Big Toaster Over Re: Big Toaster Over Iman Jones

I have a Tefal oven, less than 5 months old.                                                                           1.   Tefal 19 Liter Oven  40.00.. I can send you a...

1 week 6 days ago
Daelim Scooter Re: Daelim Scooter Stanz15
Hie is this still available??? If yes pls msg me on 01067071698
2 weeks 1 day ago
For Sale Samsung LED Monitor in Perfect Condition Re: For Sale Samsung LED Monitor in Perfect Condition aldrinapaling
Sir im very interested... Any issue plss need reply fast
2 weeks 2 days ago
Bikes, Camping Gear, Suitcases, and Keyboard Re: Bikes, Camping Gear, Suitcases, and Keyboard appe

can i have the Black single speed hybrid bike for 50.000 won?

3 weeks 4 hours ago
Near new Beds/Mattresses, tables and chairs Re: Near new Beds/Mattresses, tables and chairs jikellie
Is the bed a single bed? Or double.
3 weeks 5 days ago
Bicycle Re: Bicycle sonygraha

I bought it new last year, desember 2016. This is urban city bike. The length around 2 meter

3 weeks 6 days ago
Bicycle Re: Bicycle Rutherford

What model, year, and size is the bike?

3 weeks 6 days ago
American female English teacher Re: American female English teacher ews0542
My school, Hanbit International Christian School, is looking to hire a teacher starting March, 2018. We are located in YangSan, which is about 20minutes away from Busan. Working hours is 9am to 5pm and the job comes with standard benefits. If you are interested please.give me a call at 010 5115 5999. Sang
4 weeks 2 days ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Mercurial

Wildlife and conservation.

Naturalists, birders, herpetologists..

Birding Corea : The birds of Korea.

Reptiles of Korea : Herpetologists

...

4 weeks 2 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption ladyboss

I'm sorry, hamster is taken.

5 weeks 18 hours ago
Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box Re: Super Cheap Dishes and Free Jewelry Box jbold_1212

I am interested in the jewelry box! The best to reach me is through Kakao, JohnBoldxyz.

Thanks!

John

5 weeks 3 days ago
48" tv and tv stand **TV SOLD** Re: 48" tv and tv stand Richnard

Hi I am very intrested in the TV. Please let me know if it is still availble.

richnardmarais@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ricky

6 weeks 19 hours ago
52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for 280,000won Re: 52 inch PVC Samsung with the home theater set for ... Kayleigh.thompson
Has this tv been taken?
6 weeks 1 day ago
Car for Sale/ Queen Size Bed Re: TV Daewoo 27 inch, Sony PS 3, Air Washer Richnard

Halo. Is the tv still availble?

If it is, please contact me at richnardmarais@yahoo.com or Ricky14 on KakoaTalk.

Thanks.

Ricky

6 weeks 2 days ago
Hamster for adoption Re: Hamster for adoption nurmaulia

Please send kakao message to me, I really interested with your hamster (kakaoid nurmaulia)

6 weeks 5 days ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Maaimniadah
Hi! I can't believe I didn't think to google this before. I would like to make use of this service. 3 ~ 4 hrs should be gine. How can we set this up?
6 weeks 6 days ago
Hi, I'm new to Busan and I'm VERY interested in the TV you are selling. My Kakaotalk I'd is DanBenn. I don't have a phone number yet but I can be reached there. Please send me a message!
6 weeks 6 days ago
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites Re: 7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites kpopfashion

Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!

Elise

kpopfashion.net

7 weeks 9 hours ago
Finding postcards? Re: Finding postcards? Felix

I had the same problem and decided to simply print my own :-)
www.bit.ly/print-seoul-postcards

7 weeks 19 hours ago
Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Re: Looking for Teaching or tutoring job beachbum

I am from Canada.  How about you where are you from?

7 weeks 22 hours ago
Looking for English tutoring jobs Re: Looking for English tutoring jobs Bewegung

Hi have u found yourself a teaching job yet?

7 weeks 1 day ago
Selling my D7100 nikon camera Re: Selling my D7100 nikon camera shaines23

Is the camera still available?? My kakao is StevenH16

7 weeks 5 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale xxyui

Is the couch still available?

7 weeks 5 days ago
Couches and table for sale Re: Couches and table for sale Kirsten Mower

Hi! Is the table still available?

7 weeks 5 days ago
Acoustic Guitar 100,000w Re: Acoustic Guitar 100,000w FloridaJoe

I sent you a message but never heard back.  Is it already sold?

7 weeks 6 days ago