Big Fridge, 3 Burner Gas Stove Re: Big Fridge, 3 Burner Gas Stove dean109

hi

my name is Dean

i am interested in your Fridge

if it's available , please contact me this no.   010 8697 1268

1 week 2 days ago
Shinil drying machine Re: Shinil drying machine jen12
Shinil drying machine
1 week 2 days ago
Alton Spinner Bicycle, W50,000, Price Reduced ! Re: Alton Spinner Bicycle, W50,000, Price Reduced ! Zebiniso
PM sent. Please check your inbox. When can we meet?
1 week 2 days ago
Leaving Sale Re: Leaving Sale Zebiniso

PM sent. Please check your inbox

1 week 2 days ago
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi Re: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi Frozen Corn

Hi, Amy.  I'm in PNU area.  One subway stop north of PNU, actually.

1 week 3 days ago
5,000 won or free! Re: 5,000 won or free! Ortim27
Hi I am interested in buying the iron.
1 week 3 days ago
LG-V400 tablet for sale Re: LG-V400 tablet for sale hyeontae

i lived in sasang please send your number to my email and will call you. i am available tomorrow saturday afternoon. my email raginghyeon@gmail.com. thnk you

1 week 4 days ago
LG-V400 tablet for sale Re: LG-V400 tablet for sale spaghettiprincess

Hi, I am located in Yangsan but I can meet anywhere in Busan.

1 week 4 days ago
LG-V400 tablet for sale Re: LG-V400 tablet for sale hyeontae

I would like to buy your tab. where are you located at?

1 week 4 days ago
Used Microwave for sale Re: Used Microwave for sale nichsan

Hello, i am interested with your ads.

Do you have kakaoid? please share

Thanks

1 week 4 days ago
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi Re: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi amyjsullivan

Hi there! I'm interested in your tablet. Where are you located in Busan?

1 week 5 days ago
Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! Re: Classical Guitar 300k Great Deal! It's gotta go!! fringeworld

what's the brand of this guitar?

1 week 5 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
Hi. Text me 01029763042
1 week 5 days ago
Apartment items for Sale: Loveseat, Chair, Lamp, Carpet, Table & more! Re: Apartment items for Sale: Loveseat, Chair, Lamp, Carpet, ... rqgd

PM Sent!

1 week 6 days ago
32 inch (81 cm) Xpeer TV 4 months old Re: 32 inch (81 cm) Xpeer TV 4 months old Jenasen

Hey there. I will take it off your hands for 100,000 won.

Let me know thanks.

1 week 6 days ago
Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale Re: Grey fabric sofa and coffee table for sale rqgd

Hello! Can you add the dimensions of the sofa and table? Wondering if it'll fit in my room. Thank you!

1 week 6 days ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar kibz95

Hi there, I am interested in your guitar. Do you still have it? If so, please send a text or call to 010-3351-1nine nine 5 thank you!

2 weeks 11 hours ago
iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only Re: iPad Air 2 128 Gig Wifi-Only ryanmolina
Im interested can we meet up this weekend..in changwon or gimhae im from gimhae
2 weeks 12 hours ago
Main computer for sale Re: Main computer for sale nick27
Still available? Specs pls?
2 weeks 18 hours ago
Eko Acoustic Guitar Re: Eko Acoustic Guitar chandana
Contact me 01021636109
2 weeks 1 day ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo chandana
Contact me kakao 01021636109
2 weeks 1 day ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale junjunjun

I'm interested in the stool. I live by the exit 11 as well (Wints Tower).

2 weeks 2 days ago
Things for Sale Re: Things for Sale Shoinzo

Hello,

I'm interested in the blender. Is it still for sale?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Furnature to sell with cheaper prise Re: Furnature to sell with cheaper prise Ramiz

Line 2 Geumryeonsan station exit 1, then walk 5 minutes toward Gwangalli beach, then take right side twoard building besides the nain street for 5 minutes (my Building number 207) and you can call me by phone 010-2186-3013 before one hour you coming to waiting infront of my building, because from 9 am to 6 pm I will be in my university, but I can attend any time when you call.

2 weeks 3 days ago
32 inch (81 cm) Xpeer TV 4 months old Re: 32 inch (81 cm) Xpeer TV 4 months old lovebug

Sorry to say but now you can get new one for 199,000won from homeplus and gmarket. XPEER TV value is really down these days bad luck.

But i hope u can still get good price for that. good luck. Sorry mate

2 weeks 3 days ago