Free Queen size matress Re: Free Queen size matress julianvoges

I see you are giving away a queen size matress. I am looking for a matress at the moment and I was wondering what kind of matress it is and where you are located?

1 week 5 days ago
Free Queen size matress Re: Free Queen size matress Izuchukwu

I am interested in the bed. I just arrived in Korea to study. Would be glad if I can have it

1 week 5 days ago
Ugg Boots (size 8) Re: Ugg Boots Busan_Ice

Size?

1 week 6 days ago
Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor [Closed] Re: Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor manager

The domain used in the email (busanapartmentrental.com) is no longer registered, so I'm going to assume that this business is closed and mark it as such.  If the orginal poster is out there and still active, please let us know.

2 weeks 11 hours ago
Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor [Closed] Re: Busan Apartment Rental - Realtor drobinson11

Hi, I tried emailing but it does not work. I was wondering if you still worked as a realtor?

2 weeks 12 hours ago
Boxing Gloves Re: Boxing Gloves Rscott

Hi,

I will buy your boxing gloves.

Are you free tomorrow?  We could meet around lunchtime or later.

I arrived in Korea a short time ago, so I don't have a phone yet.  I hope communicating through email will be fine.

Talk to you soon,

Ryan

2 weeks 1 day ago
Bike- 40.000 won [still available] Re: Bike- 40.000 won aldrinapaling
Im interested..location or pm me..im from jangnim 01097470728
2 weeks 1 day ago
Bike- 40.000 won [still available] Re: Bike- 40.000 won aldrinapaling
Im interested..location or pm me..im from jangnim
2 weeks 1 day ago
portable warmer/cooler -10.000 won [sold] Re: portable warmer/cooler -10.000 won SmithJack

Hello

I am interested in

when I can pick it up?

Please tel me know at 010-2121-7983

2 weeks 2 days ago
Gaming Laptop Dell Precision M6700 17" i7/8GB/500GB SSD/Nvidia K4000M Re: Gaming Laptop Dell Precision M6700 17" i7/8GB/500GB ... waxdec

Who actually buys this kinda thing for 600k?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Wood cabinet Re: Wood cabinet Sean Hawley
Never got your email
2 weeks 2 days ago
Wood cabinet Re: Wood cabinet Droid

Email sent

2 weeks 4 days ago
Busan Writer's Group: Looking for Writers Re: Busan Writer's Group: Looking for Writers jeffreymellman

meeting?

2 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale: Mattress, Shelves, Wardrobe... Re: Moving Sale: Mattress, Shelves, Wardrobe... PRESHY
Are they still available? Send pictures of WWardrope and dining table please
2 weeks 5 days ago

Yeup! Still around. :-)

I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

3 weeks 4 days ago
Bike stand, beach chairs, wire dog kennel, dog potty, space heater. Re: Bike stand, beach chairs, wire dog kennel, dog potty, ... theteacher0707

Interested in the bike stand if you still have it.

3 weeks 4 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ fingerlickingood

Classic Cartoons with Korean Subtitles

* This YouTube channel has some of the greatest cartoons of all time. Subscribe!

3 weeks 4 days ago
저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Re: 저렴한 영어 과외 - 부산 / (Busan) Sylvia Jeong Busan

Hi Jasmyn,

It looks like you speak a bit of Korean too, am I right?

If you do, I would like you to ask you if you have any interest in a part-time teaching job at a private English academy in Haeundae, Busan.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Sylvia

3 weeks 6 days ago

I really don't have much Idea how its worth it. You can tell me how much you are willing to pay and if its sound ok its yours. :) Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Thanks

4 weeks 1 day ago
For sale Kitchen Cookware(new), Yogurt maker 1L (new), Coffee maker et Re: For sale Kitchen Cookware(new), Yogurt maker 1L (new), ... joshuabeagle 4 weeks 1 day ago
Furniture and Various Things for Sale Re: Furniture and Various Things for Sale helal uddin
Hi, I am interested for couch w/ pillows. Can you contact my number, 010 8717 3709.
4 weeks 3 days ago
Furniture and Various Things for Sale Re: Furniture and Various Things for Sale chandana
I like to buy guitar contact me 01021636109
4 weeks 3 days ago
House Items for SALE!!! Re: House Items for SALE!!! amidranjkesh
I am interested in refrigerator and sofa. Are still they available?
4 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale - Dios Refrigerator Re: Moving Sale - Dios Refrigerator amidranjkesh

Hi

I am interested in that. Is still available?

4 weeks 4 days ago
Part time job in Yangsan Re: Part time job in Yangsan kokila
Hi.. I am kokila from India, currently living in Busan. I have two years of teaching experience in college and I have completed my Ph.D in physics.
If i am satisfied with you I can work in your school. I can communicate well in english.
4 weeks 5 days ago