Bicycle Re: Bicycle Rutherford

What model, year, and size is the bike?

9 weeks 1 day ago
American female English teacher Re: American female English teacher ews0542
My school, Hanbit International Christian School, is looking to hire a teacher starting March, 2018. We are located in YangSan, which is about 20minutes away from Busan. Working hours is 9am to 5pm and the job comes with standard benefits. If you are interested please.give me a call at 010 5115 5999. Sang
9 weeks 4 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

9 weeks 5 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption ladyboss

I'm sorry, hamster is taken.

10 weeks 3 days ago
Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box Re: Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box jbold_1212

I am interested in the jewelry box! The best to reach me is through Kakao, JohnBoldxyz.

Thanks!

John

10 weeks 6 days ago
48" tv and tv stand **TV SOLD** Re: 48" tv and tv stand Richnard

Hi I am very intrested in the TV. Please let me know if it is still availble.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ricky

11 weeks 3 days ago
52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for 280,000won Re: 52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for ... Kayleigh.thompson
Has this tv been taken?
11 weeks 4 days ago
Car for Sale/ (Queen Size Bed 100K) Re: TV Daewoo 27 inch, Sony PS 3, Air Washer Richnard

Halo. Is the tv still availble?

If it is, please contact me at richnardmarais@yahoo.com or Ricky14 on KakoaTalk.

Thanks.

Ricky

11 weeks 4 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption nurmaulia

Please send kakao message to me, I really interested with your hamster (kakaoid nurmaulia)

12 weeks 1 day ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
12 weeks 2 days ago
Hi, I'm new to Busan and I'm VERY interested in the TV you are selling. My Kakaotalk I'd is DanBenn. I don't have a phone number yet but I can be reached there. Please send me a message!
12 weeks 2 days ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

12 weeks 2 days ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

12 weeks 3 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale xxyui

Is the couch still available?

13 weeks 1 day ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale Kirsten Mower

Hi! Is the table still available?

13 weeks 1 day ago
Acoustic Guitar 100,000w Re: Acoustic Guitar 100,000w FloridaJoe

I sent you a message but never heard back.  Is it already sold?

13 weeks 1 day ago
Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea Re: Peace Out Seoulmates: 15 Things I Hate About Korea lindamoorefamily

Yes, YES! Thank you so much for this! This is a huge part of my life EVERY DAY! It felt so good to see that I was not alone. Most people just ignore all these things, and smile, and pretend they do not exist, but you can tell the truth, and are so right, thanks and good luck in the future to you :)

13 weeks 2 days ago
Men's Clark's Desert Boots - Oakwood Suede - US size 11 Re: Men's Clark's Desert Boots - Oakwood Suede - US size 11 Richnard

Hi.

I already sent you a msg about the Skateboard. Just saw this now, if I do end up coming for the skateboard I would like to take a look at these aswell. I am also like a 11/12 so if they fit well I might take them. Thanks.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Ricky

13 weeks 2 days ago
Skateboard Re: Skateboard Richnard
Sent you a personal message. Otherwise please email me richnardmarais@yahoo.com. I am very interested, can collect this weekend. Thanks. Ricky
13 weeks 2 days ago
Brand New Galaxy Tab 10.1 Re: Brand New Galaxy Tab 10.1 Muhammad mukhid
Hallo.. I am interested in his tab 10.1 ... pen accessories there is not?
13 weeks 3 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale sc
Can I come this week to look at the dark one? Thanks
13 weeks 5 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale Spaeroe
The table? Please add me on kakao : spaeroe or call 010 3477 2554
13 weeks 5 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale imran

Pm sent

13 weeks 6 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale rnloj27
I have a buyer coming tomorrow. I'll let you know if it falls through
13 weeks 6 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale shaines23

I WANT the White one. My kakao is StevenH16 and my email issteven.haines@hotmail.com and my number is01059403052. I want this couch

13 weeks 6 days ago