Canon 100D full kit Re: Canon 100D full kit nurmaulia

how much is it?

4 weeks 6 days ago
2002 Korando for Sale Busan/ Kimhae area 700,000 won Re: 2002 Korando for Sale Busan/ Kimhae area 700,000 won Chilli

I have been told this has been sold. I would advise anybody buying a car to make sure the ownership papers can be transferred over at City Hall, for the insuring of it. Also, the accident record and to check if there any outstanding fines due on it.

5 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for a Teaching/Writing job Re: Looking for a Teaching/Writing job merrill Cho

5 weeks 3 days ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won busanbloke

Yes, still available. I think I answered you by email. Not sure if it got through.

5 weeks 4 days ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won InnGee
Hello! I want to buy the rice cooker. Is it still available?
5 weeks 6 days ago
Once a wk PT (Weds preferred) Re: Once a wk PT (Weds preferred) menthol79

Hi,

I would like to study english a couple times per a week no matter place except my house.

What time, pay and place will be negotiable.

How I can contect you?

6 weeks 1 day ago
Free accommodation and basic food. best chance to make Korean friends Re: Free accommodation and basic food. best chance to make ... Droid

W2.9 million worth of time to get some basic food and a bed in a shared room? WHAT A DEAL!!

6 weeks 1 day ago
Apple ipad 2 16GB WiFi Re: Apple ipad 2 16GB WiFi aldrinapaling
Negotiable?140000won Messege me 01097470728
6 weeks 2 days ago

I've had it a few years. Used it maybe twice.

6 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Re: Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD karthik83

Model Year is 2005 as mensioned in Car registation and Insurance

7 weeks 1 day ago
Queen size mattress, free if you pick it up Re: Queen size mattress, free if you pick it up wahedarahman
Is it available now?
7 weeks 3 days ago
Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Re: Rice cooker. Barely used 40,000 won Chilli

How old is it? It seems to look older than barely used. Define Barely Used!

7 weeks 3 days ago
Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really think Trump is up to this, do you? Cancel the Trump-Kim Summit – because you don’t really ... Jehu

Robert,

Really? do you think Trump couldn't handle Kim? Trump has been a negotiator all his life.  Whereas Kim has been secluded from international dealings.

I won't get into here, but I think your opinion is flawed.  Despite the lengthy detailed paragraph, you put up, I cannot compete this way in writing. oral discussion is more my forte.  However...

7 weeks 3 days ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

7 weeks 6 days ago
Used Damian Lillard 2 basketball shoes Re: Used Damian Lillard 2 basketball shoes ews0542

15k won. Deal?

8 weeks 2 hours ago
Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Re: Moving Sale - Car - New Avante XD Chilli

That is 2005? Are you sure? I thought it came out earlier.

8 weeks 2 hours ago
Moving Sale TV Speakers Fan Crock Pot Dresser Coat Rack Clothes etc Re: Moving Sale TV Speakers Fan Crock Pot Dresser Coat Rack ... xxyui

Hey! A friend is asking if she can buy the crockpot. Is it still available?

8 weeks 1 day ago
Sofa for Sale. Jangsan, Haeundae Re: Sofa for Sale. Jangsan, Haeundae andyha
Hi! May I see more pictures of these?
8 weeks 4 days ago
Old Classic Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Old Classic Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

More movies to add to the playlist of Old Classic Movies with Korean Subtitles

Jumanji, 1995 -...

9 weeks 7 hours ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

More movies to add to the playlist of Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles

...
9 weeks 7 hours ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Korea Immigration and Integration Program (KIIP) - 사회통합프로그램) Free Korean courses for foreigners that can also help get you points toward an F-2 VISA or other VISAs later on!

Guide to 2018 Korea Immigration & Integration Program (KIIP)
...

9 weeks 7 hours ago
Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female student Re: Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female ... Chilli

No! I live here. You obviously don't. This is my life and future. This is the life of others working here with families. This is the life of Korean and Korean Insitiutes here.The people who say that are people with no responsibilities, no mortgages, sick kids and familes usually. So, I will keep reminding people of the rules if you do not mind. The type of person doing...

9 weeks 10 hours ago
Looking for part time job offer Re: Looking for part time job offer Chilli

You need to see the rules concerning this; you do not want to be offering to do something illegal. You need to be registered to teach English at an academy. Good luck! I think Immigration does not monitor this site. I am fairly confident of this.

9 weeks 10 hours ago
Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female student Re: Need a part-time job / SKILLED and EXPERIENCED female ... eatron

Man chill out.

9 weeks 1 day ago

Teacher assistants typically do the following: Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups. Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behaviour. Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades.

I am doubtful as...