Volunteers Needed: Recording Accents of Non-Native English Speakers
Hello! We are currently seeking volunteers to record different accents as part of a YouTube series. If you're interested keep reading:
- Currently filming people speaking in English to record their accents.
- Recording from December 13th - 21st (from 10am-8pm) in a professional recording studio.
- Looking for non-native English speakers from all continents
Currently, we have a studio set up with professional recording equipment. The process includes:
- 1) Reading a short text which contains nearly all English sounds,
- 2) Sharing a story from your life [something positive/funny/inspirational and professional in nature],
- 3) Answering a Q&A about that story.
Our location is accessible from Busan by the Donghae Line, exit station: Ilgwang. Then we can pick you up and drive you to the studio & drive you back to the station when we’re finished.
We're looking for non-native English speakers from all continents and any level of English is OK! We definitely still need someone from: Japan, China, Philippines, Russia, and India.
Film dates available are: December 13th - 21st (from 10am-8pm). Please email us for more information and include a picture of yourself.
Notes: This is not a job so there is no pay for participating, volunteers only. We have already recorded the Korean accent. Thanks!