I may be looking for a new position next year. My manager has asked me whether I would like to re-sign, and if I decide not to stay, I will be free from the last week of February 2020.
My preference is for teaching adults.
The job is actually OK but many of the students want to teach kindergarten or elementary school, which I personally feel is not appropriate. I am therefore inviting prospective recruitment enquiries for positions starting next February/March/April.
* A mature UK graduate with 16 years of experience teaching in South Korea
I am looking for:
* A position teaching adults (only). I have previous experience of teaching days and split shifts.
* Ideally around the Gyeongnam/Busan/Daegu area, but I am open to other locations.
* Conversation/Business English. I am not experienced in teaching English Literature.
* Current basic salary includes substantial assistance with accommodation costs.
This advertisement is being placed early because of the extended period required for giving notice if I do not re-sign.
If you have (or know of) an adult teaching position from the final week of February 2020, I would be interested to hear from you. You are welcome to contact me through this web site in the first instance.