Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

Yes, and sorry for the late reply. I just got your message.

If you are interested, I can give you the time and place.

I will play both tomorrow and Sunday this weekend.

In fact, I play almost every weekend with a miss.

2 weeks 4 days ago
A really thick soup, this curry-cauliflower recipe from Grilled... Re: A really thick soup, this curry-cauliflower recipe ... rehaydon
Where am I supposed to get cauliflower from? Never seen it at normal grocery stores.... Is there some 1-day buying season that I don't know about?
2 weeks 5 days ago
Items for Sale Re: Items for Sale orcute
Does the guitar have pickup*
2 weeks 5 days ago
A ride from Busan to Bundang-gu Re: A ride from Busan to Bundang-gu Keraonthemove

Hi,

Did you find anyone to take you?

I have a car and could probably help you make the trip if you cover gas expenses.

Let me know,

Kerry

2 weeks 6 days ago
Various Items for Sale Re: Various Items for Sale locococo88

I sent you an email. It's still available.

3 weeks 3 min ago
Various Items for Sale Re: Various Items for Sale evie

Hello, I would like to pick up the desk if it's still available.

3 weeks 7 min ago
10 Photographers You Should Follow Re: 10 Photographers You Should Follow mycoles
I first met Scott when he lived in Ulsan, where I have planted myself for the last 15 years. He was and still is a great guy. He got into photography while here and started taking some stunning images. When he relocated himself to Cambodia, things really took off. His images show a personal side of the community which he is helping. The images show a happiness despite the challenges that his...
3 weeks 1 day ago
Why Are There No Trash Cans in Korea? Re: Why Are There No Trash Cans in Korea? rehaydon
So... What's the real answer? Just heard a bunch of people's opinions/guesses. I'll add mine: as one girl said, otherwise people would throw their home trash away in the public trash cans. In the US, our waste management is typically rolled into real estate tax, and done on a yearly basis. You can throw away as much as you like for that fee (except large things like furniture, usually). However...
3 weeks 2 days ago
PNU : Housing / All equipped, available in November. Re: PNU : Housing / All equipped, available in November. axg

Hi, is your apartment still available?

3 weeks 3 days ago
Great deal for golfers travelling to New Zealand! Re: Great deal for golfers travelling to New Zealand! waimogolf

ONLY 25 available!!!

3 weeks 3 days ago
Bass Amp / Adobe Stylus Re: Bass Amp / Adobe Stylus appe

Adobe Ink & Slide stylus is it work if I use it in ipad 2018?

3 weeks 4 days ago
looking for foreign friends(sahagu) Re: looking for foreign friends(sahagu) Muhammad Khan 3 weeks 6 days ago
Gastroenterologist in Busan? Re: Gastroenterologist in Busan? heisung

Hi. There is one available at Dongeui Medical Center.

He is available in the morning(9am till 1130am) on Mon Fri and in the afternoon(1330pm till 1630pm) on Tue Wed.

If you want to set up an appointment, pls call me at 010-9457-8941.

nurse lee

4 weeks 7 min ago
medical MRI cost Re: medical MRI cost heisung

Hello, I am nurse Lee at Dongeui Medical Center.

This is the information provided by our MRI dept.

1. The open MRI is an old version of MRI and not as effective as the closed model.

It is HARD to find the open MRI in Busan.

2. For an MRI of your knee, your head will not be inside the tunnel.

If you have any further questions, email me at...

4 weeks 15 min ago
medical MRI cost Re: medical MRI cost gongalvez

Hi, someone knows where i can do a knee MRI in an OPEN MRI iam claustrofobic, near Busan? Many thanks

4 weeks 11 hours ago
Selling Clothes and Other Items Part 2 Re: Selling Clothes and Other Items Part 2 locococo88

I sent you a pm!

4 weeks 1 day ago
mac mini full set Re: mac mini full set spaghettiprincess

reposted at a reduced price

4 weeks 1 day ago
2002 GM Magnus Re: 2002 GM Magnus Ravshan

Hello,

Is it still available?

4 weeks 2 days ago
Moving to a new apartment Re: Moving to a new apartment FriendlyMike

Just a small update on my movement.

While searching the WEB I found one resource that helped me a lot.

In this site I found all things I needed. It provides a simple caluclator that helped me to estimate the cost of my movement. I also agreed with the company to move all my stuff and cleaning.

Very simple to use. Of...

4 weeks 3 days ago
Furniture and Various Things for Sale Re: Furniture and Various Things for Sale aldrinapaling

im intersted in the couch if still available pm me,,01097470728

4 weeks 4 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa gabchronix

hello zara my name is gabriel

my advise to you is:

fisrt step go to your ambassy take one paper that could show you are not married in your country second step you have to go to city hall you and your boyfriend make marie papers registration third you have to go to immigration with your husband together and pay your fine but 3 years is too much better you go back with your husband...

4 weeks 5 days ago
Language Exchange(Korean<->English) Re: Language Exchange(Korean<->English) Brian shakeeb
Hi i am Brian. I am not a native english speaker but i was english teacher in Dubai for nine years. I am a resident in busan now and living in sasang area. I would like to know your area. I can improve your english grammerically too both in verbal and written communication. I am desperate to learn korean. If interested you can respond to my cell # 01097282451. i am using kakao here too. Thanx n...
4 weeks 6 days ago
Fridge freezer and washing machine Re: Fridge freezer and washing machine detjet1

Sent PM

4 weeks 6 days ago
PNU : Housing / All equipped, available in November. Re: PNU : Housing / All equipped, available in November. vincently

Hi Iam interested in your place.

Do you have a contact ph no?

Regards Garth

4 weeks 6 days ago
Fridge freezer and washing machine Re: Fridge freezer and washing machine aldrinapaling
Im kind of interested on the washing machine..where u live..can we take a look?and reason for selling?any damage?
4 weeks 6 days ago