Looking for a chest of drawers/bureau

Printer-friendly version

Hi all. I am looking for a chest of drawyers to put my clothes in. I think they call it a bureau. If you have anything like this (obviously not this nice as this) that you want to get rid of please contact me.  


Log in to email or private message an advertiser. 
 (click 'email contact form')
We encourage users NOT to post email addresses or phone numbers online. 


Koreabridge - RSS Feeds
Features @koreabridge     Blogs  @koreablogs
Jobs @koreabridgejobs  Classifieds @kb_classifieds

Koreabridge - Facebook Group

Koreabridge - Googe+ Group