Due to a change of circumstances, I am now free to take on a new position. I have been working for the past year as a TESOL teacher instructor and I am seeking another position teaching adults.
Please note that I am not seeking a position teaching children. Also, I am only interested in a new position in South Korea, and not elsewhere.
* a mature UK science graduate with over fifteen (15) years of experience teaching English (and more latterly English teaching) in Korea
* seeking a new position teaching adults (not children) - possibly university students or older
* currently living in Daegu - looking for something in the Busan/Changwon/Masan area ideally, but willing to relocate to other locations for the right position (I have worked in many different cities around Korea)
* experienced in teaching adult students as a previous employee of institutions such as YBM, the KDLI (국방어학원, Icheon), Carrot English and Times Media
* willing to consider high school teaching positions (or similar) if offered
Regarding the most recent position, I have been responsible for planning lesson plans for full multi-week certificate courses and finding and producing materials for a full TESOL teacher's course, as well as assessing the students' performance and induction, plus initial interviewing and level testing. Courses have been offered both on weekdays and weekends according to the employer's schedule and student availability. I have been based at the Yeungnam University campus in Daegu.
The current contract is now complete, and I am now open to offers for positions starting soon (February to March). I will be free to interview from now until I have a new position.
A copy of my current resume is available upon request. Please contact me using the address given here firstname.lastname@example.org
) or by cell phone (010-8284-7524; please message first to check a good time) in the first instance, and I will be able to answer any questions you may have.