm interested in this item. Just messaged you.
8 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for short period roommate for host at July. Re: Looking for short period roommate for host at July. Busantime

Hola me llamo Fabian (argentina) Sabes que hay 2 senioras que vienen a Busan esta semana y decean estar 2 semans . si te interesa podrian alquilar una habitacion en tu casa. Saludos

8 weeks 4 days ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale Chilli
That's an impressive amount of students. Well done. I presume you would be looking for 500 million and above?
9 weeks 15 hours ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale mpberman
A
9 weeks 1 day ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

9 weeks 1 day ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

I can go anywhere I want to. I like it here. I am not threatened at all. I have professional and geographic occupational mobility. I have worked in a few countries whilst living here.

When people work illegally, they are not meeting the Korean legal requirements.I will comment in order to set them right. It is for the benefit of all residents, E2 visas, the children, Korean employees,...

9 weeks 1 day ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced yoyoyo

It's a Chanel imitation, yes.

9 weeks 1 day ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced eatron
"ultra A replicated Chanel (the highest level of designer brand replicas, only below 1:1 imitation; uses the SAME authentic materials and craftmanship of the actual Chanel wallet). People often think of lower-grade A level or even B level imitations when they think of imitiation couture, but this wallet is very high quality and the leather is in excellent condition." -- so its fake?
9 weeks 2 days ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
9 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

9 weeks 3 days ago
USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan Re: USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, ... won sik son

...

9 weeks 3 days ago
Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! hanwoolcho7

hey there! sure its yours!

feel free to message me, we can sort it out!

01054772044

9 weeks 3 days ago
juicer and bike carrier for sale Re: juicer and bike carrier for sale calinaohiezel@y...
Juicer still avail?