Native English Speaker in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP Re: Native English Speaker in Busan seeking work of any kind ... captkorea

Chilli, Chilli - will be on the case. Common Chilli where you at?

1 week 5 days ago
Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! Re: Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! rivaldomb

Hello. Where can I buy it? thank you.

1 week 5 days ago
Drummers! bargain price equipment! Re: Drummers! bargain price equipment! Benicio

I would like to buy the cymbal & stand.
​benmay@hotmail.com

1 week 6 days ago
Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm lens. W600,000 Re: Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm ... spesies81
Hi... Where is your position? May i buy lens only? (200mm)
2 weeks 10 hours ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

2 weeks 12 hours ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job eatron
Hey chilli- do you know Dokdo?
2 weeks 1 day ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... chris17

how to avail the plan?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Stellar Daisy (Sank in Atlantic) - 2 survivors, other ships trouble Re: STELLAR DAISY (Sank in Atlantic) - 2 survivors, other ... captkorea

Pray for the lost souls at sea.

2 weeks 2 days ago
$ 1,200 Specialized® "S-Works" E5 Aerotec - Team Road Racing Bike Re: $ 1,200 SPECIALIZED® "S-WORKS" E5 AEROTEC - Team Road ... captkorea

This has been discounted and is now final price. :)

2 weeks 2 days ago
$1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 new golf balls Re: $1,200 Callaway Golf x clubs, Datrek case, about 200 ... captkorea

It has been discounted and this is final price :).

2 weeks 2 days ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Chilli

Nope, not on the case at all. I am pointing out that I have seen a few posts claiming to be University students, and then deleted quickly after they were told that you need to have correct visa and paperwork like everyone else. One poster even changed their Universities and location. I made my point. Ryan is boring me now, I'm done here, goodbye.

2 weeks 2 days ago
experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Re: experienced in many fields foreigner looking for a job Ryan

Watch out chili is on the case!!!!

2 weeks 2 days ago
Car for Sale (BMW) Re: Car for Sale (BMW) ulsanteacher@ou...

I'm interested in buying your car. How many kilometers are on the car?

send me some more info and pics of the car. Has it been in an accident?

i live in Gijang, just outside of Haeundae. Thanks

2 weeks 2 days ago

Well, I am curious as to why anybody would not have their stuff together. Why no housing, etc, before starting a course in a foreign country?

Why would you advertise in Busan, as a student from Seoul? That is a fair commute. To be fair, the courses start in March and it is now May.

Sorry, I just have to ask whether it is a ploy these days to say you are a student, as you could...

2 weeks 3 days ago

chili~ CHILL!!

2 weeks 3 days ago

Why do you need housing, if you are a student? How can you do a full-time job and study? How can you be teaching English here? I am wondering if these people posting here recently, are actually students.

2 weeks 4 days ago
Lovely cat needs a home Re: Lovely cat needs a home coyle74

Have you found anyone?

Send me a message and I can provide my email there.

2 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for a bike in Busan Re: Looking for a bike in Busan Davekim99

Ive got two that we're looking to get rid of.   Ones a road bike and the other a mountain bike.  They are about 2 years old.  I can show u pictures if you are interested.  Looking for $30 each.  Bought them 2 years ago at about $100 each at Megamart and E-Mart respectively.

2 weeks 6 days ago
Looking for a bike in Busan Re: Looking for a bike in Busan captkorea

Hello there,

What is your maximum budget ?

Cheers,

2 weeks 6 days ago
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black (Matte) Unlocked - Like New Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black (Matte) Unlocked - Like New bmaldi

Is still available?

3 weeks 6 hours ago
Norwalk juicer model 280 Re: Norwalk juicer model 280 Iva

Hi Calicoe,

I am very sorry, I have not seen your message until today.

It is still for sale and I would like to sell it for $1700.

Have a great day!

3 weeks 1 day ago
Cashew Buyers wanted Re: Cashew Buyers wanted Chilli

You grow cashews on Jeju and need foreign buyers within Korea, right? By the bag, ton, or truck??

3 weeks 2 days ago
Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market Re: Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market cephas
Can I have any of the shops phone number? I wish to contact them first before going.
3 weeks 3 days ago
Apartment for Sharing (Haeundae Beach), FOR ESL/EPIK/Exchange Students Re: Apartment for Sharing (Haeundae Beach), FOR ... Destinee
Hello I am looking to sublet an appartement from the end of july to beginning of september. Do you have a free room. Do you look for a male or female roomate? My number is 01059405331
3 weeks 3 days ago
Drummers! bargain price equipment! Re: Drummers! bargain price equipment! Jarrod79

Pedals please, when and where can I pick them up?

01071907754