Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
I can come this sunday. Meet 2pm at guseo station?
2 weeks 23 hours ago
English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global Village Re: English Chess School starting in March at Busan Global ... Suwanee
Is this program still available?
2 weeks 5 days ago
Dr. Martens Men's Rush EH ST Rigger Leather, Work Boots size12US Re: Dr. Martens Men's Rush EH ST Rigger Leather, Work Boots ... marcpots
Hi. Are they still available?
3 weeks 12 hours ago
Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 Dj system Re: Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 Dj system Dongyang82

Hello i think the price is a little bit expenssive..how about 200 000 krw..if ok please send me message at o10 three 4 three 2 one nine eight three..thank you

3 weeks 17 hours ago
(Updated) For Sale- a english navigation ( can use in USA and Canada) Re: (Updated) For Sale- a english navigation ( can use in ... Dongyang82

Is the navi can be use here in korea?

3 weeks 17 hours ago
Camping Gear For Sale Re: Camping Gear For Sale gregg604

Hi, I got your message and replied. Not sure if it worked. If not give me a call 010-5401-5673

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Camping Gear For Sale Re: Camping Gear For Sale ycrad

Hello,

I sent you a message :)

3 weeks 1 day ago
Dalmaji Villa for rent Re: Dalmaji Villa for rent HappyTeacher

I recommend these apartments. Tony is helpful and if you want a quiet area and you have a car or motorcycle it is perfect if you want a chill place away from hubbub of Busan.

3 weeks 1 day ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit yaya2976

wanted to find out if apartment is still available

3 weeks 2 days ago
Looking for used bicycle Re: Looking for used bicycle ycrad

Hello,

I have a hybrid bike for sale. I live near PNU.

I will send photos if you add me on kakao. My ID is: ycrad

3 weeks 2 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Kim Misoog

You must go to Guseo Station.

If you come this Sunday at 2:00, I can meet you.

I don't think I can go on Saturday.

If you don't have a racket, I have an extra one.

If you give me your number, I will send you a text.

I look forward to hearing from you.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit fan1430

Can you send more information via kakaotalk.

My id is sp987

cheers

3 weeks 2 days ago
''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun teachers.'' Re: ''Busan Global Village in Busan is searching for fun ... rehaydon

General note: much of what's available online in English about BGV is quite outdated. A lot of changes have been made since opening in 2009, so keep an eye on the posting date of anything you read.

Turnover: As to the "always looking for people" - it's true, but not due to the reason that many think. Between our 3 programs, we have 25-...

3 weeks 3 days ago
a Russian student (speaking English and Korean) is looking for a job Re: a Russian student (speaking English and Korean) is ... Chilli

I would advise you check the rules of immigration and education authorities about teaching here. Good luck.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Has anybody visited Jeju island? Re: Has anybody visited Jeju island? surprises aplenty

i don't want to be rude, but very nearly every single foriegner in South Korea has travelled to Jeju. And so has every single South Korean. You question is so vague it is hard to answer. With the variety of experiences available on Koreabridge regarding Jeju you would do well to describe what you like to do and when you intend to go.

I am not a foodie but if you ask, people here will...

3 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit Re: Looking for tenant in Gwanganli Studio with low deposit jinwoonlee

does it have to be a year contract?

3 weeks 5 days ago
English Exchange/Babysitting Re: English Exchange/Babysitting Samham
Hello my name is Pooja Shrestha. I am from Nepal. I am a student. I live in Namcheon Busan. Is this job available. I am interested . I have done this job before. I worked for indian family as a babysitting and tutoring in english for 6 months in korea. My email id is sthapooja96@ gmail.com
3 weeks 5 days ago
Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan Re: Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan 8ds

Great! I sent you a message.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan Re: Free full-sized bed: mattress + bed frame in Jangsan June

Hello! I am interested in the bed.

I have recently rented a house in Gijang and it's still empty so if you have anything else on sale i would be interested to check it out.

3 weeks 5 days ago
Good Books for Sale Re: Good Books for Sale izelle21
still available?
3 weeks 6 days ago
Pre-loved clothes in very good condition Re: Pre-loved clothes in very good condition izelle21
how much per item?
3 weeks 6 days ago
Play Badminton Re: Play Badminton Tom
Could you give directions from the station please?
4 weeks 1 day ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist themorningcalm

Update: Dr. Seo and team at San Francisco Dental are the best in Busan as far my experience goes.

4 weeks 2 days ago
Part-time Job Wanted 1:1 or group tutoring (English, IELTS, Russian) Re: Part-time Job Wanted 1:1 or group tutoring (English, ... Chilli

I presume you are specifically tutoring adults. Otherwise, you probably need a licence from the Board of Education. Good luck.

4 weeks 4 days ago
Experienced Kiwi English teacher urgently seeking new position. Re: Experienced Kiwi English teacher urgently seeking new ... waxdec

As a fellow kiwi, proof read your post.

4 weeks 5 days ago