Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

2 weeks 1 day ago
Free Super Single Bed Re: Free Super Single Bed mihua8250

I can pick up when you're feel free!

2 weeks 1 day ago
Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 Re: Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 bmaldi

Hello,. is still available?

2 weeks 1 day ago

bookshelf still available?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

2 weeks 2 days ago
substitute teacher available January 2017 Re: substitute teacher available January 2017 sunseeker

Hello. Does anyone need their classes covering in Ulsan or Busan during January?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

2 weeks 3 days ago
**UPDATED**Moving Sale: Foldable Dining Table, Crock Pot, Lamp Re: Moving Sale: Foldable Dining Table, Crock Pot, Lamps, & More Busan_Ice

I'm interested in your mini-humidifier.

2 weeks 3 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
It is the same offer I posted before.
2 weeks 5 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) hasankb

It's a kind of business for someone. However the platform is only for sale items who want to get ride off from his/her stuff.

2 weeks 5 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) eatron

Just curious, what's your deal? You sell tons of stuff and post the same phones for sale. Are you taking a cut?

2 weeks 5 days ago
Iron + ironing board + hair dryer. Sale! Great Opportunity! Re: Iron + ironing board Sale! Great Opportunity! calinaohiezel@y...
Hi still avail im interested
2 weeks 5 days ago
Nice Dark Brown Desk, Chair, and Other Items Re: Nice Dark Brown Desk, Chair, and Other Items calinaohiezel@y...
Red curtain still avail?
2 weeks 5 days ago
Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, Strider bike Re: Good items for sale! Monitor, iron, classroom stuff, ... Lazarus

Hi, is the strider bike still available?

3 weeks 4 days ago
Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Re: Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Rooisker

It's a Cort G110-BKS. Great sound. Think it's about 4 years old. Barely played, acted mostly as decor.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! Re: Dishwasher....Brand: Magic.....Move out Sale...! samababa

it looks very dirty. has it been cleaned?

3 weeks 6 days ago
Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor Re: Qualified IELTS and TOEFL Tutor usual9
Hello there I'm looking for a TOEFL teacher for temporary. Please let me know if you are still looking for a job.
3 weeks 6 days ago
Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures available Re: Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures ... Ginger Park

Already sold..sorry:)

3 weeks 6 days ago

hi want to buy blender where can we meet

4 weeks 19 hours ago
Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W Re: Electric Guitar for Sale -70 000 W ScubaGreg

My email is a yahoo address, so I had to write in your comments.  How old is the guitar?  Do you have a model number?  How's the action on it?

4 weeks 23 hours ago
Clearance SALE! Cheap Re: Clearance SALE! Cheap tropicodreamer

I would like the couch and the chair if they are still available. I can pick them up at your convenience today.

Please let me know if they are still available.

thanks

Jason

010-7929-3855

4 weeks 1 day ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale R-no

Hi,

I sent you an email. Please check.

Thank you.

4 weeks 4 days ago
Hamster for Adoption Re: Hamster for Adoption Arod13

Hello! I may be interested in adopting your Hamster.  I have never owned a hamster but love animals and would love to give him a good home.  I have a 3 year old boy that would give him lots of love.  What is his temperment?  Like I stated before...I confess some ignorance.  Please let me know.  Thank you!  Merry Christmas!!  Carlie

4 weeks 4 days ago
Fisher Price swing for sale Re: baby crib & swing for sale Mrs. D
Hello, I'm interested about the fisher price swing. Does it still available? I can pick it up today or tomorrow if you want. Please let me know ;) Thanks
4 weeks 4 days ago
House for sale in Jinhae. Re: House for sale in Jinhae. Kuzao81

Hi, Do you have by any chance a few pictures and an address?

regads