Furniture and Various Things for Sale Re: Furniture and Various Things for Sale orcute
I want to buy the guitar and speaker. Heres my number 010 6442 0304. Thank you.
4 weeks 5 days ago
Action camera for sale Re: Action camera for sale Jensen girl

Hi there!  Is the camera still available?

5 weeks 16 hours ago
Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae Re: Experience for Korea cooking Class in Busan Haeundae mary carbin

Hello

I will be in Busan from 18th to 21st September and would like to have a cooking class.  Can you help please?:

5 weeks 1 day ago
Free closets/wardrobes, free mirror, +other household items Re: Free closets/wardrobes, free mirror, +other household items Mandaelle

Hi where are you located in Busan?

Im interested in the trash can and mirror.

my name is Amanda, I live in Suyeong.

5 weeks 1 day ago
SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items Re: SALE: TV, Bike, Amp, Suitcase, Lamp, household items erdal.genc09

write me. kakaoid: "erdalgenc"

5 weeks 2 days ago
Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Re: Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Samham
I will take fridge. Give your adress if it is fridge.
5 weeks 2 days ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! Chilli

Good luck with selling that sofa for that price. Lot of them new for sale on Gmarket and Coupamg much cheaper. I think you are asking far too much. Even at 500k , people might baulk at price. In my experience here, most teachers I have met are either tight or cheap. They came to either get pissed or save money. Good luck.

5 weeks 4 days ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! Ssilvia

so true, so many cheap people you know I got 1 person asking me how much I sell used bedsheet. Could not believe it.

However, the condition of these fortnitures are EXCELLENT- just bought them and I have to leave...

5 weeks 4 days ago
Selling my forniture!!! Re: Selling my forniture!!! lovely_teacher

i will take the mannequin please..

5 weeks 4 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) S0weird1888
Hi, I sent a message. I am very interested in this property to rent. Thanks!
6 weeks 10 hours ago
저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Re: 저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Chilli

You need a Tutor's license to do this legally. Check with the Board of Eduction. It is easy enough to obtain. Roaming- tutoring is not legal from what I understand. You need somewhere to do it from, is what they told me at the offices. It needs to be approved by them, after a property inspection. There is a set rate per minute.

6 weeks 3 days ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! joedee1
Some heroes don't wear capes
6 weeks 4 days ago
spanish speaker available Re: spanish speaker available Chilli

Good luck with that. You put up all your details. There are stings here.

7 weeks 1 day ago
Mocha Sofa Re: Mocha Sofa jdcounselling
Hi. What kind of shape is this in? And where are you located?
7 weeks 2 days ago
Super Comfortable Mattress Topper W50,000 Re: Super Comfortable Mattress Topper W50,000 Busan_Ice

If you visit your link, you will see that the current price on G-market is W59,000.

I'll give you W30,000 for it.

7 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies Re: Moving Sale - TV, Lamp, Bike, Suitcase, House supplies hardtop
I am interested with your suitcase, please contact me, thank you
7 weeks 3 days ago
Sale!!! Remaining House Items. Re: Sale!!! Remaining House Items. QueenVi

Hello

Can you please send the pictures of the tea tables and sofa? thank you

7 weeks 3 days ago
Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won Re: Red Matiz II 2002 auto for 600000 won aldrinapaling
Thanks :)
7 weeks 4 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

The Legend of Korra

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep4 - 23min | http://destyy.com/wKqo5g

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep5 - 23min | http://destyy.com/wKqpdU

The Legend of Korra: S1, Ep6 - 23min |...

7 weeks 4 days ago
Korean Webtoon with English Translations Re: Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations fingerlickingood

130화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 1(Wedding & Honeymoon 1) | http://ceesty.com/wKufra

131화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 2(Wedding & Honeymoon 2) | http://ceesty.com/wKufrS

132화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 3(Wedding & Honeymoon 3) | ...

7 weeks 4 days ago
iPad 64GB (3rd Gen) - 250K Re: iPad 64GB (3rd Gen) - 250K Victor

Hello,

is Ipad still available?

7 weeks 4 days ago
2 BR/fully furnished/green line (Munhyeon) Re: 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished on green line drobinson11

Do you have any of the inside?

7 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for any items for free Re: Looking for any items for free obegejairo

I have a free fridge and a couch. Contact me on JayObege on kakaotalk

8 weeks 14 hours ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! drobinson11

Why does being straight or not matter?

8 weeks 3 days ago
PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! Re: PNU female sharehouse fully furnished room available NOW! wjfitzy

Must the female staff also be straight, or does your bigoted discrimination policy apply only to those you live with?

8 weeks 3 days ago