I am not sure this certificate will help you get work unless you meet the specific requirements laid out by the government. Good luck.
I am looking for a job as a teacher. I can speak English and Russian
Name: Dalimov Sirojiddin
Date of birth: 1995.02.17
Address: South Korea, Busan
Number : 010 2064 1554
Self-motivated and dynamic candidate with a recent Bachelor degree in Economics who has passion for working within teaching environment. Genuinely interested in helping to inspire, guide, and build a foundation for students to become curious, active, and independent lifelong learners. Recognized as a creative team player with strong interpersonal, organization and technical skills.
Doing Masters of Business administration in Youngsan University
Studied at Andijan State University between 2013-2017
Have been learning foreign languages for the last 10 years
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
· Obtain 2 year-experience in teaching English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Computer literacy-which is required in this newly electronic era of libraries
· Highly familiar with the duties of a librarian due to my own interests in this job
· Flexible and adaptable
· Considerate and patient
· Enjoy working with children and young people
· Can form quick and productive relationships with pupils and stuff
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
As with most teachers, my pastime involves , first and foremost, reading books. I am also an active organizer of different enjoyable and motivational activities in the library. I have always been a volunteer to organize various events in home town.
Not sure how that will help you. This place is mainly for Hakwans and business classes. Can you tutor privately, maybe you can with a Student visa? The rules change quickly here. Be optimistic and good luck.