Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Re: Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) appe

Still available?

6 weeks 4 days ago
Skyline View Luxurious Condominium, Centrurm City, Haeundae, Busan Re: Skyline View Luxurious Condominium, Centrurm City, ... peiman

what??   to all those new to busan:  check market prices when finding housing! cheers

6 weeks 5 days ago
Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Re: Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Hi4harry
Hello mate, I can gurantee this PS4 is in like new condition. I can drop the price to 340,000 for you if you can collect from oncheonjang station Thanks Harry
6 weeks 6 days ago
Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Re: Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) busantravels

I'm interested if the price is negotiable. Is this still available? Are you able to meet near Seomyeon?

At danawa.com (type in 플레이스테이션 4 프로 1TB 중고), used PS4 Pros are going for 353,990 KRN Won.

6 weeks 6 days ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... oakidealist
If you really want to go to school, find a part of the industry you like, and study that specific thing. I don't think there is any one catch-all that will teach you everything. Then start doing gigs and getting to meet people in the community and work on small projects and slowly build up your portfolio.

7 weeks 13 hours ago
Yamaha PA System Re: Yamaha PA System nick27
Message me 01021915969
7 weeks 2 days ago
Yamaha PA System Re: Yamaha PA System nick27
How about 100,000?
7 weeks 2 days ago
Yamaha PA System Re: Yamaha PA System nick27
Location?
7 weeks 2 days ago
Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) Re: Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) AngelKim

Hi, if you are still looking for a tutor, get in touch with me. I am bilingual and have lots of teaching experience including engineering English (Korean/English) and speak British English. Thank you. My katalk ID is cs01mmk2, Michelle

7 weeks 4 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos diggitydogg

Wouldn't it be great if there actually was a Taco Bell in Busan? It took Subway years to finally set up shop, and they've been extremely successful. Hopefully Taco Bell will follow suit one of these days so we can get our fill. Hard to beat T-Bell when it comes to a quick Mexican food fix.

7 weeks 6 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos whoisaib
There's no Taco Bell in Suyeong. A bakery cafe is near Suyeong Station Exit 14.
7 weeks 6 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos george khoury

Nice! Gotta still be open. Heading there now!

8 weeks 1 day ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos Rutherford

yep. ...

8 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) Re: Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) PipiLoose

Hello,

I am an American female English teacher available Friday mornings.  I can travel to both locations.  Please send me a text message for further information about myself.  Thank you for your consideration.  010-4003-0455

Best,

Maureen Loose

8 weeks 2 days ago
Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) Re: Looking for an English tutor (Friday Morning) jbold_1212

Hello,

I am interested in tutoring Friday mornings for you and can travel to Yeonsandong. I have a lot of experience tutoring adults. You can also reach me by text at 010-2860-9839.

John Leibold

8 weeks 2 days ago
free printer in haeundae jangsan Re: free printer in haeundae jangsan Saiful761
Hi, is your Printer still available now?? Thanks
8 weeks 3 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos kibz95

There is a taco bell in busan?!

8 weeks 3 days ago
I need tacos Re: I need tacos Rutherford

It's not really authentic, but the Taco Bell in Suyeong is pretty good for taco cravings.

8 weeks 3 days ago
Free tickets to a Korean traditional music house concert Re: Free tickets to a Korean traditional music house concert nanulak7080
We have 20 tickets available for now. I will post when we run out of the tickets. Thank you for interest!
9 weeks 1 day ago
I want to eat Thai food. Please tell me where to sell the ingredients. Re: I want to eat Thai food. Please tell me where to sell ... Chilli

Sasang, Kimhae market and Coupang

9 weeks 1 day ago
free printer in haeundae jangsan Re: free printer in haeundae jangsan mbaec

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if this works via bluetooth?

Thanks

M

9 weeks 1 day ago
Vacuum cleaners, Beach Chair, Phillips Iron Re: Vacuum cleaners, bread maker, rice cooker Romallian

Sure, I sent you email. Please check

10 weeks 4 hours ago
Vacuum cleaners, Beach Chair, Phillips Iron Re: Vacuum cleaners, bread maker, rice cooker Wilberforce

Hey I am interested in the rice cooker and I’m close to KSU station...are you available for pick up tomorrow morning or even tonight?

10 weeks 21 hours ago

Hi!

Still available!

U can pick it up at KSU subway station near exit 5

10 weeks 2 days ago
Vacuum cleaners, Beach Chair, Phillips Iron Re: Vacuum cleaners, bread maker, rice cooker drworm01
I'm interested in the bread maker if it's still available.
10 weeks 2 days ago