Work Desk / Bicycle / Dresser Re: Work Desk / Bicycle / Dresser aldrinapaling
I really need that work desk of yours
3 weeks 6 days ago
Work Desk / Bicycle / Dresser Re: Work Desk / Bicycle / Dresser aldrinapaling
I really need that work desk
3 weeks 6 days ago
Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Re: Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Chilli

I wonder if this is the same car that has had no papers for years. If it is, then there is no possibility of registering ownership or getting insurance. I think this model of car was selling for more less, the same price 10 years ago.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won Re: Avante XD LPG For Sale - 1.5mil won John Gibson

I can pay you 200,000 won. Where can we meet ?

4 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Re: Looking for Teaching or tutoring job Bobur

Where are you from?

4 weeks 3 days ago
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Laureline

I Have 250.000

4 weeks 5 days ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

Good luck

5 weeks 20 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher ELTCoach

I don't understand what you are offering.

5 weeks 1 day ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

5 weeks 1 day ago
I want to buy a coffee maker Re: I want to buy a coffee maker banna

Hi, I have a coffee maker to let go. You can have it if still you are on it. Itsbanna@gmail.com

5 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for English tutoring jobs Re: Looking for English tutoring jobs Chilli

There are no Tutoring jobs here unless you are legally registered. You have to register with immigration, education board and Tax service. Most people here jump through hoops to make honest money, legally, I hope you are too.

5 weeks 1 day ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

I am an experienced English teacher and would like to find conversation partners or teachers for Korean, Russian and Spanish.- Is this a free service? Or are you advertising for work? I am doubtful you meet the legal requirements for Korea Immigration and Education Board if you are seeking work. Your words say Coach and Teach. Why not apply for the jobs available?...

5 weeks 1 day ago
2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won Re: 2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won diggitydogg

Whoa...Finally selling the hog, eh?

-ManInDaegu

5 weeks 2 days ago
Baby Items. Re: Baby Items. Make an offer (the items are still available) sweet_bee
lovebug thank you very much for advice!
5 weeks 3 days ago
Baby Items. Re: Baby Items. Make an offer (the items are still available) lovebug

I think it will be helpful if you can give some price so people can give their price. That's the best way to sell stuff. I maybe interested in Hipseat and infant car seat. but still curious how much you are expecting?

5 weeks 3 days ago
2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won Re: 2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won pulsar8330

Is it still available?
If so, your contact number?

5 weeks 3 days ago
Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers Re: Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers esp711

Hello!

Just returned to Busan! The writer's group looks like a great opportunity! Are you still meeting up? Info is appreciated! Thanks!:-)

Cheers,

Elizabeth

esp711@yahoo.com

6 weeks 9 hours ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

6 weeks 1 day ago
Want to buy a tent Re: Want to buy a tent dsprik

Hello,

I'm the owner of Tentsileasia.com we have new tents and used demo models at a lower price. What kind of camper would you say you are?

6 weeks 2 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

6 weeks 2 days ago
in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at leasr 64 gb. Re: in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at ... wanderlustie

Got mint condition ipod 120g , 300k

7 weeks 2 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop naw_to
The crockpot already booked, the oven still available... Please Send your contack or phone by email...
7 weeks 3 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Simonpei
Hello Id like to buy the tent and sleeping bag. Contact me 010-4825-9975 Simon
7 weeks 3 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop skrzad88

Hi,

I'm interested in the oven and crockpot.

Where are you located?

Thanks,

Adam

7 weeks 3 days ago
**Urgent** Looking for a Korean to do Language exchange Re: **Urgent** Looking for a Korean to do Language exchange Chilli

You teach here? I think you might not. You have an Iranian name perhaps, I will bet you are a student at KSU. Not a teacher under the Korean law requirements.

7 weeks 5 days ago