Selling a Late 2013 MacBook Pro 15" CTO for 1,350,000 won negotiable.
It's an i7 2.3ghz with 512gb SSD and 16gb RAM, a top-end version.
It benches even better than the 2017 iMac that I just bought to replace it.
- Used at home mostly so it's in excellent condition
- Never dropped, no dents, no scratches, LCD is as good as new (I don't like to touch my monitor screens so there's really nothing on it)
- The bottom plate has its fair share of little scratches from usage on surfaces, and this is unavoidable
- The battery was recently replaced so you're gonna get lots of battery life out of this one
- The keyboard has been protected by a Moshi keyboard protector since the day it was bought, so the keys feel absolutely like new. The protector is included but you'll probably want to get a new one for hygiene purposes
- A Radtech cloth will be provided to cover the screen
- I only have an american plug for this one, so you'll need a converter. I will included an ordinary extension cable so you can plug it into a Korean power point.
Selling because I hardly use it out of the house, so I got an iMac.
Location is Busan Station. It's an expensive item so I would really prefer a direct deal, but if you really must have it delivered, there will be absolutely no refunds.
Contact me at o1o-2813-o168.