American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

You missed out do! You seem to be a specialist. Stick to the topic.

1 week 6 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor windupbird
Chili what are your qualifications?
2 weeks 8 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor eatron

Chili you need some English lessons?

You come off as a needy child sometimes.

2 weeks 8 hours ago
Valuable services Re: Valuable services Moham

Thanks Chilli

2 weeks 9 hours ago
Portable gas range/grill Re: Portable gas range/grill Jarrod79

Hello, if the portable gas range/grill is still available I'd like to buy it please.

2 weeks 12 hours ago
Valuable services Re: Valuable services Chilli

Good luck with this.

2 weeks 22 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

It's better to practice 4 times a week for 30minutes than to learn once a week for 2hrs.

How do you know that? Have you ever taught in a classroom? Have you ever taught here? Where is the proof of your claim? I think you are talking ----! What are your academic or teaching credentials?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

2 weeks 1 day ago
KoreanEnglish exchange Re: KoreanEnglish exchange SUNG HYUN YOO
안녕하세요!! Hello !! I'm Steve from Busan. I'm korean guy and 30 years old by korean age! I saw your post on this site. I want to exchange language. And be a friend with you^^ For example we can drink beer & coffee, drive, watch a movie etc. If you are interested in me, please keep in touch with me!! My kakao Id is ysh8905 , email address is ysh8905@naver.com...
2 weeks 2 days ago
Portable gas range/grill Re: Portable gas range/grill, LG Microwave Darragh

Hi! Is the microwave still available?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Portable gas range/grill Re: Portable gas range/grill, LG Microwave, Toaster etvan

hi dear

I interested that toaster. is it available now. could you please give me your phone number or kakao

2 weeks 2 days ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) 스톰이

256 GB

2 weeks 4 days ago
REDUCED!! MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Re: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) jinwoonlee

How much storage does it have?

2 weeks 4 days ago
IPhone 6 16gb Space grey Re: IPhone 6 16gb Space grey robert.lee

Hi..

Just what I'm looking for.

If still available, please let me know.

010 6440 3364.

3 weeks 11 hours ago
For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For SALE - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! war
Still available the tv. Im interested. How can i contact U.. Thanks..
3 weeks 1 day ago
I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another dentist... Re: I really like Dr. Kwon in Yeonsan, but I went to another ... themorningcalm

I read her post as really positive and helpful.

Thanks Stacy!

3 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale part deux Re: Moving Sale part deux calinaohiezel@y...
Where is your location? Im interested the drawer
3 weeks 3 days ago
Noraebang equipment set for sale! Incredibly cheap Re: Noraebang equipment set for sale! Incredibly cheap Dongyang82

Hello im interested on these set!!i already send a message to your phone no. Can these be hook  up to any computers or laptops? I mean can it be connected to a laptops or computers?

3 weeks 4 days ago
All Free: Laundry Basket, Towel, Blanket, 2 Duffel Bags Re: ALL FREE: LAUNDRY BASKET,TOWEL, BLANKET, 2 DUFFLE BAGS Maria@13

Are they still available?

3 weeks 4 days ago
For sale- Iron, volleyball, candle, space heater Re: For sale- Sofas, ottomans, fan, iron, volleyball, ... mitchbusan

Sounds good! Will do.

3 weeks 4 days ago

She includes the link to her very positive review for the other dental office in this very blog post. It doesn't come off as negative at all. She's only trying to help other people source a different dental office that happens to be in Seomyeon, because she didn't have the time to get to Yeonsan. Exactly as she explained in her post.

We should really be more appreciative of...

3 weeks 4 days ago

Sure. I also live in Gwangan. Just PM me or msg 010-7190 77 five four.

3 weeks 4 days ago

It is! However, are you willing to wait until the end of the week as it's hot as hell right now.

3 weeks 4 days ago

I'll buy your fan if it's still available.

3 weeks 4 days ago

I think you should delete, or alter this ASAP. Innocently, or not, you seem to be suggesting to go elsewhere in a round about way. I think you have made specific comments here about people in their professions, and their manner of treatment. I think that is not a good idea. You use BUT in your banner. Could be seen as negative.

3 weeks 5 days ago