Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 alljokingaside
Pm sent
3 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 alljokingaside
Pm sent
3 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 ivokun
Interested in messenger bag. Please sent me pictures of it to my kakao: ivokun
3 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 hallmark

Interested in the tv , my kakao talk id marv212

3 weeks 5 days ago
Moving Sale pt 1 Re: Moving Sale pt 1 aldrinapaling
Interested in the printer,,please pics on the item,,here is my kakao name"lomerkarl"
3 weeks 5 days ago
Mole removal Re: Mole removal robertpusan64

Dr  Kim  International Skin Clinic   is located      in Tushil    no 131
go to exit 5 or 7         Clinic  is located  between those exits ,  Find the BNK bank   its on the  3 rd floor of that building     now is laser season   since its  so...

3 weeks 6 days ago
English teacher Re: English teacher Chilli

I think that you cannot teach or tutor from the information available- you can assist.

3 weeks 6 days ago
MSI Gaming Laptop (sold) Re: MSI Gaming Laptop Chilli

Get a new one for a little bit more.

3 weeks 6 days ago
MSI Gaming Laptop (sold) Re: MSI Gaming Laptop aldrinapaling
Can i pay that for 200000 won
3 weeks 6 days ago
Electric Guitar Re: Electric Guitar aldrinapaling
Can i buy all with 100000 won?
4 weeks 7 min ago
Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Re: Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free mworia12

Thanks for the recommendation!

4 weeks 1 day ago
Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free Re: Looking to buy two Queen Size beds cheap or free julianvoges

Hi there. I tried to contact you on Kakao, but I had some problems. If you are looking for cheap beds, I can recommend this place:

...

4 weeks 3 days ago
MSI Gaming Laptop (sold) Re: MSI Gaming Laptop bong2rm

You seem to be commenting nonsense on some posts. If you think the price is high, you can respectfully suggest and I may respecfully consider it too. I know you're not a buyer but I may consider it for others. You just bash on some posts. If the posts is not your liking, then please move on to the next posts without leaving something unrespectful.

Thanks and God bless you.

4 weeks 4 days ago
MSI Gaming Laptop (sold) Re: MSI Gaming Laptop waxdec

Hahaha 450k

4 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Games  near ,    I see Los Angeles Rams beating New Orleans Saints

I see Kansas City Chiefs beating New England Patriots

Are you ready for some football ?

4 weeks 4 days ago
Looking ipad mini 2 or ipad mini 4 Re: Looking ipad mini 2 or ipad mini 4 rileykade

I have an iPad Mini 2 with its case that I’d be willing to part with for $100, if still interested!

4 weeks 6 days ago
42" LG TV Re: 42" LG TV Abdulaziz

Hello

I would like to buy your tv! Could you send me massage my phone number is010-4883-9794

5 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

In Todays   earlier game as we sleeped   Ho hum New England beat the Chargers , Does anyone not from Boston area like the Pats ?     Now   No    6 seed Philly is beating NO 1 seed New Orleans  14 -7 near halftime ,   I think Philly will win

5 weeks 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?    Great games today    6 30 am Indy Colts vs kansas   City    I will snow some in the game , I am looking for upset  Indy Colts will win .

10 am Dallas vs LA Rams ,    LA Rams wil win   first playoff win in LA   since the 1980 s       games  on...

5 weeks 5 days ago
Moving sale Busan Re: Moving sale Busan jinwoonlee

Is the piano tuned and how much?

6 weeks 1 day ago
미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great Education, ASAP~April Re: 미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great ... Stanley1004

Hi there

We, Corem, need two temporary or one year teachers in Feb since our teachers happen to leave early owing to the wedding. we are located in Yang-san 20min drive from Busan. If you are interested in the position, please email me at lovejw1124@naver.com. Thanks

Stanley

6 weeks 1 day ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club Ivanna

Hi  everybody!

I moved to Busan in July and I really miss dancing Latin rhythms, I´m happy to find this group so please keep me posted about classes and social dance.

See you soon!