Looking a home for my puppy Re: Looking a home for my puppy shimjeong

Aww. So cute. I would want to take care of him. However, I am living in Daegu.

Can I know why you are giving him away?

2 weeks 12 hours ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack Arnoth

Yes, I would like to come by. Please message me on Kakao (HeatherArnot) to arrange a time. Thanks!

2 weeks 1 day ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack naw_to

Hi... it is still available.. do you want to check it?

Sorry...After checking my email, I can't find your email, maybe there is some error...

2 weeks 1 day ago
Is your camping gear and backpack still available? I've tried emailing twice, but haven't received a response. Heather
2 weeks 2 days ago
Voice Talent with Geo-Political Leanings Wanted Re: Voice Talent with Geo-Political Leanings Wanted iSan

Hi, I have a voice that might amaze you. My work experience has professional radio work. I'm writing because I think you don't know what you want exactly and myself too. I will accept calls to test my voice sound quality.

PS Message first then we will arrange time to have a chat

01041811498

2 weeks 2 days ago
Outdoor teak table Re: Outdoor teak table atrebb

Is the table still available?

please call me

010 2059 7453

andrew

2 weeks 2 days ago

Yes, one of the clamping tip is broken. it still work but hard to open and clamp.

2 weeks 3 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack diggitydogg

Is there something wrong with your tripod? I only ask because I can see that you've circled one of the feet. Is it sturdy enough to hold up a DSLR? If there isn't any serious damage and it is able to hold up a DSLR, please let me know. Thanks.

2 weeks 4 days ago
Weekend farm Re: Weekend farm captkorea

Hello there,

I know the big Buddha.

What kind of rental fee are you thinking and is it only for this year ?

let's discuss. I'm near Centum city but grew up farming.

Regards,

Jeff

2 weeks 4 days ago

I live near kyungsung/ pukyong station...

It still available now, please contact me if you want to check the camping gear... thanks,

2 weeks 4 days ago
small oven, camping equipment, and scooter Re: small oven, camping equipment, scooter, backpack mdspiller

I have some interest in camping gear but I need to check it out but you didn't state where you're at. I'll wait for your reply, thanks,

mike

2 weeks 4 days ago
Experienced babysitter! Re: Experienced babysitter! Lee Beth
Hi! I'm looking for a nanny. Kindly send me an e-mail. Thanks!
2 weeks 5 days ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 nicks747

I am interested in buying your piano.

How do I get in contact with you?

2 weeks 6 days ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 nicks747

I am interested in buying your piano.

How do I get in contact with you?

2 weeks 6 days ago
[updated] Sale and giving away Re: Sale and moving giving away resharin
Hello, I'm interested in the vacuum cleaner. Is it still working perfectly or is there any problems with the vacuum? If you have kakao or phone number please let me know! :)
2 weeks 6 days ago
FREE! Sofa and Ottoman (like-new)!! Edit: now unavailable Re: FREE! Sofa and Ottoman (like-new)!! captainbananapunch

Hi, thanks for your interest. Sorry, this sofa is now unavailable.

3 weeks 11 hours ago
Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Re: Shanghai 2: Propaganda and the Jade Buddha Temple Edwin

This is my favorite blog post about Buddha statues http://www.globaltravelpress.com/buddha-statues/

3 weeks 12 hours ago
Last set of curtains for sale. Price reduction Re: Last set of curtains for sale. Price reduction helenteacher

Hi there. I'm interested in those curtains. Still have them?

3 weeks 13 hours ago
For Sale-King Size Mattress, 2Ch Blackbox, Table&2Chairs, Freebag, Toy Re: For Sale-King Size Mattress, 2Ch Blackbox, ... Roisin Carruthers
Hi, is the mattress still available? Thanks
3 weeks 1 day ago
FREE! Sofa and Ottoman (like-new)!! Edit: now unavailable Re: FREE! Sofa and Ottoman (like-new)!! calinaohiezel@y...
Hi im interested the sofa where is your location.please text me if it is avail 01086073260
3 weeks 1 day ago
Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan area Re: Native Teacher, MA in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan ... lalakim82

Hi, Please send your resume at lalakim82@gmail.com