Board Games for sale Re: Board Games for sale dan

Hey robotco,

I'd like to buy some of these games. I'm looking for ones that are good for 8-12 year olds, nothing too complicated or lengthy. Turbulence, Happy Pigs, Vikings, Colt Express, Escape, Walled City ?, Lift Off ?, Flash Point and a few others look good. I'd like to buy a bunch of them. Do you have more pics of the games not pictured?

Cheers,

Dan

3 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Re: Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Maria13691

Hm....new ottomans are cheaper

3 weeks 5 days ago
Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. Re: Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. gurudanny98

I sent you a pm a week ago but you haven't responded

4 weeks 9 hours ago
Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold Re: Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold chris17

how much

4 weeks 17 hours ago
Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, humidifier, suitcase Re: Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, ... Lazarus

Hi,

Sent you a message on facebook.

Cheers.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold Re: Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold dan0424

!

4 weeks 1 day ago
Puruni Changwon daycare position available immediately. 3,000,000++ per month Re: Sub in Changwon ginseng17
I am very much interested.
4 weeks 1 day ago
part 5: Making Room for Baby! >furniture< Re: part 5: Making Room for Baby! >furniture< jiniaakter9

I want the (W 20,000) 3-piece desk with bookshelf & chair

4 weeks 2 days ago
24" 1080P Full HD PC Monitor - KRW60,000 Re: 24" 1080P Full HD PC Monitor - KRW60,000 tigerstyle
Price drop, 60,000
4 weeks 3 days ago
Moving In: yoga mat, bathroom mat, folding chair/stool + more Re: Moving In: yoga mat, bathroom mat, folding chair/stool + ... angiegoes....
i have an oven, big enough for a pizza. 50,000 msg. if interested for pics and details
4 weeks 4 days ago
Toaster Oven Re: Toaster Oven holangi44

How heavy is the toaster oven?  Does it come with a cardboard box for moving?

4 weeks 4 days ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack holangi44

Hello, is the laundry rack still available?  If so, I'd like to pick it up tomorrow

4 weeks 4 days ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 4 weeks 5 days ago
Hyndai SantaFe SUV, 2005 Model, 2.8 Million Won Re: Hyndai SantaFe SUV, 2005 Model, 2.8 Million Won Dongyang82

Is these still available?

4 weeks 5 days ago
Suitcases - 8,000 per bag Re: Suitcases - 8,000 per bag bebenium

How about the size?

and also, where is your location?

4 weeks 6 days ago
FOR SALE - 2 Sofas and 2 ottomans (pick up Gwangan) Re: FOR SALE - 2 Sofas and 2 ottomans (pick up Gwangan) anastasien

are t hey both sold already?

4 weeks 6 days ago
Moving sale- PNU Re: Moving sale- PNU anastasien

How good is the vacuum? I have a dog and a cat... so pet hair and litter need to be picked up! Please let me know!

4 weeks 6 days ago
Moving Sale #1 Re: Moving Sale #1 anastasien

I'm interested in the couch and ottoman! Is it sold already?

4 weeks 6 days ago
guitars (acoustic and electric) Re: guitars (acoustic and electric) kibz95

may I ask the brand of the yamaha guitar?

5 weeks 9 hours ago

Ok, I may be able to get it on Saturday.  I'll check again later in case it's gone by then

5 weeks 10 hours ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack chonga

Yes still available

5 weeks 12 hours ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack, dryer rack and power transformer holangi44

Is your dryer rack still available?

5 weeks 12 hours ago
Looking for a job in a very wide range Re: Looking for a job in a very wide range Chilli

Having a masters degree will mean nothing if you do not meet the requirements laid out by authorities. I am not sure why people can not find them. There is a list of nationalities and requirements. I think you might get on a doctorate programme. I recommend that you check the immigration website. Good luck.

5 weeks 14 hours ago
Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV Re: Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV jessicaabarth

I have a SMATRA 40in that we bought 6 months ago. We still have the box and everything. Menus are in English and it will come with HDMI cable as well. We paid 299k and are asking 180k. Willing to make a deal ASAP, as I am leaving Korea in 2 weeks. Please contact me if you are interested! I can meet you somewhere in Busan to make the exchange.

contact me on kakao: jessiebarth...

5 weeks 1 day ago
For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! ladyboss

Are the drawers still available?

5 weeks 1 day ago