Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! Re: Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! Amin2

hey

if the kindle still available im intersted in

thx

Amin

14 weeks 6 days ago
How can I delete my account Re: How can I delete my account CaWo

Dear,

Can you please delete my Koreabridge account ^^

17 weeks 8 hours ago
Busan Dentist Re: List of Dentists Jaxio

This is a great source of information, thank you

17 weeks 4 days ago
What is a Certificate of Employment History and where can I get one? Re: What is a Certificate of Employment History and where ... jes9234

Yes, It it normal for companies ask employees to submit 경력증명서. It is similar with reference in other countries.

17 weeks 4 days ago
Income Tax Re: Income Tax jes9234

Income earner gets monthly salary after withholding income tax and local income tax.

The rate of...

17 weeks 4 days ago
Short term renting/house sitting anywhere in Korea Re: Short term renting/house sitting anywhere in Korea jes9234

The lease period here is normally 1 to 2 years.

So try to search for short-term rental posts by foreigners on facebook.

FYI, here is a list of global real estate agencies.

17 weeks 4 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist jes9234

You can go to any dentists in Busan. Because foreign residents can use free translation service for 2 hours(except for tourists and illegal aliens).

* Application : http://www.bfic.kr/new/english/contents/c2_3.asp

17 weeks 4 days ago
Bicycle typhoon Re: Bicycle typhoon kzeb

I am interested whats its price?. My mobile number is 010-5517-6454

18 weeks 6 days ago
Canadian F5 Visa Holder Available for Evening and Weekend P/T Work Re: Canadian F5 Visa Holder Available for Evening and ... dktkrdktkr

Hello, i am teaching at home (kindda home schooling) near Kyungsung Uni.

I  am looking for a foreign teacher who is available on weekend.

So if you are still available,

how much do you want me to pay for each class?

(Teaching mainly English)

(group study: 4-5 , but not yet fixed)

(age group: grade 1-6th)

(time: 9-1pm) Saturday

...

19 weeks 3 days ago
Alton bicycle for sale Re: Alton bicycle for sale garioke

Hi. Is the bike still available?

19 weeks 4 days ago
Alton bicycle for sale Re: Alton bicycle for sale ghparking

What's the size of the bike??

20 weeks 1 day ago
Office Chair, Metal Rack, Storage Ottoman Re: Office Chair, Metal Rack, Storage Ottoman argonautquest

Hello, I wonder if the office chair is still availble?

20 weeks 4 days ago
Baby bed, pillow, glass feeding bottles Re: Baby bed, pillow, glass feeding bottles bmaldi

Hello,

I'm interested in baby pillow.

Can I have your kakaoId?

20 weeks 6 days ago
Hair Salon in Busan? Re: Hair Salon in Busan? Dandelion_
The English speaking manager Vicky has come back to Two Two hair salon, located in Haeundae, Busan.

They have Instagram and Facebook page.
Appointment is also easily made through online.

Check it out and I hope this information is helpful :)
...
21 weeks 9 hours ago
Practically new Hugo Boss watch. Only worn once. Re: Practically new Hugo Boss watch. Only worn once. sharifaamir

model?

location?

21 weeks 2 days ago
LG v40/128/6ram/+ASUS Re: LG v40/128/6ram/+ASUS sharifaamir

price please??????

thing to offer with????

21 weeks 2 days ago
Mind Plastic Surgery Re: Mind Plastic Surgery trappedinkimchiland

No much review about this clinic in the internet.... So I ended up visiting for consultation. The clinic was not big but packed with locals. I did my rhinoplasty here 8 months ago and it turns out great!

21 weeks 6 days ago
iPhone 6 64G White For Sale 75,000 won Re: iPhone 6 64G White For Sale 95,000 won MKluczyk

Please check your private messaes.

24 weeks 2 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist polina1703

I normally go to Line-Up Dental Clinic in Seomyeon cause they have English-speaking staff there. The prices are ok even if you don`t have a Korean medical insurance. I had my wisdom tooth extracted and some cavities filled and recovered really fast. Here is their website for your reference: http://lineupdent.co.kr/lng/eng/

25 weeks 4 days ago
iPhone 6 64G White For Sale 75,000 won Re: iPhone 6 64G White For Sale 95,000 won Balagop
Do u still have this phone?
29 weeks 2 days ago
How to get korean subtitles Re: How to get korean subtitles natasha08

I have a related question.

I've seen many mentions of GomTV. Looks great. I even found an English version to download but it won't open on my old MacBook. I changed my privacy setting to allow this. It keeps wanting to re-download but won't open and the "icon" won't appear on my desktop as with VLC for example. I've recently installed Catalina, my system isn...

31 weeks 4 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Zingo

Stammtisch: Daejeon Conversation Club.. Basically just a time to go to a coffee shop and chat with anyone who wants to join:

Daejeon Book Club:

33 weeks 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

The game nears . Hours away . I think Kansas City 38  San Franciso 20   For it to be a close game San Francisco has to run the ball , Otherwise its a blowout . SF had problems with mobile quaterbacks .  Watch games with Seattle wtih Wilson , Rams also did very well in first half ,  Kansas City quarterback nicknamed  The Cheetah .    SF quarterback called...

34 weeks 1 day ago
My Top 9 Most Liked Images from Instagram Re: My Top 9 Most Liked Images from Instagram Peter Goudge

It's my first time in Korea and I'm loving what Seoul has to offer. I've taken some terrific pics with my iphone, but as an older person, Instagram is new to me. I'd love to have my pics on my pics on Instagram so freinds and family can share the experience. Can anyone refer me to a plain English guide on how to use Instagram. I've searched high and low, but the guides I...

35 weeks 4 days ago
NON-Degree jobs in South Korea Re: NON-Degree jobs in South Korea mitsutom

Yes, its.... I have no degree and I'm working full time....

You should try the gov job agency. If you are in Busan you can book a translator in Busan Foreign Centre (Global Center). Its free. They can help you with the job searching process, fill the resume, etc.

Good luck!