Big Moving Sale (part 1) Re: Big Moving Sale (part 1) orcute
What is the specs of the computer? Thank you
3 weeks 1 day ago
SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC Re: SELLING: Mid-level Gaming PC bmaldi

Hello, I’m interested to buy.

can you reduce the price?

thanks

3 weeks 2 days ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! sc
I'm in Oncheonjang. Not real heavy, but solid
3 weeks 3 days ago
Looking for female friend in Busan :) Re: Looking for female friend in Busan :) suk2
Hallo~ wie geht's? Ich habe dir ein Email geschickt, es wäre cool sich mal zu treffen^^~
3 weeks 3 days ago
Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have Bigger Problems. Re: Most recognized online TEFL course? You Actually Have ... rehaydon

As someone who helps with screening/hiring for my school, here is what I look for when evaluating someone's TEFL course:

1. Was it at least 120 hours?

2. Can they clearly tell me what they feel were the most important parts of the course (did they understand/retain what was taught)?

3. Did the course have a practicum element? Note: not all practicums are created equal....

3 weeks 4 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Chilli

I think you can write to immigration. They have QnA. I know my mate was banned for 10 years, but I think that was working here, not visiting.

3 weeks 5 days ago
bike, stereo, and more! Low prices!! Re: bike, stereo, lego, and more! Low prices!! Smaldo

Where in Busan are you located? I’m interested in the bedside drawers. How heavy is it?

3 weeks 5 days ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Overstayed as Tourist Franz
I was arrested oct 27 got prison for 5days nov 2 2016 for overstaying in korea i was a tourist there for years but then i had a job and stayed over the due date of my visa. Now i am currently working in the philippines as a exec. Operation in a company who handles reservations I wanted to know if there is a chance or when can i come back to korea and legally work or for tour again? Looking...
3 weeks 5 days ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic sunseeker

Wouldn't waste my 4500 KRW on something that you would hardly get.

3 weeks 5 days ago
NEW Galaxy Tab A Re: NEW Galaxy Tab A Gwangan

Is it the same as this 177,000W Galaxy Tab A?

Has the box been opened?

4 weeks 4 days ago
Reduced Price LG 10 kg Washing Machine Now only 40000 won washing machine eplese

Interesed. I'll send a private message.

4 weeks 4 days ago
International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Re: International Travel Vaccinations hospital/clinic Jeremyvanlanda
I went to a community health clinic in Busan for a typhoid vaccine and paid only 4500 KRW. I believe they have a number of other inexpensive vaccines. I walked in, filled out a form, got my shot and was out in 10 minutes. They spoke little English but we used Google translate and had no issues. It is located across from Mary Knoll hospital in Busan I believe the address is 120 Junggu-ro,...
4 weeks 4 days ago
Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study abroad in US Re: Private English Tutor for the student preparing to study ... Jane Espi

Hi. I am an ESL teacher for 9 years already and a licensed teacher from the Philippines. Koreans are mostly my students but I also had a chance to teach Japanese and Chinese students. I conduct my class via Skype and Kakaotalk. Classes are for 25 minutes and I provide all the materials in the class - books, text, topics. At the moment, I have several elementary students and professionals...

4 weeks 5 days ago
Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment in Haeundae Re: Great View, Comfort, and Affordable 24 Pyong Apartment ... Droid

I keep seeing you repost this a number of times now.

How about actually posting pictures of it rather than just describing it?

4 weeks 5 days ago
Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea Re: Singapore Summit: The Trump Show Goes to North Korea busanprof333

Your hatred of Trump makes it impossible for you to provide any useful commentary on these issues.  It's just you rambling about how much you don't like Trump.

5 weeks 34 min ago
Start-up Support Project for Foreigners Re: Start-up Support Project for Foreigners andyha
Hello Good day! I am wondering if this program has been going on.
5 weeks 23 hours ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... Chilli

Assuming the budget of a foreign teacher here is not that of a businessman. This saves them almost 4000 a year. Excellent. A summer holiday paid for.

5 weeks 1 day ago
Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, reasonable rent! Re: Must see 3-bedroom near Marine City. Low deposit, ... eatron

Excellent? Chilli, I know both of the apartments you have commented on. If this apartment has not been remodeled, it is in no way a better deal than the other. Unless, a person is pinching pennies and trying to live in marine city. (No offence)

5 weeks 1 day ago

Excellent!

5 weeks 3 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent eatron

The price is comparable to other apartments in the area! The condition of the apartment is also much better.

Are you a bot?

5 weeks 5 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

I cannot be wrong. The proof here is the ad in itself. The need to advertise here. No local demand in a market of 4million people.

5 weeks 5 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent eatron

You are wrong. Look at the market for rent in the marine city area, and what you can get for that price when looking at the condition of the apartment.  It’s a bargain.

5 weeks 5 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

I do not think Kimhae is that cheap either, I would rather live here with its open streets, amazing restaurants, beautiful parks, countryside, space and rolling hills. I guess your place is right by the ocean, prime real estate, no doubt.

5 weeks 5 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

and why are you such a constant buzzkill?- That is your opinion, so enjoy having one.

5 weeks 5 days ago
3 bedroom apartment for rent Re: 3 bedroom apartment for rent Chilli

Paying a 1000 dollars is a lot, sorry for having an opinion. If you look at the market, rents are going down. If the owner asked 20million key money and 500 a month rent, I would not have said anything.

5 weeks 5 days ago