Hi. I'm June Han.
I am writing to offer my services as your guide, interpreter, and personal assistant with all things Korean!
After working as an English teacher, I became an on-site interpreter for training Koreans to become an A grade insulator at Samsung heavy industry in Geoje, and after years of hanging out with foreigners in Busan, I've learned that many of them still struggle with tasks as simple as getting a phone and as complex as starting a business.
I'd love to help out!
If you want to know more about me, please visit my page: www.facebook.com/yourguidejune.
Since I'm just starting out, I'm offering "free" translation & interpretation on the phone until the end of 2017. So try me out first on the phone!
I'm available 24 hours for all of your needs in Geoje and the Busan metropolitan area.
These are the services I offer.
- Finding housing
- Car sales and rental
- Booking bus / train / ferry tickets
- Getting a cellphone (used phones, plans, prepaid)
- Visas and Immigration
- Banking (Opening accounts, Money transfers, Debit and Credit cards)
- Medical Services (Plastic Ssurgery, Lasek/Lasik Surgery/Emergencies)
- Shopping (with in Korea and USA)
- Travel planning and transportation assistance
- Running personal errands (Watching kids or pets, giving rides, etc.)
- Legal/labor disputes (translation and interpretation)
I can do anything for which you'd need an interpreter or assistant.
With me, who was born and raised in Busan, you won't have to stress about simple things and you can have so much wider access to services and a better quality of life in Korea!
If you need me for something that's not listed above, just ask!